4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i dont know if its ending tomorrow or sunday.. or if its extending to 11 episode.. all i know is if it do extend then they better give us a.............

:w-scene-pop-corn: scene.... lols.. and a :baby-scene-pop-corn:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i have to rewatch ep.7 again. i love everyone but i skipped to fai and jeed scenes because i was selfish and just wanted to watch their scenes first...ekkk.

neena

sarNie Adult
wow, i think this lakorn is getting so good no one wants fai and jeed's story to end!!! i have no idea what i will watch after 4 hua jai ends, i'm gonna be so sad!!! ch3 is really making us think with how many episodes there are, i've heard so many stories.

nadech and yaya are very comfortable around each other aren't they? i feel like nadech can just kiss yaya without any awkwardness, its like they've practiced it 100 times and they are use to it. so CUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!! love them!!! i hope their next lakorn is slap/kiss with even more hot hot scenes!!!

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Gals,I just noticed Wishy has uploaded the eng subs up to EP7.2 already, thanks her so much!!!!!Bravo!!!!

Eng sub EP7.1

Eng sub EP7.2

cecilia

Staff member
wow, i think this lakorn is getting so good no one wants fai and jeed's story to end!!! i have no idea what i will watch after 4 hua jai ends, i'm gonna be so sad!!! ch3 is really making us think with how many episodes there are, i've heard so many stories.

nadech and yaya are very comfortable around each other aren't they? i feel like nadech can just kiss yaya without any awkwardness, its like they've practiced it 100 times and they are use to it. so CUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!! love them!!! i hope their next lakorn is slap/kiss with even more hot hot scenes!!!
I didn't read anywhere .. i saw it here that it'll end on the 26th of November. I just count the episode up til then and it turn out to be 10 (even though the 10th episode might be short like TH)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
^Just like he said 'IF JEED WANTS SOMETHING, FAI WILL GET IT FOR JEED! DOESN'T MATTER HOW HARD IS IT, IF THERE'S JEED, THERE WILL BE FAI THERE FOR DO IT!' He's is JEED'S superman!
which reminds me of this song ...

"(Everything I Do) I Do It For You"

Look into my eyes - you will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart - search your soul
And when you find me there you'll search no more
Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for
You know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you

Look into my heart - you will find
There's nothin' there to hide
Take me as I am - take my life
I would give it all I would sacrifice
Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for
I can't help it there's nothin' I want more
Ya know it's true

There's no love - like your love
And no other - could give more love
There's nowhere - unless you're there
All the time - all the way

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
I can't help it there's nothin' I want more
I would fight for you - I'd lie for you
Walk the wire for you - Ya I'd die for you

Ya know it's true

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Viviant, thanks for the links! WOW, Wishy is fast! I going to re-watch epi7.

I'm going to miss them, 10 epi is not that bad! Hope they have another lakorn with a great storyline like DJA. :crossfingers:

cecilia

Staff member
Okay, i'm a little confuse now .. i've checked THAIRATH and they said the wedding will take place this sunday so does that means it'll end this Sunday?

Here's the article: http://www.thairath.co.th/content/ent/128289 <-- does it mean only 9 episodes then?

neena

sarNie Adult
I didn't read anywhere .. i saw it here that it'll end on the 26th of November. I just count the episode up til then and it turn out to be 10 (even though the 10th episode might be short like TH)
hahaha girl i reread ur earlier post and u wrote that u read it here hahahaha. i just wasn't reading correctly because i'm too obsessed with them hahahahaha

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I want to spam so bad, but I have to watch a movie other than DJA. :whatever: Dying here. J/K

Help me! Okay. I'll be back...sooner than later.

annea

sarNie Adult
ahhhh I love that Byran Adam song "everything I do" it does goes well with fai and jeed. I hope they have another kiss/slap lakorn too! heheh I want Barry to dress the way he did in Ngao ruk luang jai! eheheh soo handsome! I HOPE THE SAME DIRECTOR/PRODUCER OF DJA will pair them up again with the same genre! ehehehh but i cried today with jeed. my eyes was watery!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhhh I love that Byran Adam song "everything I do" it does goes well with fai and jeed. I hope they have another kiss/slap lakorn too! heheh I want Barry to dress the way he did in Ngao ruk luang jai! eheheh soo handsome! I HOPE THE SAME DIRECTOR/PRODUCER OF DJA will pair them up again with the same genre! ehehehh but i cried today with jeed. my eyes was watery!
i love how in this series, once they admit their love for one another, they're really in love and so straight forward. Things move quickly. hehehe. I want to see Nadech in the same style in NRLJ too. He was handsome and looks more mature in that.

I'm so sad that Jeed is going to get shot. Her bro is really pure evil and it makes me sad that he's so selfish that he'd pretty much sell his own sister (*not care about her feelings at all & still wants her with the other guy even though he knows the guy isn't a great guy) I also admire Fai's dad. He is willing to bow down to Jeed's dad for his son's happiness. What a man!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Almost two years that I didnt use PS, but since I have DJA Fever, I want make some artwork of Fai/Jeed!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
its good that im not THAT behind. im gonna watch episode 5 and 6 in like 10 minutes. i STILL cant believe that PLR is gonna be 6 episodes, well apparently it is. hope its gonna change

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Moey, that is sweet about your bro. DJA is goooood...I don't blame him.

I was on a roller coaster ride today too. I loved that Fai pretends that he can't shoot, of course he can shoot! I like his "I am so sure of myself" looks. One of the many qualities I like about Fai.

I laughed so hard when P'Non Tor slapped Sila. OMG. Hilarious. I love Look Ped too. These two are my favorite "katayes" too.

That was very heart breaking when Jeed's father slapped her. I wasn't really expecting that.

Again, I loved all the Fai and Jeed scenes. Sweet, tender, vulnerable, innocent love. I am so very excited about tomorrow. I got a couple of things I have to do, but this is a priority for sure. I am pathetic. :coverlaf:

The hug from behind from Fai to Jeed. I am excited to see this gesture. Fai comforting Jeed crying like that. It looked promising in the preview.

I am also looking forward to the bed scene. I hope Nadech and Yaya do a good job of it. I've seen some clips here and there and it looks promising as well. They mesh well together. Like the flow of their bodies. No awkwardness, please. I better not expect too much, huh.

Also when the Adisuan and Posawat families come face to face with their guns. Exciting stuff.
Oh YES! I love men who are sure of themselves and can ACTUALLY prove it! And I absolutely hate men like Kraipope...like Sila, even MORE!

Too bad I won't be able to watch tomorrow's episode until night time. Gotta go do some good deeds...feed the homeless. Spent the last 4 hours making a ton of stuffing, but had Fai & Jeed on my mind the whole time. I hate cooking, but tonight was different. I was one happy cook. I usually don't even cook for myself, but I just finished cooking for over 100 people.

Declaring my love for Jeed & Fai for the n-th time. :dude: