4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the t-ser, you're so fast >.< The t-ser is so interesting. Wayupuk Montra seems the most different.

Interview with translation.

MC: The 40th anniversary series for ch3, ‘4 huajai haeng khun kao’ have 2 pra’eks, Mark Prin, Boy Pakorn, Mint Chalida and Margie Rasri led the team to open the new n’ek, Kimberly like what we see now. And there’s a show of the series, Thara Himalaya, Duangjai Akkanee, Pattapee Lehruk, Wayupuk Montra to the medias which could attract attention so well.

Boy: I and Margie in Wayupuk Montra.
Kimberly: Lakorn of me and P’Aum Atichart is Thara Himalaya.
Mark: I and Nong Mint is Pattapee Lehruk. The one who doesn’t come today is Akkanee, Duangjai Akkanee. He’s filming the lakorn today.
Boy: It’s fun. Yeah.. there’re some scene that we need to join together. It’s fun.
Mark: Wha what…?
Boy: I help… well.. we’re having fun because we went to Nepal together so we’re closed. We have fun together.
Kimberly: I was teased every time we were in the same scene.
Boy: It’s because she’s the only girl. She was always teased about her weight which is decreased.
Kimberly: Well..we went to Nepal. It’s pretty. It’s a different country and the view is pretty.
Mark: It’s different.
Boy: What about you, Margie?
Margie: P’ Aof (director) puts a lot of special effects in the lakorn. I was a kind of a sorcerer so I need to enchant too.
Boy: Right. Our story has enchantment too.
Mark: Pattapee Lehruk. 4 people have different personalities and different love stories.
Mint: My role was Cha-em. I went to search something in his resort. There’s a funny point in her character which is a cute thing.
Margie: Please watch the lakorn. We have 4 p’ek n’eks and the pretty scene from Nepal and special effect from my story. So please watch.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Thank you Rasa for the translations. I agree Boy/Margie's lakorn seems the most different...in the teaser I was almost scared, I hope it's like going to really be like that because I really want to watch theirs but I don't want to get scared.

This might be a dumb question or it might have been answered already and I missed it, but how are they going to air these lakorn? Are they going to air this one after another? Or something else?

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
This might be a dumb question or it might have been answered already and I missed it, but how are they going to air these lakorn? Are they going to air this one after another? Or something else?
Yes. They are going to air it one after another. I read the discussion in pantip.com, they said the first story, Thara Himalaya'd air in September followed by Duangjai Akkanee then Pattapee Lehruk and the final one was Wayupuk Montra.

The stories might be adapted to suit the casts. In novels, all 4 twins are in early 30s but some casts here are under 20.In Thara Himalaya, it's full of bed scenes but as Kimberly is underage, they need to reduce the bed scene. This reason goes to Duangjai Akkanee too. Pantip people said it's full of kiss and bed scenes and the n'ek would be pregnant but Yaya's only 17. They think the pregnancy might be out. (Am I spoiling the content?)

Anyway, I've got a new clip of Duangjai Akkanee. It's just started when other lakorns are gonna finish because Paa Jaew, the director was busy with Sai Soke and Wanida.

Translation

MC: And the second series is starting to shoot with the big scene opening yesterday. The Noproblem company has set up the scene of 4 wheel dirt bike race between Nadech boy and Yaya girl. Yaya who throw away the prim character from Kularb Rainarm and becomes the extreme n’ek in this lakorn got on the bike quickly. Today her senior Suay Rerd Cherd Sod n’ek, Janie also came to cheer as she once risked in motorbike scene too.

Barry: The weather doesn’t support us. It rains. Have you ridden the 4 wheel bike before?
Yaya: Yes.
Barry: Have you ever fall off it?
Yaya: Yes. That day I want to practice riding. I was a bit careless and made a turn too fast. It turned upside down but I could jump off on time.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^oh wow, thanks for the heads up Rasa. Yaya is gonna be pregnant? wonder if its a rape or willing scene. ughh im guessing they probaly gonna take out that part too especially since yaya and barry are both young

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. it'll be funny if they don't include it b/c i remember back then, NAM and Bee did NEE CHEEWIT and Nam impregnant Bee .. also, they were young then as well. Ah, boran has young n'ek being pregnant == and heck, ch7 has young ppl as parent .. so why not add this to bring the script into life .. i could understand the 'LOTS' of bed scenes elimination but pregnant -- if the script call for .. it should be alright b/c camera zoom into the thin air and boom, he sperminated her. LOl

anyway, thanks for the head up on the lakorn na. Can't wait for this to air as well.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
OMG Kimberly and Aff in the same picture makes Kimberly look even uglier. Aff is so pretty :wub: what kimberly gonna be pregnant with Aum OMG maybe i'll skip this lakorn -_-

