4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

neena

sarNie Adult
wow, this thread is moving faster then ann/ken's lakorn thread!!! its really the fai&jeed fever!!! i think in 4 hua jai heang khun khao, nadech and yaya owned it!!!!!!!!!!!!! DJA is getting so much attention its crazy! but i love them!!! if they extend it to 11 episodes won't they have to film more scenes and change it up more? but didn't they finish filming this lakorn already?

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm hitting the high temperature as well.

I was wondering how come this thread is moving like sky rocket!

FAI loves JEED
Jeed loves FAI

Oh, how I love them - it goes the same for Nadech and Yaya as well!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Yeah what I love about DJA is their words. I like it how both pra'nang don't say "Pom ruk Khun" or "Chun ruk Tur"

I adore "Fai ruk Jeed" and "Jeed ruk Fai" 10x better. It makes them so adorable.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Kkrystal, have you found any more info on ending date? I've been reading stuff all over and I don't know where I read and see stuff. I read that PLR is only 6 episodes and WPM is 8 or 9. I'm sorry, I need to go find that info again so I am not talking out of my arse.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Photo from ch3 website.

credit to: thaitv3.com

Mark & Mint

Mint

Mark

Other cast:

Link to go look at more pix
http://www.thaitv3.com/ch3/%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%8A%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%873/2115/Gallery-%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%90%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AB%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81.html

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Dancy, thank you! It is official, I think Mark is sooo cute. Geez, he is handsome in those pics. Him and Min look really cute together. Their loves seems sweet. Fai and Jeed is sweet to, but explosive as well. I get more of a feeling of sweetness from these two. IDK if I make sense at all.

I love the pic of Mark and Min in the flowery field. The flower colors are bright and pretty. Red, pink, white. I wonder if it is real or they added them to the meadow. The pic of Mark and Kimberly is cute!

It gives me a heart attack everytime I see Nadech, Boy and now Mark. They are just killing me with all their chemistry.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
anybody here has a cpr license? Mine just expired last month. We need to give Dal some CPR. She's having an attack~
Ahahah breathe in and then out.....in...and then out. Tomorrow is friday so don't go anywhere just yet.

Sorry I was pack with meetings and work today I couldn't sneak around to find infos. We'll just take it as a surprise? Ahaha the more the merrier. But I don't think they'll extend it by scenes. Tv3 don't extend their lakorns only channel 7 does or at least that's what i believe.

This video. Din said he came to visit Fai's kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ypo04oSUIc

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha bong, you so funny! My CPR certificate expired last year. I wonder if Fai have CPR certificate, if he don't I still let me give me CPR hahhaha

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
those pictures just made my day lol...to me personally I think Mak looked better in NRLJ than in here....he looked teh sood sood in there...maybe it was his clothes and personality in there....

Dal, have you watched NRLJ

annea

sarNie Adult
Dear all,I am back here. Annea, pls found the new siggie per your requirment two days ago, your favorite horseback riding scene( just forgot to ask you which horeback riding you mean cos they did it many times, but I like this one so much, hope you too.)

Sigh, that will be better if I have 4 hands since I really want to get more in place..Hope you all enjoy!!!

Dal and Kkrystal, thanks again. I am heading to my bed now, goodnite everyone, XOXO
aahhhh omg yea this part im talking about! loves it thank you very much

neena

sarNie Adult
omg!!! maybe fai&jeed is the only couple that will have a kid!!! omg!! their love story is perfect!! love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope they have a baby/kid play jeed&fai's kid!!! hahahahahah i'm excited for those scenes now!!!

NADECH AND YAYA ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe its just me but mark looks very skinny in those pictures

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
bloopers from the director: paajaew

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76yY2oJAgrg

sooooo cute when Nadech brushes YaYa's eye. these two are super adorable. can't get enough of them. their chemistry is exploding. there was the news from dara daily nov.2010 issue that said they will pair up again in "Ruk Patiharn" for Ja's lakorn. i'm confuse though cause khun Somluck said Mint C. and Kim is the nang'ek. guess we will find out when they start filming. cause can always change things around. pray Nadech and YaYa get pair up again.

cecilia

Staff member
anybody here has a cpr license? Mine just expired last month. We need to give Dal some CPR. She's having an attack~
Ahahah breathe in and then out.....in...and then out. Tomorrow is friday so don't go anywhere just yet.

Sorry I was pack with meetings and work today I couldn't sneak around to find infos. We'll just take it as a surprise? Ahaha the more the merrier. But I don't think they'll extend it by scenes. Tv3 don't extend their lakorns only channel 7 does or at least that's what i believe.

This video. Din said he came to visit Fai's kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ypo04oSUIc
is it his kid or his photo? Sometimes, i get these two words mix up lol
Regardless, i hope it's the later half -- b/c i really wanna to have a baby to fill up with this whole FAI/JEED love story.

BTW. thanks to everyone for providing so much information. After a long parent teacher conference night at school .. i'm glad i can resort to this in the evening.

I LOVE THE BLOOPER ... the last scene of the blooper made me laugh so hard!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Duangjai Akkanee is popular. People scream only for him in recent runway in Chiang Mai.
I feel bad for other models though.
I would only scream for him too. :coverlaf: I feel bad for the other too, but im pretty sure those models have a lot of hate on Barry. Barry is so handsome, and he really worked the run away. Some of the model are cute, but they need some practice on their walk. :bump: I like the dude that walked after Barry! He seem to be cheerful! hahah

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
bloopers from the director: paajaew

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76yY2oJAgrg

OMG! I laugh so hard i cried...this was awesome thanks for sharing it teedee!
It so cute how Yaya touched Barry's chin. :cloud9: My favorite blooper, when Nadech wiped the apple juice off from YaYa's eye :scream: :wub: The suitcase was funny because Barry went and got it back, then they said cut. :lol2: I laughed so hard until I cried for the gun blooper. :rofl: