4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
YAY it will air Oct 15th! I was distracted by Wanida for quite sometime but still follow the news of this series. This is the new bts clip. It's before they get the right cast. They cast all of ch3 actors&actresses. 0:25 is the scene from Pattapee Lehruk. 0:45 is Duangjai Akkanee.
I think Margie & Nat seem good in Duangjai Akkanee too ^^

calla

sarNie Adult
ok...i think im lost.
so this lakorn and the one called "Tara Himalai" is the same one ? sorry to ask but im confused. lolz

fun

Expired Sarnie
there are 4 subtitle lakorn under this one. all the story relates to one another.

cecilia

Staff member
ok...i think im lost.
so this lakorn and the one called "Tara Himalai" is the same one ? sorry to ask but im confused. lolz
no .. but they're in the same series -- kindda like TWILIGHT, ECLIPS, and whatever after. It's all base on the same family just that these four separate series will focus on each individual child (the quadruplet sibling: Kimberly, Mark, Nadech, and Boy)

fun

Expired Sarnie
She looks Thai to me, to those that say she can't play a Thai doctor!!! That means the leads are in their late 20s. Wow a prince is not married at that age =0

cecilia

Staff member
I don't want to sound mean and all but i think Kimberly looks better as the doctor than Rita is in SIRA PETCHARA. ^^

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, the character in SIRA PATCHARA is just not RITA's doctor character. She looks cute as the nurse in KKKJ but man for this one .. i just can't stand her -- I gave up on that lakorn anyway.

I hope THARA will be better than I expect since i dont' have that many expectation with the newbie.

Here's the latest shoot of Yaya and NADECH for their part of the serie

credit: magazinedee

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sira Patchara kind of lame because of the plot. I expected more from that lakorn. It's like Rita isn't even a doctor. It was a wrong script she chose. Plus chemistry with Num/Rita and Chai/Yard is really awkward. I liked Num and Rita in Num's Joob Joob MV but I guess Num just lost his good looks. He looks so unhealthy and tiny compared to Rita. And to add, the repetitive gun shooting. Where in the hell are they arming at? lmao

tinah

sarNie Coma
I didn't even try out that lakorn yet lol doesn't look like my type although I like the cast.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i didnt released there was gonna be some hot scenes in here. check out the rain scene :wub: kim and aum will be getting married..they probaly gonna go though many obsticles to be together..

credit to pantip

fun

Expired Sarnie
ceci, i couldnt help but laugh. i cant wait. it seems like a wedding will happen to protect aum?

tinah

sarNie Coma
inside pix of "duang jai akanee" yaya is tooo cute! she has such an adorable face..she has can look cute and fiesty..im thinking this is gonna air after "tara himalay"

credit to knomgropgrap

annea

sarNie Adult
Another pic. BArry and Yaya looks too cute!! hehehe cant wait for their part! kiss/slap hehehe :slapandkissse3:

Credit: http://www.nadechworld.com/webboard/index.php?showtopic=240

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
If only that was Aff with Aum :arrg: looks so sweet between Aum and whatever her name is, too bad i don't like the n'ek. Nadech and Yaya look cute :clap: