4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

cecilia

Staff member
^i've been smiling in front of my computer all day -- listening and playing and everything else (my mind still on them though)
i should have my dinner before i die from this OBSESSIVE hype of FAI/JEED! -- will come back to spam with you and everyone else na.

neena

sarNie Adult
omg omg omg!!! excited for the next episode and its a week away!! boohoo!! but then its also ending, i'm gonna cry and miss nadech and yaya so much!!! their love onscreen is so convincing you'd think at least 10% of all those hugs and kisses meant real. gosh, they take my breath away!! probs to the director, he knows how to make us drool! hahah. that dumba*** kraipop, i wanna beat him up! Anyone wanna join me? jeed's brother needs someone to smack him upside the head! wo! ME ME! hahaha. after DJA, we need to petition to get nadech and yaya in a lakorn again!! i wanna see them so much itss insane! their love story in here is just beautiful!!! makes me want a fai!!

neena

sarNie Adult
^i've been smiling in front of my computer all day -- listening and playing and everything else (my mind still on them though)
i should have my dinner before i die from this OBSESSIVE hype of FAI/JEED! -- will come back to spam with you and everyone else na.
hahahaha me too ceci! i was watching this at work and just smiling! hahahah i couldn't even answer people without clearing a laugh before saying hello hahahahah been eating super fast or skipping meals just to jump on my computer to watch jeed and fai!!!!!!! LOVE THEM LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
Spoilers of scene sequence from the temple and on...
At the temple, Fai and Jeed are having a good time. They did the ferris wheel and Fai even won Jeed a stuff animal. They later go in to the temple to make a wish together... That's when Sila comes in to break the party and him and his goons jump Fai. Sila forces Jeed to go home w Kraipop who beats and drugs Jeed. He tried to rape her but Din and Fai came in time to save her. Fai took Jeed to his house and had a doctor look her over. Beaten and exhausted, Fai past out too and the doctor had to look over him. The next morning Fais parents told Jeed of what happened the other night she was really worried about Fai and felt guilty. Fai and her have some cute moments when she's feeding him jok and he later asks her to marry him. She's uncertain about their future but Fai tells her he believes their love can conquer all and he's determined to prove that to her family. Jeed goes home to tell her dad everything but he takes Krai pops side and locks her in her room for disappearing for an entire night w Fai. Her brother takes away her cellphone. Fai worries about Jeed so much that he snuck into her room... There he suggested they runaway but Jeed doesn't want to break her dads heart. She says Fai is in charge of her heart but her dad owns her life. Fai understands and is proud at her loyalty. Both are startled when they hear keys jingling at the door. Fai hides. The dad comes in to inform her that Kraipop will be released from the hospital in 2 days so shed better be ready cos he's coming to marry her. Devasted, Jeed wanted to give herself to Fai but he refused wanting their first time, w conscious, to be filled w love and good thoughts of prosperity not just one night of happiness followed by a life of misery. So they just settled w Fai holding her all night. The next morning, sila, came home from a night out and notices fais car w his friend sleeping inside just outside his house. They caught Fai in the act of climbing down the ladder... Fais family came to the posawats house when they realized Fai was missing all night weapon in their hands to protect Fai
hehe just the gist of eppy 7...
Goodness! I'm struck! Fai's right about their
first night

Now, i can't wait for next week .. the spoiler you provided looks so sad but promising for a brighter future too.
7 DAYS OF LONELINESS for BIE but it's 7 DAYS of AGONY for me :(

Thanks for the WONDERFUL meal na -- i can't tell if i'm full from that yet .. wanna read more spoiler. :p

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
hahahaha me too ceci! i was watching this at work and just smiling! hahahah i couldn't even answer people without clearing a laugh before saying hello hahahahah been eating super fast or skipping meals just to jump on my computer to watch jeed and fai!!!!!!! LOVE THEM LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!
Doubt we're going to have to petition. I'm sure there's a lot of talk going on right now about how they're going to continue to capitalize on this new hot couple. Move over Ann Ken Aum and Aff hehehe. The production heads for this series are the same people who made poo yai lee, and they're doing a sequel to that so I'm sure they'll want to please the fans and make money and put Yaya and Barry together. Not to mention, individually, I think everyone wants to thrust them w other actors to help bring attention to them and explore their options. The only thing w Nadech and Yaya is that they're both in school so they probably wont want to or could do more than 2 at the most 3 lakorns a year. I'm not worried about seeing them together again. Ch.3 would be fools to not...

cecilia

Staff member
^awe, if i can read thai -- i would do the same too. keep us non-thai reader posted of their relationship na. i'm here almost every second, hoping to catch spoiler. lol

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I seriously was going to vomit from laughing so hard. Lom and Din are freakin hilarious. I love the way they tease. I was enjoing the moment of Fai and Jeed and then the boys had me cracking. They all make me smile.

Milk is something else. The jealous restaurant scene was funny. The sounds Milk and Fai were making were kind of sexual or something. It was in public to. Fai must like massages. Maybe Fai was imagining Jeed. Okay...I'm sorry. Jeed was jealous.

The picnic scene was so good too. I love Fai calling Jeed his wife. Nadech has a good voice and can really sing on tune. They should of let him do his thang instead of making Fai have an off-key voice. Nadech is quite talented. When he broke into Bie's song, "Ruk Mai." OMFG...that was priceless. That was risky of Fai to go to Pasowat farm. When Fai turned back around to kiss Jeed the way he did. Did you guys hear the way he was breathing? It was like he was so satisfied. That was hot.