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Thanks Rasa! Awwww bed scenes with Aum are going to be cut out :( Well I understand.
I'm thinking that Yaya wouldn't be pregnant, I just don't see it lol.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
lol yeah I agree, cecilia. It's not like they make the real love scene. Most of kiss scene are even fake.
I think they really cut off the pregnancy part of both Yaya's and Kimberly's. Just saw bts of Wayupuk Montra, I don't see any of the girls prenant or hold babies.

Wayupuk Montra is the final part, in this part all 4 couples have married except Wayupuk or Boy. Kimberly and Yaya are supposed to have babies but I don't see any in that clip.

Here's the clip of Wayupuk with translation.

MC: Over 40% done filming for the 40th anniversary series, 4 Huajai Haeng Khunkao, the 4th part, Wayupak Montra. This one has skilled director like P’ Aof Pongpat Wachirapanjong to create this romantic lakorn. They have p’ek, Boy Pakorn Chatborirak pair up with n’ek, Margie Rasri Balenciaga Apart from the romantic scene like other 3 parts, in this lakorn, P’Aof needs to show his skill on directing the mysterious story which involve with ghost and black magic believe.

P’Aof: It’s a bit tired as there’d be a lot of CG. It is about ghost and black magic. But it’s a romantic lakorn. The obstacle of these couple’s love story is the black magic and mysterious story. We have real and scary scenes and the inevitable comedic scenes like run to hide in pots too.
MC: You have this gag too?
P’Aof: This gag is a must.

Boy: Actually, among 4 siblings, they think I’d be the first to marry because I’m a player too. Not coz I’m old, Nadech. But it turn out that I’m the last one who get married. This story is about black magic and lots, so fun. Please watch every part because all 4 parts are fun. You’ll see 4 of us in every part.

The last part is about the director news on politic. I won’t translate.
----
Add another clip of Wayupuk with translation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF3HoBm7Np4&playnext_from=TL&videos=F6oRY3J6CBM&feature=sub

[MC: Dear viewers, today I will bring you to the set of Wayupuk Montra which move to so far in Khao Paeng Ma. It seems that the weather today is supporting, it’s bright suitable to shoot lakorn so much. Oh my gah.. oho… it rains this heavily… the weather is so supporting!

Song: Today it’s raining.

MC: Dear viewers, when the rain comes in this heavy, everyone in the set started to worry as they’re afraid they can’t film on time. Oh Ah Oho each of them. Some sat peeling mangoes, some ate mangoes, some played games, and some slept without shame. Everyone was so in to works so much.

Song: Relax, relax.

----

The clip of Thara Himalaya

MC: He couldn’t run wild because in Lakorn Thara Himalaya, the producer, Khun Jah Yossinee puts all the budget to rent a personal jet plane and close an airport for the opening scene of the big muscled p’ek, Aum Atichart as Prince Puwanet, the crown prince of Parawat. But after flying for 2-3 times, our p’ek become pale though he told us he’s never been airsick. Is it because you don’t get use to the pilot, P’Aum?

Aum: The pilot has flied for 60 years. He’s too expert to flied so fast. And it’s a small plane. Also the plane flied up and down. Normally, I don’t get airsick but today the weather is hot too. And the cloths I wear are vest and suit and we flied round and round for many times plus the hot weather.
----

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling

credit to แสงดาวของหัวใจ @pantip.com.
see more pics in http://www.thaitv3.com/ch3/กิจกรรม/849/ตะลอนกอง-บุกไร่องุ่น-กอง-วายุภัคมนตรา-1-ในซีรี่ย์-4-หัวใจแห่งขุนเขา.html

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
omg look how buff Aum looks in that last pic !!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Argh - Mark and Mint look so cute together! :wub:

Barry + Yaya too. ^_^

Eheheh - I don't mind Yaya getting pregnant. Is her character supposed to be in her 20's ? If so, then why not. :D

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Awwww... :wub: I sooooo luv the pic rahut-rissaya, thanx for sharing..They are just sooo lovey-dovey couple..Can't wait for their drama..Mint look like she's a half of something else beside Thai, is she mixed??? She looks kinda different here, but she still adorably pretty..