4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I've realised something - in Thara Himalaya, Pam ends up with Dr Nat, in DJA we have Preuk and Milk.

I'm guessing that in Pathapee Leh Ruk, we might have another couple - probably Din's secretary (can't remember his name) with someone ? ^_^

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Oh dear, poor Fai
he got punched by Sila at the end of the episode. but thankfully Jeed managed to stop him. (Don't understand why Sila suddenly did that though since I don't understand Thai)

Next episode's preview
Kraipop tries to kiss Jeed (by force) in the car - but Fai comes to the rescue!

Why is Preuk with Jeed visiting / meeting Fai's parents ? (No idea what they're saying)
Plus - love the way Fai jumps up the horse. ^_^

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^Thank you, Mahsuri! This motives me to get my cleaning and organizing done quicker! Back to work!

neena

sarNie Adult
^right .. i've tried but it's doesn't look right .. lol

anyway, stop by youtube before i head out and tj has this upload ^^

Credit: thinkjaden
i wonder what they are saying! lol i have a huge crush on the guy who is with them, interviewing them in this video! he's hot!!! lol

just saw episode 4, not wat i expected, it was like the turning point in the drama..it was good still because yaya and nadech just look so damn good together!!! :thumbsup:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Preuk's visiting Fai's parents because he's staying at Din's hotel while visiting Jeed. This is a good and bad thing for Fai as he'll be able to get closer to Jeed while pretending to be a good host for Preuk. It's a bad thing cause he's mad jealous! Lol poor glass. There's gonna be a cute scene at the hotel for Fai and Jeed too!

cecilia

Staff member
^it just has to be the hotel, huh? .. (i know, my mind's wondering elsewhere in the fiction realm)

*just got back .. heading to watch DJA today ^^

cecilia

Staff member
Gosh, my heart was BEATING so fast when p'Nutor's about to confess the truth. Thank goodness, he understood that he already did his part .. now, the misunderstanding will carry on ^^ Really loving NADECH and Yaya today .. can't wait to watch tomorrow episode .. it'll be fill with 100 of sweet scenes ^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
ughh, whats up with this lakorn and their imagination..i got fooled when i thought Fai confronted Jeed saying he loves her but really he was only thinking! :numchuck: i was soo drawn into the moment :coverlaf: i was disappointed in todays epi. there was barely any scene of barry/yaya together but im definately look forward to tommrows epi..barry got jealous how jeed and the guy were together and he broked the glass cup. i was shocked..

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Oh my goodness I didn't want p'nutor to confess at all. I'm glad they didn't understand him because I want it to keep it that way. I really love the hotel that they are staying at because it so so gorgeous. Gosh I wish Jeed would be patience enough to listen to what Fai have to say and he is having hard time bc he is scare that he is going to freak her out. I wish the kiss was real bc that would be absolutely gorgeous but we all know it's a camera angle. I can't wait for tomorrow bc Fai is going to show why his name is Fai. His name really match him a lot on attitude and manner too.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
All I've watched in detail is the long asrse one minute kiss, ya all. It was a real scene, right? Not just Fai's imagination again? Even though I couldn't see their lips touching...holy bananas!

tinah

sarNie Coma
All I've watched in detail is the long asrse one minute kiss, ya all. It was a real scene, right? Not just Fai's imagination again? Eventhough I could nt see their lips touching...holy bananas!
lol it was a real scene, at first, i thought it was another one of barrys imagination but right after the kiss yaya told him off so i knew it wasnt a dream

they keep teasing us!

cecilia

Staff member
^i wonder if Jeed will come back to ask Fai if he's alright after Sila dragged her away. I hope she does just to show him that she cares for him as well.

Oops special:

Credit: magazinedee

Credit: polyplus

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
watching this ep. make me kinda mad with the fireworks scene: it look romantic and pretty and the line that Fai said to Jeed was nice and all but argh he forgot to say I Love You, i think if he had said it she would have accept his love. but glad at least he did get to explain and show her cause a kiss is a way to show love but saying would complete it though. the kiss scene look like a real kiss and not with the camera angle but still a sweet scene though. i was rooting if P'Nutor will get to tell the truth and yes he didn't hehe i'm glad. it was funny a bit that Fai smile after Jeed left with her bro. cause happy she worries about him too, silly Fai hurt but can still smile. next eps. look so good can't wait! whoa i was shock too, how angry Fai is seeing Jeed with Preuk that he break the glass. i like this kind of scene cause show how much pra'ek's hurting. also from this ep. shows that you can't believe ch3 weekly summary cause it's not like they say cause they say Fai confess his love to Jeed and they made up at their friends wedding. majority of people in pantip was complaining why ch3 doesn't give Nadech the only lead pra'ek role. i agree,cause his next lakorn sound like he's the second pra'ek and Smart is the main pra'ek. beside ch3 is stupid not to pair Nadech and YaYa up after DJA, also stupid not to make Nadech the lead pra'ek too. argh so pissed at them.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I love that first/second pic soooo much. They both look GORGEOUS! Tinah has it for her avatar!!! I think I am going to use that for my wallpaper for a while.

Thank you, Ceci.

Teedee, I just remembered...once in a great while Thardaith is not 100% on the dot. They are like 99.5% right. I can not believe they tricked us! I can't watch the whole thing until after the concert. Oh the agony! I am so angsty.

cecilia

Staff member
Dal, i hope you'll return and watch his goofiness == love the happy face he had on when his first two sentences role play his imagination to Yaya. too bad, she spoiled it for him lol

I really like the preview and looking forward to it as well -- Telling FAI to cool down is not an option when he's burning inside ^^ i love his JEALOUSY side !

*Finally, i own a page LOL :p