4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Gosh, i wish it's friday already! The anticipation is killing me!

Song is : Hai Ruk Dern Tam Maa Jur Gan ให้รักเดินทางมาเจอกัน [Let Love Meet]
Singers are:
Aum/Kim: Da Endorpine
Nadech/Yaya: Calories Blah Blah & Bowling Manida
Mart/Min: Chin Chinawut
Boy/Margie: Palm Instinct
thanks a bunch!! do u live in thaliand? if not how do u watch these episodes live?

cecilia

Staff member
^Ceda, me too. I have a term paper due at the end of this week and i'm didn't want to work on it but anticipate on this instead. (shame on me LOL)
thanks a bunch!! do u live in thaliand? if not how do u watch these episodes live?
I live in WISCONSIN ..
I used to watch it from iptv satellite (until it stop working)
I also used to have a monthly subscription with THAITV site.
Now, I watch it from http://www.dootv.org/index.php

thats funny! im laos as well, ur probably the only person i know who is! my grandma lives in america and my grandfather was a bit vietnamese as well
haha my grandfather is half vietnamese. and i thought i was the only laotion person here on this site.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
^Ceda, me too. I have a term paper due at the end of this week and i'm didn't want to work on it but anticipate on this instead. (shame on me LOL)

I live in WISCONSIN ..
I used to watch it from iptv satellite (until it stop working)
I also used to have a monthly subscription with THAITV site.
Now, I watch it from http://www.dootv.org/index.php
okay then... i dont no where WISCONSIN is but okay. dyk how many episodes in 1 story bcoz i live in australia and we have dvds of it and i dont no how many episodes there are in one dvd here

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I don't live in Thailand either. I can understand a great amount of Thai. I love Thai music/singers/bands. I've been watching lakorn for a long time.

I am freakin excited for DJA!!!

cecilia

Staff member
Dal, I'm waiting for that one as well .. i love this whole ROMEO & JULIET kind of story with little hate/love story for the pranang from their first journey of soul-searching.

okay then... i dont no where WISCONSIN is but okay. dyk how many episodes in 1 story bcoz i live in australia and we have dvds of it and i dont no how many episodes there are in one dvd here
Wisconsin is located in the USA. (sorry, i thought you're from the US)

anyway, there's a local store here -- 4 hours drive .. usually each dvd comes with 1 episode in there.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
it seems like there are a lot of epole that live in the U.S here... but its also good to find out new people. cant wait for duangjai akanee! my cousin told me that one dvd would contain 2 episodes here in australia

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Dal, I'm waiting for that one as well .. i love this whole ROMEO & JULIET kind of story with little hate/love story for the pranang from their first journey of soul-searching.

Wisconsin is located in the USA. (sorry, i thought you're from the US)

anyway, there's a local store here -- 4 hours drive .. usually each dvd comes with 1 episode in there.
u call 4hours drive local?? thats just weird. my local store is 15 mins away

lovestar

sarNie Adult
i need some feedback... do u think if i sent an email to a thai actress, do u think theyll understand english?

cecilia

Staff member
^Cedar, good too know .. i wanna be from JLR island lol

u call 4hours drive local?? thats just weird. my local store is 15 mins away
There's a local store here -- 10 minutes away but they don't really sell dvd and i'm too lazy to burn it myself too so yes, i drive 4 hours to buy it in MN when I go up there to visit relative or shop around -- i think it's local b/c it's only that many hours -- anything over 5 hours is far for me lol (i guess, i'm seeing things in round up kind of thing with a 0-10 scale lol)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
^Cedar, good too know .. i wanna be from JLR island lol

There's a local store here -- 10 minutes away but they don't really sell dvd and i'm too lazy to burn it myself too so yes, i drive 4 hours to buy it in MN when I go up there to visit relative or shop around -- i think it's local b/c it's only that many hours -- anything over 5 hours is far for me lol (i guess, i'm seeing things in round up kind of thing with a 0-10 scale lol)
ur not 10 right?