4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
can't wait for nxt ep...ep 4 left me ; ( really wished tthere was more scene between them..but i know the other ep will have plenty..can't wait..

tinah

sarNie Coma
i love when pra'ek gets all jealous of n'ek. such a turned on :slapandkissse3: i dont want this to end! arhg..channel 3 need to pair them up again next year

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
CECI!!! Tinah! Aaarrrhhh! This is bad. I'm sitting in VIP, but I'd rather be watching Fai and Jeed!!! I am off my rocker for sure. Addicted to Fai and Jeed.

Be back soon. There are some rockin bands! I just miss you guys!!! :)

cecilia

Staff member
^i could imagine you going crazy -- wanting desperately to come back to watch this but yet, have to attend the show -- it's like the body is there but the heart and soul is locked in Fai and Jeed's closet.

neena

sarNie Adult
CECI!!! Tinah! Aaarrrhhh! This is bad. I'm sitting in VIP, but I'd rather be watching Fai and Jeed!!! I am off my rocker for sure. Addicted to Fai and Jeed.

know exactly how u feel Dal, was at a concert last week on friday, didn't get back until 11 at night, thought about jeed and fai the whole time, while the bands were playing i was picturing fai and jeed in my head and how good they looked with the songs hahahahahaha

neena

sarNie Adult
watching this ep. make me kinda mad with the fireworks scene: it look romantic and pretty and the line that Fai said to Jeed was nice and all but argh he forgot to say I Love You, i think if he had said it she would have accept his love. but glad at least he did get to explain and show her cause a kiss is a way to show love but saying would complete it though. the kiss scene look like a real kiss and not with the camera angle but still a sweet scene though. i was rooting if P'Nutor will get to tell the truth and yes he didn't hehe i'm glad. it was funny a bit that Fai smile after Jeed left with her bro. cause happy she worries about him too, silly Fai hurt but can still smile. next eps. look so good can't wait! whoa i was shock too, how angry Fai is seeing Jeed with Preuk that he break the glass. i like this kind of scene cause show how much pra'ek's hurting. also from this ep. shows that you can't believe ch3 weekly summary cause it's not like they say cause they say Fai confess his love to Jeed and they made up at their friends wedding. majority of people in pantip was complaining why ch3 doesn't give Nadech the only lead pra'ek role. i agree,cause his next lakorn sound like he's the second pra'ek and Smart is the main pra'ek. beside ch3 is stupid not to pair Nadech and YaYa up after DJA, also stupid not to make Nadech the lead pra'ek too. argh so pissed at them.
is there a slim chance of nadech and yaya pairing up in the future?!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...i need to complain to Ch3 too!!!! don't do this to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE NADECH & YAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY, I WILL QUIT WATCHING LAKORNS FOR A WHILE UNTIL I FIND A COUPLE I'M INTERESTED IN!! RIGHT NOW YAYA AND NADECH HAS THE MOST POTENTIAL AS A ON-SCREEN COUPLE! THEY WILL BE THE MOST POWERFUL IN THE FUTURE!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma

dol, shouldnt you be enjoying your moment at the concert lol i can see that you are really addicted to this drama since you have yaya/barry as your main screen on your phone hehe..i dont blame you! you know whats funny, i have yaya/barrys photohoot from parpayon bunterng on the front screen of my laptop lol

cecilia

Staff member
okay, i just got done watching MARIO's movie 'FIRST LOVE' and love the ost in there and the MOVIE ITSELF :wub:
now, i'm determine to get another mv done for Fai/Jeed.

Dal, you're here? back from the concert ?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^Ceci, I am in my car. :) Tinah, I enjoyed the concert.

The concert was so fun. My DH's band was the best, of course. I am soooo proud. If any of you want a link to their website, PM me. There were five bands playing tonight. I don't drink or smoke but it was fun watching drunk people. Their drummer spilled beer on my leg and boots. **** him! Excuse my language. But I got him back by taking a picture of his jeans. It looked like he peed his pants!!! LMAO! Hehe!

Sorry, ANYWAYS...

I haven't watched the episode fully yet. I am just dying to, but I am so tired. I had just enough battery power, energy, and long drive home to tell ya all, Teedee sent me more spoilers about Fai and Jeed, but I am on my mobile! I am so excited, I had to make a post.

Part of it is...it sounds like Fai and Jeed will be in "Wayupak Montra." In BTS PHOTOS I have seen over at SpicyForum.net, then it looked like Fai and Jeed are in "Patapee Leh Ruk" too. I think Teedee said that Fai and Jeed play a hand in matchmaking Din! We will get more Fai and Jeed!!! The other spoiler made me giddy.

I am so sorry for my run-on sentences. That is bad. I hope you can understand what I am saying.

cecilia

Staff member
awe .. you just got out .. drive safely home na. I won't encourage you to watch it until you're home, rest, and safe.

I'm hoping we get to see more than just this of them too .. i saw scene from the mv that Nam's also there too. so yup, happy to see the family in one bunch!

annea

sarNie Adult
I wonder if Mint will be sibling with the dude who's trying to buy the Jeed's land and ruin the farm?? lol but omg!! episode 5 ladies!!! imma go have a good night sleep for tomorrow! ehehehe

lovestar

sarNie Adult
jeed and fai are soo funny together!! they crack me up. ive only seen the second episode and already fai is jealous of jeed!! soo cute

lovestar

sarNie Adult
i just realised that din means ground/dirt, narm means water, lom means the wind and fai means fire. something relating to nature hmmm.... very interesting

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
In BTS PHOTOS I have seen over at SpicyForum.net, then it looked like Fai and Jeed are in "Patapee Leh Ruk" too. I think Teedee said that Fai and Jeed play a hand in matchmaking Din! We will get more Fai and Jeed!!!
Lolz - that I can believe ... a clueless guy like Din does need help. :coverlaf:

I'm watching Ep. 5 now ... so funny how they
tried to make each other jealous at that restaurant / diner (?)
. And I think Milk (Gubgip) was hilarious. ;)

Gah - that brother of hers really makes me worry. I don't understand what they're all saying but gosh, I think Sila's up to something.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Heheh - the three brothers got
Preuk drunk

Uh, I thought Fai should've hugged her tighter (I love it when Puwanes hugged Nam from the back)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Next episode's preview
Preuk + Milk kissing! (well, at least Milk's kissing him ?)

And Fai forms a heart shape with his fingers framing Jee'd face ..awww! :cloud9:

And they're gonna share the apple!

But looks like Jeed's family find out about them now.

*sigh* Mark IS gorgeous in DJA. :cloud9:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Episode 5 is really good! Every other scene is jeed and fai together. Definitely made up for yesterdays. Omg I almost died when they were riding the horse together. They are so smitten!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I say this even though I haven't watch the other 2 lakorns yet. I love this one with Barry and Yaya the most. I don't know but ever since I saw the teaser for all four lakorns - this one is the most anticipated. I love everyone and of course I love Barry and Yaya pairing so much that I'm mad Channel 3 is not taking this opportunity to have another lakorn of them. They should pair these two up just like Ateam and Ken/Ann. They are a hot commodities.