4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

fun

Expired Sarnie
ch3 has better line up for their next batch. this is going to be an interesting battle against ch7. i already know the outcome but it is always nice to see ch3 with a higher rating than usual.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ch7 lakorn does in well ratings regardless who is the cast and how bad the lakorn is.

more likely this is airing on the weekend slot. i just got info from yayas fan that the opening ceremony for this series is coming up. i dont know the actual date yet

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
I hope it will air on the weekend slot so we can watch it 3 days.
Like everyone here, I like Nadech & Yaya the most. They have very good chemistry together. I think Mark & Mint do look good too. Kim is prety but she's got old look which is not my n'ek type. But I may change my mind after seeing the lakorn. I like Boy & Margie but I don't like the ghost story.

fun

Expired Sarnie
yikes 365 is also said to be aired sometime in oct. crap. i have a lot of lakorns and dramas on hand that i really want to finish. i dont want to put them on hold as i have a lot on hold lol

october is gonna be a busy month for me. very long marathons ahahahaha. i have papers to write too. now think of it oct is a very busy and bad month lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yikes 365 is also said to be aired sometime in oct. crap. i have a lot of lakorns and dramas on hand that i really want to finish. i dont want to put them on hold as i have a lot on hold lol

october is gonna be a busy month for me. very long marathons ahahahaha. i have papers to write too. now think of it oct is a very busy and bad month lol
What does it mean u have to write some stuff on papers? oh is it your watching lineup. Make sure u won't miss 365 days of love that is my anticipated lakorn, glad to catch
Ken and Anne onscreen once again.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm gonna guess Aum ain't gonna have any chemistry with Kim, the only girls he had chemistry with is Aff, Janie and Taew. We'll see........... <_<

cecilia

Staff member
^i can't really say until i watch it -- bts look into these 4 lakorns look interesting .. can't wait.

here's the ost ja:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i have seen most of the behind the scenes. all 4 couples have chemistry. the most i would have to say yaya and nadech then least would be boy and margie lol...

ch3 has a really good line up for oct cause i want to see all the lakorns that gonna be airing around there.

i have to write a paper for american gov, anthro, and human dev. and then i have to practice for choir and do my hours for drama. crazy year! i guess im sort of glad im not working lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
aum/kim posing for the next issue of F3 magazine! kim seem very uncomfortable and probaly shy since her and aum had to pose really close to each other. the location they filmed for this lakorn was breathtaking and somewhere new..im looking forward to this! Oct 15th is just around the corner. that mean Num/Ritas is gonna be short?..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwDVKzqn13M

behind the scene of 4 hua jai haeng khunkao

http://www.youtube.com/user/KissKeepInTouch?feature=chclk#p/u/0/mEEK8ey7umk

credit to kisskeepintouch

fun

Expired Sarnie
kim is cute. i hope she will surprise me like yaya.i would be shy too around aum lol

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Okay, this is real motivation to clean/organize my house, especially my closet. I've gotta have time for this four part series!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Hmm..these series sound interesting. I heard that we have to wait until early next year to watch it. These lakorns are for Channel 3 40th anniversary.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^tara himlaya is airing on Oct 15th

omg, the ost is out! its so nice. sung by endorfine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujBHHW6c7OI&feature=player_embedded
credit to bossonlinelive

fun

Expired Sarnie
wishy subbed the teaser on her channel already. that was a really short teaser, they were quite smart because i watched it a few times ahahaha... 3 men using the bathroom... uh huh... one brushing his teeth, the other one showing and there's one using the toilet whether he is doing number 1 or 2, i dont need to know ahahaha