4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
Im Loving this lakorn.... its getting so sweet and i cant wait for all 3 Brothers fall in love... i think this is one of my fav lakorn of this year... well i still love to watch {DRRT} but this is one im really liking also....

neena

sarNie Adult
THE CAST ON RATREE SAMOSORN.<SORRY IF I SPELLED IT WRONG..U GUYS KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! LOL
JUST POSTED THE FIRST TWO OF THE EPISODE WITH THE CAST
LOVE THIS LAKORN!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Watched all the bts clips and I have to say I'm loving Kim. She's so cute. This is her first lakorn only and I am a fan already. She has talent and her acting is believable. Will definitely follow her work in the future.

Can't wait for epi6. More romance!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I miss P'Suer and N'Mook. That was Aum's best character. I can never get over his character in that lakorn. Love Love him in there. I like him in here too but I don't like the idea of him thinking that it's ok for him to have multiple wives on the side too. I guess he can't help it but to think it's ok when their culture has been like that for centuries. Nang'ek better make him change his mind.
Same here. I was/am sooooo in love with P'Seur. Not much for N'Mook cuz she was weak.

neena

sarNie Adult
DECLARING MY LOVE FOR NADECH AND YAYA!! they are awesome together!! i am so obsessed with their pairing!!! everyday i think i visit his fanclub just to see if there is any news about the two together. GOSH I LOVE THEM SO MUCH, AS MUCH AS I DID WITH ATEAM LOL THEY'RE SUCH A FRESH NEW LOOKING COUPLE!! LOVE THEM LOVE THEM!!

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
omg im so interested in yaya and barry story. it look so interesting. i hope mark and mint have interesting story too. ahh so excited!

ibsim820

sarNie Egg
Watched all the bts clips and I have to say I'm loving Kim. She's so cute. This is her first lakorn only and I am a fan already. She has talent and her acting is believable. Will definitely follow her work in the future.

Same here, too, I'm loving Kim's acting already even though this is her first lakorn.

I'm usually here to read and this is one of the few times that I take time to post. I have to say that I love this new pairing of Aum and Kim. It's so refreshing and exciting to watch. Aum and Kim have great chemistry. Kim's so naturally beautiful. Aum is hot as usual but even hotter in here espec. when he's shirtless with Kim.

I haven't been hooked on a lakorn for awhile now since Sawang Biang (Ann and Ken).
Can't wait until tomorrow but will be very sad to see it end.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling

Me too! I'm beginning to be a real fan of Kim, she's so cute & classy! Her acting is real natural & believable too!

I just watched them at Ratreesamorsorn...& I must say, my fav couples are Aum & Kim and Boy & Margie. Yaya & Mint don't really look that good to be paired with those cuties Mark & Nadech, so it doesn't make me anticipate their part much, but hopefully the boys will make it fun to watch :)

Absolutely loving this lakorn right now!

Their mistakes lol Aum & Kim are so cute!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEL3iOP7h70&feature=sub

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Neena Thank you. I think your spelling is right. The program is fun and I like how Nadech & Yaya are so cute in the show. Kim, Yaya Mint and another ch3 newbie, Gigi are gonna be in another show. They are so cute.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
Is it just me or does Mint look really weird? :blink:

Kim is so cute & pretty :) I'll be following her work after this lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yaya/Barry will be on the next F3 mag cover

they will also appear on "Star Stage' along with mark/mint. omg, yaya/barry is gonna be like the new koo kwan. their lakorn hasnt aired yet but they are in mag shoots and appearing everywhere together. such a match made from heaven

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
OMG! I'm currently watching ep.6 and i'm loving it. I could see that Kim is super jealous of Aum...cause he's gonna have a different lady to pretend to be his wife so they could go to his country...HAHA! I love how Kim is demanding that for Aum to tell his peeps to not send her and she will be his "pretend" wife!!!!

neena

sarNie Adult
Was just watching the mv to Daung jai akkanee...i think i'm gonna like gubgib's character a lot...she seems to have a funny character in the lakorn!! LOVE LOVE YAYA AND NADECH SO MUCH, I THINK I'VE SEEN THEIR TRAILER LIKE A MILLION TIMES...I love nadech but i have to admit, he is very feminine for a guy...i love the guy though!!
THE MV TO DAUNG JAI AKKANEE

saobomp

sarNie Adult
dont u guys think mark reminds u of jib is it his name that played cherry's exboyfriend in keow tah phee? the way they talk especially. when jib was in his younger years like in chieng cha chalee...

yes nadech looks feminine...

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Currently watching Thara Himalaya, and am so loving it! Aum and Kim has a very warm chemistry, and look
surprisingly cute together. I also love the fact that they didn't make her character so annoying stubborn
like the usual n'eks. I'm also taken aback by how gorgeous she is. Pictures do no justice to her. I see
lots of potentials in her, and will be looking out for more of her works. I hope to see her and Aum in another
longer lakorn.