4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
It's simply people's opinion, Kim's not the only one, all actors get judged and you gotta respect someone's opinion for saying it. You gotta be open to critisism whether you like it or not.
I suppose I came off a bit hard with my words but my point is, it's unfair to be judgmental not only to actors but people in general when one doesn't know much about him/her.

Like seashore was saying ...
I believe in giving everyone an opportunity to prove themselves first before forming an opinion about them.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Hi mahsuri, long time no see, how r u doing? I am chasing this one these couple of days as well. yep,addicted to the new pairing and I must say that I just love pretty Kim after watching this one.LOL, I didnt know who she is before and cant believe this is her first lakron indeed. Umm, only 2 Eps left, which will be precious for me~~~~
Hi, viviant!! ^_^ I've been around, mosly lurking at several threads but I've been following this one for a while ... yup, love the pairing and am looking forward to Fai, Din and Lom's stories. :)

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i feel it is definitely ok to judge them because we are the viewers. i'm glad she definitely changed my mind. that says a lot about her acting. she is a natural. pictures really didn't do her any justice at all.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Watched Episode 7 on TV last night - the three brothers were freakin' hilarious!!! Even my mum, who sat with me for the first time when I was watching it, laughed at their antics - and to think that none of us understands Thai language! :lol: My fave parts - the phone conversation with their mum plus when they got apprehended. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i think kim kinda looks like joy s. sometimes. she has a big chin though. but her acting is good for a newbie so there's no reason not to like her.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Lol...I actually thought Kim looked like Nathalie Davis, but the younger version :b I wish I could have 3 protective brothers like Din, Lom, & Fai :)

cecilia

Staff member
^in episode one .. i thought she looks like natalie too but better and prettier without being trying hard to look sexy -- she has that classy and sophisticated look in her.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
i love this lakorn!! its probably my favourite lakorn soo far.patapee lehrak is the third one and i cant wait that long!! btw r u guys all thai but speak english? coz i am

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
I admit, I was a bit skeptical of Kimberly when I just saw the trailer, I didn't think that she could act... but she really surprised me! And now she's my favorite out of all those girls. :) Let's not forget about Margie, too...she's my second favorite. Then Yaya, then Mint lol.

I definitely love Boy's character, he's the most chilled one & so cool and sexy. Nadech is the immature one lol but he's funny...and Mark is the calm one, he just stands there and looks cute :) Absolutely love the cast! Now, I gotta warm up to Yaya & Mint... I'm a bit skeptical of Mint lol she looks kind of weird, but my opinion may change after I watch!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Mee too, I'm not too fond of Mint but then I haven't seen her lakorn before so I shouldn't judge because I judge Kim before the lakorn started and now I have totally changed my mind about her. I happen to really like Kim after watching this lakorn. Kim and Yaya are my favortie out of the four. As for Margie, I like her too but not as much as Kim and Yaya.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
It seem today will be the ending for Tara himalai because the teaser said Duang jai Akanee will air nov. 5 next friday.

For those that can read thai~ here's a treat.

Tara himalai
http://www.baanseries.com/thai/part.asp?part_id=599 (chapter 12 the end)= same as episode 8.

Duang Jai Akanee

http://www.baanseries.com/thai/detail.asp?param_id=1511

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I just finished watching it live.. it seems like its not ending today but instead ending next friday....but im still staying tune to see if there will be any more coming out today.. but right now its just news....

Edit

I think its ending on Friday instead of today...and Duang Jai Akkanee is airing Nov 6.

As for today's episode.....I really love Aum in this episode.. because he...
Quit the royal family and went to thailand to go get kim! HURRAH!!(His father won't accept Kim as the Queen or the Main Princess cause she's Foreign and Kim left because she doesnt want to be "Sa Nom"

neena

sarNie Adult
perhaps its just me, but whenever i watch nadech on t.v. variety shows he has this very gay aura...lol i like him but he's too feminine for me. lol now, guys like aum and his fabulous arms..i love! lol kim is very pretty!! i know she will be a great actress because her first lakorn was good! i thought aum would take over the show but i think kim stole the show. i love yaya, can't wait for her!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
It seem today will be the ending for Tara himalai because the teaser said Duang jai Akanee will air nov. 5 next friday.

For those that can read thai~ here's a treat.

Tara himalai
http://www.baanserie...asp?part_id=599 (chapter 12 the end)= same as episode 8.

Duang Jai Akanee
http://www.baanserie...p?param_id=1511
I watched Episode 8 on TV just now. Unfortunately I don't understand Thai language. :shrug: Looks like there's a preview to the next episode of "Thara Himalaya" - complete with a boxing match between Prince Puwanes and the brothers!!! (Not sure which brother though :p)
Plus the wedding ... woot!!! :wub:

So, my question is - when is this gonna be shown ? And when exactly is "Duang Jai Akkanee" going to be aired ? I really thought "Thara Himalaya": was ending tonite but why there's more preview ? :scratchchin:

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching it live.. it seems like its not ending today but instead ending next friday....but im still staying tune to see if there will be any more coming out today.. but right now its just news....

Edit
I think its ending on Friday instead of today...and Duang Jai Akkanee is airing Nov 6.

As for today's episode.....I really love Aum in this episode.. because he...
Quit the royal family and went to thailand to go get kim! HURRAH!!(His father won't accept Kim as the Queen or the Main Princess cause she's Foreign and Kim left because she doesnt want to be "Sa Nom"
Oh, thanks for the spoiler! I was watching it live on TV too - and it really kills me not knowing exactly what they're saying since I don't understand Thai. I was wondering what the King was telling her at the hospital - so now I know.

So, DJA is gonna air Nov 6 instead eh ?

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
I watched Episode 8 on TV just now. Unfortunately I don't understand Thai language. :shrug: Looks like there's a preview to the next episode of "Thara Himalaya" - complete with a boxing match between Prince Puwanes and the brothers!!! (Not sure which brother though :p)
Plus the wedding ... woot!!! :wub:

So, my question is - when is this gonna be shown ? And when exactly is "Duang Jai Akkanee" going to be aired ? I really thought "Thara Himalaya": was ending tonite but why there's more preview ? :scratchchin:
I watched EP8 just now too. Sounds like we get one more here. But when it to be aired is also my wondering~~~

meenia

sarNie Adult
I bet it airs right after aum and kims..meaning like a transition from one part the next..so it's possible for barry and yaya to air....more like half the time will be aum and kim and the other half of the time will then starts barry and yaya's part... it's really just 4 story not four different lakorn that has to end at the right amount of time... well that's what i think...So i can't wait.. either way we will get to see barry and yaya next weeeeeekkkk... i can't wait...these pixs are just killing me.... I haven't been interested in a lakorn in a long time... this one i really can't wait...i seriously check this topic out everyday to see if any news of barry and yaya is out..lol...