4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
perhaps its just me, but whenever i watch nadech on t.v. variety shows he has this very gay aura...lol i like him but he's too feminine for me. lol now, guys like aum and his fabulous arms..i love! lol kim is very pretty!! i know she will be a great actress because her first lakorn was good! i thought aum would take over the show but i think kim stole the show. i love yaya, can't wait for her!
It's not just you, I feel the same way as you do about Nadech lol. He does seems gay to me :coverlaf:

I think I know why Aum won't really be in the other 2 lakorns...because these stories are actually focused upon the 4 siblings (4 Hua Jai) Nam, Lom, Fai, Din...not the prince since he was just part of Nam's story (& probably also because he's busy with other lakorns) but I'm glad he'll be back in the last one, because he's so hawt.

I think Yaya & Nadech's story is gonna be a lot of fighting & fiery cuteness scenes, I'm not so crazy about Yaya yet...hopefully she impresses me just like Kim did.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG<3
Love this Lakorn<3
ohlala,im currently watching ep 5 and im on that "HOT" part;]
tehe.can't wait for Fai,Lom,and DIn's story<3

fun

Expired Sarnie
i knew i was going to like kim and i was right =) people may have been harsh on her but at least they gave her a shot and a few changed their minds. i norammlly give people i dont like a chance.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I bet it airs right after aum and kims..meaning like a transition from one part the next..so it's possible for barry and yaya to air....more like half the time will be aum and kim and the other half of the time will then starts barry and yaya's part... it's really just 4 story not four different lakorn that has to end at the right amount of time... well that's what i think...So i can't wait.. either way we will get to see barry and yaya next weeeeeekkkk... i can't wait...these pixs are just killing me.... I haven't been interested in a lakorn in a long time... this one i really can't wait...i seriously check this topic out everyday to see if any news of barry and yaya is out..lol...

I agree after watching today episode...that was my thoughts exactly. Either way it'll be good there's no ending nor a beginning!!!
I like how Umm told his dad he quit. SOunds like he's quitting a normal job when it came from his mouth.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I love love love this lakorn ♥ I love Kim! She is pretty decent for a newbie and I think she is beautiful. Gosh! I'm so hooked on this lakorn every week I just count the days to friday LOL .. I wake up early just to catch it live too!

I didnt finish it this morning but I hope that him quitting will be permanent ... he and kim move to thailand and start their family there ^.^ Lol with that said I will go finish this morning I had to leave the episode right when his dad went to go talk to her too that would be the more realistic end for him to permanently resign then again its a lakorn

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aum & Kim are soooooo :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: And the 3 brothers are just like boys. LOL! Farts in bed with his butt in the air. Too funny.

cecilia

Staff member
hmmm. i think there will be a part 9 to this to end their story to focus on yaya and barrys' story next -- like aum/kimberly will go to PARAWAT and do their stuff. with aum and kimberly showing up in the lakorn (later) will just be for special occasion or something like that. Anyway, i can't wait for the next storyline ..

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
I think DJA will air next friday right after TRHM. I really can't wait for DJA, I just love the couple.
And I don't think Nadech is like gay at all. He's just talk 'Bannok' (something countryside, not so Bangkokian like other stars) I think he's got the same style as Weir and Weir was rumoured as a gay in the begining too. Nadech also begins his job as a model and the cloths he wears can make him look like that but I don't think he is one. He even has a leaked photo with his ex- girlfriend.

(I'm sorry for not censoring the girl's face but in Thailand it's fine and her face has been shown around for quite sometimes in the internet. Plus,her friends even reveal her name)
Actually, out of all guys, Boy is my fav. But Mark & Nadech are growing on me. I just want to defend him ^^

I found DJA fanmade mv. I think the song suits the storyline so much. Nadech looks young but very adorable and Yaya is so lovely.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aw...epi 8 had me crying. Kim is a great actress. So good for a beginner. I'm really impressed. Good thing it didn't end at epi 8 cuz I wanted more.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
love love love mint!! shes the best!! great pair for her as well (mark prin)the sweetest couple
nadech is soo funny i think he and yaya will be a good couple
aum and kim are very cute
margie and boy's story will be scary but i hope that itll turn out good

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kim has a nice booty! She's so daring, she could be the next Ann T. (just my personal opinion). The scene where she cried alone at the hospital made me so sad.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I bet it airs right after aum and kims..meaning like a transition from one part the next..so it's possible for barry and yaya to air....more like half the time will be aum and kim and the other half of the time will then starts barry and yaya's part... it's really just 4 story not four different lakorn that has to end at the right amount of time... well that's what i think
I think that does make sense.

I think Aum-Kim story should be able to be wrapped up in an the first hour and followed by DJA in the next hour - anyway, we'll see ...

Looking forward to the boxing match!!! :dance3:

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Oh yes - I've realised something ... at the beginning, the three brothers are the ones who 'terrorize' the guys who date their sister.

Now they're the ones getting 'terrorized' -- by the army, no less!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
wait a sec everyone i got confused with lom and fai... i was supposed to say that lom was older, sorry :wackonut: