4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I would love to meet them both. I went to Thailand last year and meet Vill at Siam World. I have to say she's not that pretty at all. Her make-up is way to thick!

I also meet Noi at Siam Discovery and she just very normal/ordinary. Nothing special and I'm pretty sure there are a few more celebs which I do not recognize but honestly, their celebs status is nothing compare to the hollywood!
I would say that celebs probably look pretty normal like us folks. LOL...with make-up and designer do's and duds, I could be disguised as a celebrity. Hehe...it's amazing what it takes for some people to look good. Sometimes people look better with less make-up on so I don't get why people wear so much stuff.

Was Noi nice? That sounds fun that you got to visit Thailand. I hope to go visit southeast Asia soon. A Thailand, Laos, Cambodia visit would be amazing.

To stay on topic-I love Fai and Jeed!!!!!!

neena

sarNie Adult
Naded ane Yaya Thank you for you..>>>>

Neena,It just so happens that.lol :lolyup:
wow!! tell them, i said thank you to them for such a great drama!! nadech english is so cute!! did u tell them how crazy sarnies are? hahahaha when we're crazy, we are!!! thank you for the clip akiviolet, i see u in nadech's forum, i'm surprised i can navigate around their fanclubs because i know nothing in thai lol :thanks: :thanks: !!!!!!!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
nadech! omg i love the guy even more now - been replaying the song he sang :cloud9:
edit: aww the thank you videos are so cute, thanks Akiviolet

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :rant: Apparently, tomorrow's episode will be aired late due to some Asian Games?? DAMN DAMN DAMN! Was really counting on watching it live then a few more rounds after that.......
do you know if its just gonna air late or air a short amount of it or is it gonna air half of it

neena

sarNie Adult
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :rant: Apparently, tomorrow's episode will be aired late due to some Asian Games?? DAMN DAMN DAMN! Was really counting on watching it live then a few more rounds after that.......
whew, thank goodness i work until later in the afternoon so i don't have to wait because by the time i get home hopefully its uploaded on utube!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thanks, Akiviolet!!! That is soooo sweet. I knew Yaya spoke English. She speaks it well too. Naded's English isn't bad. I need to post the link of him lounging at P Au's house in the hot tub. It's from the Woody Talk Show. It's funny. Naded is Lao/Esan/Japanese. He spoke Lao and English but learned Thai recently, right?

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
^^^I agree with you. I was impressed with Nader's vocal skill/talent. What a talented person. I am jealous. LOL...

Shiet!!! Is all I have to say. I am with you, M3LHOUSE! I am still really giddy. Now this news. Anyways...tomorrow we will see Fai and Jeed!!!
YES! I mean, I'm thankful that it's not completely cancelled... but on another brighter side, chapter updates from thairath and thaitv3

So I've been reading all of the chapters on thairath and here are some things that are coming up... I've already spoiled up to the part where they confess their love so from there... here are some upcoming and very cute scenes:

Fai sneaks into Jeed's farm with a group of people she is giving a lecture or tour to... she gets a little mad at him because it's dangerous. She pulls him roughly by the collar into the hay storage barn. Fai says "...where are you going to drag your husband to have you way with, wife?" and she says something like "...it's dangerous, how are we supposed to be together if you can't protect your life..." Fai's says, "...sorry, I just missed you and wanted to see you..." awwwwwwwwwwwwwww... (From the novel, Fai and Jeed became lovers during this scene and she does eventually get pregnant but as that isn't a part of the thairath chapters, I think too that Jeed's pregnancy is dropped... bummer...maybe, we'll see. If it does though, a lot of change should follow in the series compared to the novel then.

They meet up at a ngan wat and have cute romantic tryst until Jeed's brother catches them together. Jeed acts like Fai forced her to hang out with him. Her brother makes her go home with his sketchy friend who tries to rape her at a hotel. Fai saves her in time takes her to his house. She wakes up, sees Fai bruised up and feels bad. Jeed feeds him kao tom. When he finished eating, he gives her a big kiss and asks him if she loves him. He says it like, "...rak fai mai?" which makes it cuter :cloud9: Jeed's like, why do you always wanna hear me say this. He says, "..because it gives me strength to fight on, raise and milk the cows, build our home that has me and you and all of our kids running around the yard.... will you marry me?" SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!! According to thaitv 3.com summary, the ngan wat is supposed to happen on sunday's episode. And according to thaitv3.com, Fai climbs into jeed's bedroom in tomorrow's episode. This actually doesn't make sense to me because during the opening credits, there are a few clips of the same scene where Fai is climbing down a latter while Jeed looks on. Then you see Fai being dragged away by her brother's goons. But going off of thairath's summary, the dad and brother don't find out til after the ngan wat, which is Sunday's episode... maybe he sneaks in to see her several times??? Ahhhhhhh we'll see. So many cute, romantic, romeo + juliet like moments. I can't wait to see how Barry and Yaya act all of this out!

Akiviolet

sarNie Egg

Ch3 aired a sliding time 21:45 to 23:45 am ka..

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Kimberly is quite darling. She is small and cute. Her English is good too.

Please tell them all to keep up the good work. Their series helps me get through hard days.

Thanks, Akiviolet!!!

neena

sarNie Adult
YES! I mean, I'm thankful that it's not completely cancelled... but on another brighter side, chapter updates from thairath and thaitv3

So I've been reading all of the chapters on thairath and here are some things that are coming up... I've already spoiled up to the part where they confess their love so from there... here are some upcoming and very cute scenes:

Fai sneaks into Jeed's farm with a group of people she is giving a lecture or tour to... she gets a little mad at him because it's dangerous. She pulls him roughly by the collar into the hay storage barn. Fai says "...where are you going to drag your husband to have you way with, wife?" and she says something like "...it's dangerous, how are we supposed to be together if you can't protect your life..." Fai's says, "...sorry, I just missed you and wanted to see you..." awwwwwwwwwwwwwww... (From the novel, Fai and Jeed became lovers during this scene and she does eventually get pregnant but as that isn't a part of the thairath chapters, I think too that Jeed's pregnancy is dropped... bummer...maybe, we'll see. If it does though, a lot of change should follow in the series compared to the novel then.

They meet up at a ngan wat and have cute romantic tryst until Jeed's brother catches them together. Jeed acts like Fai forced her to hang out with him. Her brother makes her go home with his sketchy friend who tries to rape her at a hotel. Fai saves her in time takes her to his house. She wakes up, sees Fai bruised up and feels bad. Jeed feeds him kao tom. When he finished eating, he gives her a big kiss and asks him if she loves him. He says it like, "...rak fai mai?" which makes it cuter :cloud9: Jeed's like, why do you always wanna hear me say this. He says, "..because it gives me strength to fight on, raise and milk the cows, build our home that has me and you and all of our kids running around the yard.... will you marry me?" SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!! According to thaitv 3.com summary, the ngan wat is supposed to happen on sunday's episode. And according to thaitv3.com, Fai climbs into jeed's bedroom in tomorrow's episode. This actually doesn't make sense to me because during the opening credits, there are a few clips of the same scene where Fai is climbing down a latter while Jeed looks on. Then you see Fai being dragged away by her brother's goons. But going off of thairath's summary, the dad and brother don't find out til after the ngan wat, which is Sunday's episode... maybe he sneaks in to see her several times??? Ahhhhhhh we'll see. So many cute, romantic, romeo + juliet like moments. I can't wait to see how Barry and Yaya act all of this out!
awesome spoiler!!! wow i can see why they dropped that in the lakorn...yaya is too young...cannot wait!! i am anticipating tomorrow so bad!!!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
do you know if its just gonna air late or air a short amount of it or is it gonna air half of it
Thanks to akiviolet, it just seems like they're airing it an hour later than usual :) But you know, for the uploaders in Thailand, that's really late to be uploading it on youtube. So hopefully the uploaders on the other side of the world is on it! Please, and lots of thank yous btw uploaders ;)

Thanks, Akiviolet!!! That is soooo sweet. I knew Yaya spoke English. She speaks it well too. Naded's English isn't bad. I need to post the link of him lounging at P Au's house in the hot tub. It's from the Woody Talk Show. It's funny. Naded is Lao/Esan/Japanese. He spoke Lao and English but learned Thai recently, right?
could you please post the link to nadech on woody talk show

cecilia

Staff member

o_0 .. wow .. that was quite the spoiler I'm looking for -- i can't believe how wild they can get but then again, knowing how FAI is 'FIRE' .. it's no wonder he always get his ways with Jeed.

In a way, i wish they leave that scene in the lakorn but again, it's understandable b/c she's too young for this scene -- i'm okay with camera, roll, ceiling lol .. let the imagination begins

Now, i wish i can read thai so i can read this book -- it's like one of those RATED fan-fiction in the author section ^^
THANKS FOR THE GOOD NIGHT TEASE, i'm looking forward to tomorrow .. better late than not seeing any ^^

Akiviolet, thanks for the special fan greet -- although it seems to target toward the chinese fan, i feel happy for some reason that they're telling us oversea fans too.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^Thank you, Akiviolet. I think I understand better. I need to review my lesson in geography and languages. I remember now, Esan language spoken in northern Thailand into Laos. Esan dialect is close between Thai and Lao dialect. Therefore, it should be easy to learn Thai? Thank you for teaching me something new. I have leaned Thai from lakorn series and music. I hope to study Thai fully soon along with Spanish, and later Mandrin.