4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! Nadech cracks me up!!!!! i totally love episode 5!! did anyone see how fai reacted to jeed and pherk's meeting at din's hotel? he had his hands up i have no idea what he said but it sounded like 'wat wat wat' god i think i've rewinded that scene a hundred times and it still cracks me up!!!

i love it when nadech said ruk mai? omg!! they looked like a marriedd couple holding each other, watching the stars together!! so romantic!! seriously, BEST ROMANTIC COMEDY OF THE YEAR!!! IF THEY DON'T GET AN AWARD FOR SOMETHING I'MMA BE PISSED BECAUSE FOR NEWBIES THEIR BETTER TO WATCH THEN A LOT OF COUPLES OUT THERE!!! LOVE LOVE THEM SO MUCH!! PRAYING THEY GET PAIRED UP AGAIN AND AGAIN!!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I can't get over the part of Fai hugging Jeed - the one that they watch the stars together. I can't get over that because darn, it was ultra cute and sooo romantic. That scene is beautiful because of Nadech and yaya - they just so adorable!!!

I want the bed scene by tomorrow. I hope we have it so I don't have to go a week without anything.

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
Todays ep was funny..... i loved Fai and Jeed...... i cant wait to watch tomorrow ep.... the only thing that i dont like is that one gurl milk r whatever..... i dont like the way she always cal out Fai's name.... she always say {Fai ka}.... well its funny in a way but it gets to me....LOL..... im so ready to watch tomorrows ep.....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
i went back and watched this from the beginning lol because I stopped at episode 3 and kind of forgot about it so I decided to just start over and omg the scene where Jeed was picturing Fai in the dress in episode 2 and she started laughing. Yaya has the cutest laugh ever!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't get over the part of Fai hugging Jeed - the one that they watch the stars together. I can't get over that because darn, it was ultra cute and sooo romantic. That scene is beautiful because of Nadech and yaya - they just so adorable!!!

I want the bed scene by tomorrow. I hope we have it so I don't have to go a week without anything.
I like that scenes too! The best scenes for me is when they rode on the horse, and Fai hugged Jeed.:crush: Omg, i love how he got his face to her face, he have should kiss her. :kiss3: Fai have the cutest smile because it's very charming. :wub: I can't wait for tomorrow epi!

I will miss this couple when the lakorn end. I hope they have a slap/kiss lakorn in the future!

Do anyone know how many epi for DJA?

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I like that scenes too! The best scenes for me is when they rode on the horse, and Fai hugged Jeed.:crush: Omg, i love how he got his face to her face, he have should kiss her. :kiss3: Fai have the cutest smile because it's very charming. :wub: I can't wait for tomorrow epi!

I will miss this couple when the lakorn end. I hope they have a slap/kiss lakorn in the future!

Do anyone know how many epi for DJA?
i think its eight

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I want this one to have 10 because the one with Aum and Kim is 10 episodes right?

this one deserve to be equally or more.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
i want all lakorns to be about 10 episodes or the most 12. See how with the 4 hua jai series everything moves along with a good pace, with a good amount of angst and love scenes that isn't excessive or circling. That way too it's more enjoyable to watch and they could release more lakorns in a year...

Read some new spoilers of when Fai climbs up to see Jeed...so goooooooooooood.... I'm guessing this scene will be friday or saturday. I'm watching episode 5 again! hahahha

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Argh~ I shouldn't have read the spoiler thru baanseries. Now I want to shoot jeed's father, brother, and kraipob. Especially her father. *stomp stomp* I'm in Fai "jai yen yen" mood now. Yen mai wai wa~ *stomp*

Damn sucky point is I dont think it'll show up in tomorrow episode. I prolly have to wait until next week!!!!!

If anyone is curious. Sila will find out about jeed and fai going to the temple festival together. He broke them apart handing Jeed to kraipob. That bastard gave her a sleeping pill and brought her to a motel. When Fai found out, He and Din went to save her in time but in the process Fai was injured too.(I think this is where the bed scene happen) Jeed goes home to tell her father what happen but her father wouldn't listen because Sila already told the father. The stupid brother twist the story around and made Fai look bad instead. So now her father is forcing her to marry kraipob!!!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^KRSTAL, the spoiler is so good and tempting .. Jeed seems to be the best med to mend a broken Fai .. I can't believe this is ending soon :(

Just got done making my love mv of them .. i fell in love all over again :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
^do a marathon and come back to chat with us -- everyone seems to be busy this weekend so there weren't that many of us who finish it (well, i did this morning but it seems I'm spamming in here alone lol)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
at Cecilia..I like your signature. So cute you have a pic of him with bloody nose. I love Jeed and Fai too especially Fai he is so freaking romantic and just a jealous freak too. Dal just informed me about what happened to his ex gf and who is really his first love. I have so many favorites scenes in every episodes that I don't where to start either:-D I love how his brother tried to calm him down but he ended up breaking a wine glass. show how hot temper and stubborn Fai really are. I'm amazed how could he stand her brother and dad when he have just a hot temper well I guess love have a way to make a person do thing like that. I can't get enough of their sweet scenes together and I do wish there are more episodes but not long enough to bore the audiences.

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, that's the one thing i like about tv3 .. they don't extend the lakorn to make rating as they know, it'll just make the lakorn stupid-er.

Anyway, i thought it was so cute of them to be on the horse together but poor horse, he seems to struggle with their weight. He seems to not manage well. lol

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I always like your MV Ceci - especially the videos for Ateam and now with Nadech and Yaya - they are right there equally with Ateam!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
FAI RAK JEED!!!!

JEED RAK FAI!!!!

*squeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!* :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

And the echoes! Luv Jeed's reaction!