4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@CECILIA aka CECI..."Fai ruk Jeed!" I bursted with laughter. In both dream sequences, Nadech's facial expressions had me rolling. I was biking at the gym and was trying to hold in my laughter.

Gubgik is the girl that dotes over Fai, right? I didn't catch her name. She speaks English sometimes? She is annoying but really funny at the same time. She is so petite. The milkshake lap dance blew me away. That was hilarious!!!

TEEDEE!!! I loving the fighting, bickering, getting annoyed, but actually crushing on one another with Fai and Jeed! Nadech and Yaya are irressistable!!!

neena

sarNie Adult
i actually really like gubgik in here!! i think she's very narak too!! lol i don't find her annoying she's very funny...omg! i can't seem to get away from my computer because yaya and nadech! every hr i come here and rewatch the first two epis! i can't believe i'm saying this but i can't wait for sunday! lol

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Today episode is so cute. Fai and Jeed make an adorable couple. Guess Fai always love Jeed and so is she too. He is too cute when he get jealous of every guys that come near her. I think Phuk knows that they love each others but they're just too stubborn to admit to each other and I feel like he is helping them to realise their own feelings. I couldnt stop laughing because Fai is not the type for anyone to step over him but when it comes to her , he let's her do whatever she wants with him. He is so possessive of her too. I'm happy that other people going to end up with someone else too. I don't know but I like Fai and Phuk a lot and I find these two so attractive. I can't wait for tomorrow...

tinah

sarNie Coma
today got me laughing from yayas imagination when she picture barry dressed up as a girl *ha-ha* hes having dream of her now..love when he shouted out he love jeed in his dream :wub:

omg, cant wait for tommrows epi. theres plenty of good scene coming up. during the dance scene they got drunk and end up sleeping on the same bed the next morning..also, the kiss scene in the pool *hyp*

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
If there is a request to pair yaya n Barry I'm first on the list lol. Just love these 2 kids

cecilia

Staff member
so the preview show that jeed has some stain on her pant? do you think it's wine or that Fai got her 'innocent' instead?
i'm jus curious about it .. i wish it's the later half b/c i wanna see a little feisty Jeed or Akkanee LOL

Mam still looks beautiful all hip like this ^^

*i just realize that he's pinching his N*pple lol

Credit: pantip

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I mean that Gubgik is annoying in the I want to pinch your cheeks cause your adorable kind of way. She is so petite and cute.

@CECI, I was wondering about the color on Jeed's pants too. I wonder if it was wine/punch then she thinks it is blood and that Fai took advantage of her. They woke up with their arms around eachother on the bed. Ahhhhh! It makes me so excited to watch the real sweet scenes later in the series. The underwater force kiss looks so sizzling! Nadech and Yaya's chemistry together is FIRE HOT!!! Some people have good or great chemistry, but these two are WOW!

Did anyone notice that Kimberly and Boy have chemistry? Of course, the three guys have amazing chemistry. They mesh so well together.

cecilia

Staff member
^i don't know .. it's going to be hard for me to accept them as a couple in lakorn after they played sibling -- just like how i was so against pong and bee b/c they're sibling first before lovers (however, for their case, they didn't really grew up and live together so it didn't create that awkwardness for me)

anyway, what got me confuse is that they woke up -- fully dressed! so yup, the stain could just be wine but then again, i do not know either until i saw it .. i'm just curious about it. I, too, look forward to today episode .. i can't even sleep and still have to finish the last 3 pages of my term paper by tonight too .. just too hype up on them to not want to do anything but think about nadech/yaya's love story. lol

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Ceci, dude, school is hard. I am taking a break until Fall 2011. Do you need help with your paper? Let me know if you do. Sometimes those last few pages can be rough. I need to go clean the bathrooms, but I'm obsessing over this series instead. I was obsessed over "Sao Chai Hi-Tech" too.

