4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Wait Tara Himalay is not done yet. It's going to conclude tomorrow. They are splitting the times up by showing the ending of Tara Himalay on the first part and 2nd part the beginning of Duang jai Akanee. I think is going to be a happy ending.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
So close that it's funny...I too live in Wausau.....THAT's so cool.... i just can't believe it... i wonder how many sarnies live in the same city and state....
what's your nat? you live in wausau? small world hehe. i have family there...

fun

Expired Sarnie
i think Duang Jai Akkanee is more promoted than every other lakorn because of YAYA ! After KularbLaiNam, everyone expect to see her in another lakorn, where she will not play the weak nang'ek. Everyone waiting to see her, her acting (because we have to say, in KularbLaiNam, she doesn't have so much to say, it was very focused on Ploy's character...)
i dont think she was weak in krn. i was not interest in ploy, i thought yaya stole the spotlight lol at least for me she did. that is why i have come to love her so much. she's did a fantastic job, i do wish for rome and yaya to reunite later and hopefully more focus on the two of them. no more mr. nice guy for rome please!!!

anyways i have been sticking with wishy's sub cause i dont have time on my hand to watch it live when it first 4 episode aired :( i dont like thara himalaya anymore lol the last 2 episode kind of screwed it for me. just like in 365 days... a lot of koo kik scenes but it is not enough to satisfy me.

both nam and pupen were selfish. no one was willing to give up. i dont know why they keep saying marrying many women is a tradiotn. i never thought of it that way. as much as i respect polygamy country, it is more of a choice than tradition. when has it been written in law that you have to marry another person to keep the people loyal to one country. that's bull. if one is to have loyalty because they are married to you, might as well marry all the women in that country. the king and puwanes makes no logic lol

noydarny

sarNie Adult
You're right about the tradition. How the King have to marry every high born girls to make the subjects happy especially the family. Chulalongkorn or Rama V of Thailand has over 100 wives because of the tradition. He married all the daughters of high important people from his court; but he can only have one queen and only her off spring can inherit the throne.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
SCREAMS! loooving Duang Jai Akkanee! it is hilarious! loving yaya and her expressions soo much. she is just too adorable. her acting has improved very much...she is on my top list as of now. they are soo cute together...

gubgib is hilarious. love her character. she has definitely improve tooo...

neena

sarNie Adult
omg! anyone upload the first episode yet?! i wanna see it so bad!! i'm all over youtube looking for it lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'm anxiously waiting to watch duang jai but still got 5 more hrs at work. Yaya has the sweet and inocent look about her but she can also pull off the fierce look..it'll be a change from her last role

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
What a GREAT ending and nice transition to the next story. Yaya is sooooooo cute (her wink haha)!!! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode! LOL, the brothers are in sunglasses cuz they all have black eyes. I will miss Kim and Aum, but I'm more than sure Yaya and Nadech will make up for it. Yaya is one of my new favorites too. The girl is just naturally cute and beautiful.

I already said this, but I love the transition from Thara Himalai to the Duan Jai Akanee. Fai is reading a postcard from Nam. Nam wishing that Fai find his other half...BOOM! Yaya appears. How much better can it get?

neena

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee, thanks!! omg!! i been thinking about this lakorn the whole day, talk about obsession huh? i like it already! yaya is probably one of the cutest i've ever seen!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
ceda_lee, thanks!! omg!! i been thinking about this lakorn the whole day, talk about obsession huh? i like it already! yaya is probably one of the cutest i've ever seen!
:lmao3: Yes, I've been checking since 7AM. You are very welcome!