The next episode sounds intense, again. This lakorn/series has had me tensed up the whole time. I have been satisfied week after week. I keep thinking Fai wants to be with Jeed in everyway all the time, but so does Jeed. She loves Fai so much. She wants him in every way too. Hotness. Nadech and Yaya are amazing in this role. Fai and Jeed are worth my time. Fai is a man of virtue. I love that he told, Peemai, "Even if I am a man, I still value my virginity." Something like that. I hope they find out soon that they had, I quote M3LHOUSE, "a drunken, sexless night." Hehe...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Spoilers of scene sequence from the temple and on...
At the temple, Fai and Jeed are having a good time. They did the ferris wheel and Fai even won Jeed a stuff animal. They later go in to the temple to make a wish together... That's when Sila comes in to break the party and him and his goons jump Fai. Sila forces Jeed to go home w Kraipop who beats and drugs Jeed. He tried to rape her but Din and Fai came in time to save her. Fai took Jeed to his house and had a doctor look her over. Beaten and exhausted, Fai past out too and the doctor had to look over him. The next morning Fais parents told Jeed of what happened the other night she was really worried about Fai and felt guilty. Fai and her have some cute moments when she's feeding him jok and he later asks her to marry him. She's uncertain about their future but Fai tells her he believes their love can conquer all and he's determined to prove that to her family. Jeed goes home to tell her dad everything but he takes Krai pops side and locks her in her room for disappearing for an entire night w Fai. Her brother takes away her cellphone. Fai worries about Jeed so much that he snuck into her room... There he suggested they runaway but Jeed doesn't want to break her dads heart. She says Fai is in charge of her heart but her dad owns her life. Fai understands and is proud at her loyalty. Both are startled when they hear keys jingling at the door. Fai hides. The dad comes in to inform her that Kraipop will be released from the hospital in 2 days so shed better be ready cos he's coming to marry her. Devasted, Jeed wanted to give herself to Fai but he refused wanting their first time, w conscious, to be filled w love and good thoughts of prosperity not just one night of happiness followed by a life of misery. So they just settled w Fai holding her all night. The next morning, sila, came home from a night out and notices fais car w his friend sleeping inside just outside his house. They caught Fai in the act of climbing down the ladder... Fais family came to the posawats house when they realized Fai was missing all night weapon in their hands to protect Fai
hehe just the gist of eppy 7...
This why I love Fai so much. It is different than the novel, but I am satisfied with Fai. So satisfied. What a man. I love Jeed. I love that she wants/loves Fai.

Thank you for the preview/summary/spoiler! THANK YOU!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^awe, if i can read thai -- i would do the same too. keep us non-thai reader posted of their relationship na. i'm here almost every second, hoping to catch spoiler. lol
The summaries I've read only go up to episode 7 ;[ what has already been posted lol... I'm trying to hunt down additional ones omg >.< I love Yaya and Nadech. Yaya is so cute. Her voice is cute her laugh is cute. She is such a good actress for a newbie.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
You're welcome and duhhhh I heard Fai moaning after he kissed Jeed! When you're hooked on a lakorn there's not a detail missed hahahaha! He also growled at her when he was like you're asking to get kissed during picnic and during the bed scene in the up coming episode!! He's a moaner/growler lol! Another fav. Moment of mine is when Jeed was beating and biting up her pillow she turned her pink bear around to spare it any violent images lol! TOO MUCH CUTENESS! I want the dvd and booklet for this lakorn even!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep.6 was sooooo good! love all the scenes they were together. the love confession was soooo romantic,sweet,cute. Fai is such a sweetheart, totally agree Fai is the type of pra'ek i love so much. YaYa+Nadech portray their characters so well so believeable they are really in love,amazing chemistry, they are so adorable! it got me crying(hehe) the scene when he disguise into her farm with the line "i'm sorry for making u worried, i just miss you, wanna see ur face",so sweet/touching. next eps. look so drama and more sad that it will end T_T. can't wait though. yeah seriously ch3 should pair them up again asap. can't get enough of this hot pairs.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aw...I've been away from Jeed & Fai for 2 days because of all the family stuff, plus Stockton New Years.

Jai yen yen...Jai yen yen :lmao3: Fai is freaking hilarious. My favorite part has to be the horseback riding part. So na rak mak mak!! :kiss2:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
You're welcome and duhhhh I heard Fai moaning after he kissed Jeed! When you're hooked on a lakorn there's not a detail missed hahahaha! He also growled at her when he was like you're asking to get kissed during picnic and during the bed scene in the up coming episode!! He's a moaner/growler lol! Another fav. Moment of mine is when Jeed was beating and biting up her pillow she turned her pink bear around to spare it any violent images lol! TOO MUCH CUTENESS! I want the dvd and booklet for this lakorn even!
:lolyup: I love that part too. Jeed is too cute! I can't believe she bit her pillow!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I notice everything single little detail. Is it obsession or am I super observant? I am so hooked and addicted. It is like a high every weekend. I get a high off of Fai and Jeed. Am I the only one? I think I have a disorder or something. I can't get over my feeling of love for Fai and Jeed. I am glad I have you guys to vent to. I really am happy I have all of you to obsess about Fai and Jeed with.

I wonder if it is Nadech or the character of /Fai or both, that is doing the moaning. LMAO!!! I love that he moans. It is such a turn-on. I shouldn't be saying that out loud at all.

That pink teddy is "the teddy" from Fai. I loved that she turned it around. My heart melted. I will be getting the official set for sure. No doubt about it.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
For sure Yaya and Nadech will be paired up in the future. They're already promoting both of them like crazy but I don't mind because they are so cute together. Yaya has one of the most sweetest smile ever. She is like super cute and I really like Nadech too. This is my first time seeing him in a lakorn.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
My current obsession desktop display:

Ceci, it isn't fair how talented you are. I love your creations. I just love them all. You have a gift here. I hope you know that. Thanks for sharing your talents with us. XOXO

I love these. I will be saving them to my laptop.