I CAN NOT stop thinking about Nadech/Fai and Yaya/Jeed. I think I am in love with them! LMAO! I was thinking if "something happened" they wouldn't be fully clothed like that. They looked so cute with their arms around eachother. For me, I want a willing later in the series, not an accidental. I guess we will see tomorrow!

As for Kim/Boy, I agree with you. It would be hard for me to watch them together as a couple after playing siblings. That is why one has to be careful when casting.

WTF! I just noticed/realized that Nadech is pinching his nipple in that pic! What a freak! I adore him.

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG last night and today i was so occupied with finishing up playful kiss and sungkyunkwan scandal (excited for monday, mary skipped the curfew airs) anyways i just got done with thara himalaya and the first episode of duang jai akanee. i love the transition, now im just curious how they will do the next transition lmao... kind of interesting. i have so much to say but it's not fun when everything has been spoken of already. i am starting on episode 2 right after this post.

Dal you want to write my paper for me lol wished you have offered earlier cause i just finished it the day it was due (a few days ago). im such a pro at procrastinating lol

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
F4F! I might of read that you had a paper. Sorry, I wasn't around to help, babe. I am still pretty sick, so the series is really occupying (wth, how do I spell it?) my relaxing time. You can still tell us what you liked or disliked or found funny, etc,...I like reading your posts.

For reals, I need to clean the dang bathrooms...then I'll rewatch some parts of DJA!

Oh yeah, I found it dang funny when Nadech was dressed like a girl. OMFG!!! I would put that rolling on the floor laughing thing if I could get it to come up on my DROID. I am just cracking up and can't wait what they come up with next to make us laugh. Believe me, I need good laughs.

cecilia

Staff member
^all i can say is that i can fall in love and laugh with nadech/yaya -- it's what interesting and fun about their story. The humors in me is getting the best out of them --

Thanks for the offer na .. maybe next time i'll take in that offer but since i've started on the topic already -- i'll push it through .. just need to go to sleep so i can get it done before noon tomorrow lol --

Anyway, anyone watching poo/stefan's lakorn? I happen to like the cliche storyline LOL - i also enjoy it as well but not as much as this HOT TEAM!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh, Fai is sooooo mean to Jeed in the plane. He's disgusting!!! I felt embarassed for Jeed cuz my stupid BF did that to me one time at Wal-mart. They are totally in love with each other. Just haven't figure it out yet. Did anybody notice that the servants are freaking hilarious too? I like that one guy that is always around Fai. He's so funny!!!

I know I'll laugh my butt off at the dance-off scene. I can already see myself (just like Fai & Jeed's crazy imaginations lol).

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
anyways i just got done with thara himalaya and the first episode of duang jai akanee. i love the transition, now im just curious how they will do the next transition lmao... kind of interesting.
Yeah, I'm curious too - I hope it's as good as this transition (TH to DJA). ^_^ I don't think Din (Mark) has known Cha-Em (Mint) beforehand - unlike Fai and Jeed. Anyway, we'll see ...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I finished cleaning my bathrooms, but now it is time for bed. It was time three hours ago.

Ceda_Lee, the plane scene made me very embarrased for Jeed. I laughed so hard when Fai blamed the last fart on Jeed!

The servants/workers are really funny. Jeed's brother is something else.

CECI, I like cliche storylines. I'll have to catch up on the other lakorns. Only DJA is on my mind at the moment, along with losing five pounds, and cleaning/organizing my house. LOL...

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah.a 5 pounds -- i wish i can loose that much too .. is your goal getting better than?

i'm so excite for today -- sadly, i have to go and help my sister prepare her party so i won't be able to watch this til later :(

as for poo/stefan -- i enjoy it .. it has its moment .. some part where were just annoying but b/c i used to be crazy on Poo -- i'm watching it for her.
Stefan isn't so bad at being a player -- his acting has improve a little in here so i guess it helps when dara is portraying their 'real' self onscreen. (j/k)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching Ep. 3 ... oh wow -- the dance was really something! And it's hilarious!!! Really wish I could understand what they're saying.

Yep, the underwater kiss was hot.