4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I think so....everyone said nadech is always farting on set. Gosh trying to watch the bloopers but iPod is loading so slow

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
who the heck farted? lol? Nadech?
Fraid so hahahahha! Omg so funny! I died on the part where Yaya gets apple juice in her eyes and Nadech brushed her hands away to help her wipe it with his pinky :heart: True loooooove in the making:wub: He has a cute chuckle too! Wish Pa Jaew didn't put the fart blooper on, ruined Nadech's perfectness for me ahhahaa.

The episode summary-transcript for PLR is already up if anyone wants to jump on it.

I don't think the episodes are extended. There's really not a lot left to cover, unless some subplot/scenes run long. Like I didn't think the apple scene was going to take up more than half the episode... but the next three days should be enough time to reveal everything...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
anybody here has a cpr license? Mine just expired last month. We need to give Dal some CPR. She's having an attack~
Ahahah breathe in and then out.....in...and then out. Tomorrow is friday so don't go anywhere just yet.

Sorry I was pack with meetings and work today I couldn't sneak around to find infos. We'll just take it as a surprise? Ahaha the more the merrier. But I don't think they'll extend it by scenes. Tv3 don't extend their lakorns only channel 7 does or at least that's what i believe.

This video. Din said he came to visit Fai's kid.
I do need CPR today. I just smile when I think of Fai and Jeed. It is beyond ridiculous. I think I am going crazy. When I think of their cuteness, their looks to one another, their actions, and words...it takes my breath away. These are fictional characters for heaven's sake.

I don't want you "sneaking" for us. Work hard and do your thing at work, girl. I do appreciate all that you have done to satisfy our craving for Jeed and Fai. :thumbup:

Channel 3 don't extend lakorns. You're right, Kkrystal.

Teedee gave a the spoiler on the Fai and Jeed's baby too. I am excited it will be mentioned in the series.

those pictures just made my day lol...to me personally I think Mak looked better in NRLJ than in here....he looked teh sood sood in there...maybe it was his clothes and personality in there....

Dal, have you watched NRLJ
Mak looks very handsome in NRLJ. Nadech looks good in that lakorn too. I love their wardrobe. I just started watching NRLJ last week. It is sad...

Viviant!!! I love your siggies or what are they called. Love them. They make me smile.

You gals all make me happy each day of all our talking and obsessing. It is so fun to chit chat with you all. :thanks:

:heart:

Those blooper, especially the last one, made me roll over with laughter. I hope they put it in the set. :coverlaf: Was that Nadech? Is Mark pointing at him? OMFG!!! :coverlaf:

I also liked it when Nadech wiped Yaya's eyes for her from the apple. Oh so cute!!! My other favorite is when Yaya grab Nadech's chin. Tender and sweet her hands looked on Nadech's face. I hope we some more of that in this weeks episode.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
@m3lhouse: Maybe it's really Barry. Just look at epi 2, i think, Fai farts on the airplane when he sat by Jeed. :thumbsup:

cecilia

Staff member
^he did and then blame it on Yaya :p and it was Nadech who let it go at the last blooper ^^

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I think he was sort of embarrassed cause he is looking down on the ground and isn't getting up. Oh geez, this kid is just gorgeous and funny. What a good combination.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I think he was sort of embarrassed cause he is looking down on the ground and isn't getting up. Oh geez, this kid is just gorgeous and funny. What a good combination.
Ppl said he fart on set and it probably from this scene. hahaha He is so cute and funny that Im falling more & more for him! :cloud9:

annea

sarNie Adult
OMG girls!!!! tomorrow!!!! i cant wait for this weekend!!! but regarding the lakorn with Mart and Kim, I hope its really Yaya and Nadech! heheheh although I prefer them in their own lakorn but this is better than nothing ehehehhe

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
It's Nadech who fart hahaha. Mark was like sh*t he farts with no shame. LOL I think Nadech was embarrased but maybe not. I saw the interview clip, they said he always farted on set.

Oh and Yaya twited that 'Yaya hate friday.. with a passion'
Do you guys know what it mean?
And this is the pic she twit. I don't follow her twitter I took it from Nadech& Yaya fan thread in pantip.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I love the uncovering of Jeed. She is gorgeous. Wow.

http://www.youtube.com/user/wishboniko#p/c/1F824A356F4635A1/80/pL4N76iFYGE

Prisna, start at the last episode of TH (9.4) Forward towards the end to Fai reading a letter from Nam. This one is English subbed by Wishboniko aka Wishy.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
wow... so active this thread is; now the number of pages exceed Ann's and Ken's lakorn. Do you know any rating for Barry and Yaya comparing to other actors. Tvpool???

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the uncovering of Jeed. She is gorgeous. Wow.

http://www.youtube.com/user/wishboniko#p/c/1F824A356F4635A1/80/pL4N76iFYGE

Prisna, start at the last episode of TH (9.4) Forward towards the end to Fai reading a letter from Nam. This one is English subbed by Wishboniko aka Wishy.
I thought u was watching it live for the new epi! hahah I didnt kno u was watching it subbed. haha Anyone, know where I can watch it live and what time?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
The way Nadech walks or the character of Fai walks is hot. He was steaming when he lost to Jeed.