4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I have to say I love Nadech and Yaya more and more each day...I don't want this to end. Is so good!!

oh, these two are like hot chocolate chips pancakes.

how I love these two - the Romeo and Juliet theme!!

neena

sarNie Adult
Channel 3 ladies leading all the way. I think Nadach probably going to be second for the male poll tomorrow. Since Yaya is so cute and did a good job w her role Jeed here what she tweets in her twitter page.
"Just managed to get away from the scary man who keeps telling me he is nadate! Thanku tibee katt and the guards in chula."
This is freaky.

hahahahahahahah that is scary!! nadech has an imposter!!! yaya is so cute its funny!!! she knows the real nadech and needs to get away from an imposter! the real nadech is ten times hotter i bet!!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Yes I finally got my answer!!! They eyeline barry's lower lid. You can definitely see it in episode 8 during the bed scene.

neena

sarNie Adult
i read that ch3 producers would like to cast boy, nadech and mark in a new lakorn next year with the same girls, i hope this is true!!!!! i love nadech/yaya and even though i haven't seen mark/mint i really like them together, i think they are so cute off screens. i'll be so happy!! its the beginning of their careers i'm sure we will have many chances to see them together...hopefully nadech/yaya a lot!!!!! i don't think i can get tired of seeing them together!!! just love them so much!

yaya was at the harry potter press conf. she looked so cute as a witch with kim!!! k! i'm off to a harry potter marathon so i won't visit until tomorrow after epi. 9 so everyone!!! GOOD NIGHT!! I'm super busy but i'm surprised i can find time for this couple! I know, its called obsession! Barryyaya fever!!!! BYE!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Yes I finally got my answer!!! They eyeline barry's lower lid. You can definitely see it in episode 8 during the bed scene.
Yaaayyy! :dance1: I couldn't tell in other episodes at all cause some guys have nice lower lashes. With episode 8 being up close like they did, then I was second guessing Nadech's lower eyes. It looked like they did. He is still freakin hot though. He is just beautiful. The up close shots of him and Yaya are beautiful.

Geez, Yaya is a real beauty. I hope she never does anything to her face. She has a "Thai" look to her. Well...is the "luk krueng" version of her mother. Yaya looks mixed but still Asian. I don't know if I even make sense. I hope I don't offend anyone with this comment. Yaya is bottom line-gorgeous. She looks so sweet and cute and child like sometimes and then womanly other times. Good combination.

I am enjoying episode 8 so much. I am off to the gym and will watch it there. See you soon.

Have fun, NEENA!!! :thumbsup:

Nadech and Yaya all the way!!!

I :heart: Fai and Jeed! :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
dang they gotta end this ep. with such heartbreaking scene argh. poor Fai and Jeed, migosh their love has so many obstacles but then it'll just make their love more stronger and deeper. awwww again Fai sooooooo sweet. *blush* love the scene in her bedroom, so romantic and sweet.. how they hug so tight,he watch her sleep,touch her face,stroke her hair,kisses her,so tender and sweet, and how he want to watch her every movement, he soooo melts my heart. the constant hand kissing was so cute. it's like i'm watching home videos of Fai and Jeed and not watching lakorn. i feel Fai and Jeed are real people not characters, that's how believable Nadech and YaYa make me feel and i don't feel like this since with Thot and Bow from WWHJ. so cute when he ask for a kiss from her,i didn't see that coming. awww he's such a gentleman she offer him but he won't,soooo prah'ek,how perfect is Fai. it looks like the scene their friends cheer them to kiss was not from the script cause YaYa look so shy, she was like screaming too,sooo cute.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Yaya totally screeched when Nadech kissed her. If it wasn't in the script, I am glad they kept it in there.

I am obsessed too. I'll be back, Teedee!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Channel 3 ladies leading all the way. I think Nadach probably going to be second for the male poll tomorrow. Since Yaya is so cute and did a good job w her role Jeed here what she tweets in her twitter page.
"Just managed to get away from the scary man who keeps telling me he is nadate! Thanku tibee katt and the guards in chula."
This is freaky.
true!its about time ch3 ladies are dominating unlike before where it was mainly ch7s

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Let's have a chat session on 123flash chat tomorrow for those that wants to stream it live or even if you can't we can talk in there. Okay mai?

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Omg! The ending to today's episode I feel like and for fai. Kraipop is scum!!! I wish the producers didn't have kraipop molest jeed so much I really can't bear to watch it. I'm skipping that scene in the future for sure. I'm sure fais going to rage before kraipop could really do anything.
Gosh, I was like ... FAI!!!! JEED!!!! FAI!!!!! JEED!!!!! DON'T LET IT BE!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

That last shot of Fai's expression really kills me.

Can we talk about how the previews are for the episode after the following one. I'm pissed about that. Today preview will be Friday episode mark my words.
That's what I feel too. After all the preview they showed last Friday like
Jeed talking to Nam, Fai's dad kneeling to Jeed's dad and Jeed gets shot
were not in last night's episode. They probably happen tonight and last night's preview might be aired on this Friday. Well. at least that's what I feel.

cecilia

Staff member
I finally got home from the long 4 hours trip. I bought my first set of THARA HIMALAYA set and a little bit of DUANGJAI AKKANEE DVD ..
will sit down tomorrow and do a marathon on all of it.

Will come back to read more spoiler for today episode ^^

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
did they change today's epi? How come I didn't anything from the preview from epi 7??

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
I really dont know what I am doing. :r-scene-pop-corn: Pls find the HQ version SC of the bed scenes since I just keep rewatching them again and again.

And this time, I also dont wanna hide them by the spoiler button. Lets get the heart attack together again.... :dance1: :dance2: :dance3: :cheer:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
*heart attack* thanks viviant!! aww i love it so much when he kept on like kissing her hand and saying it's really the last one (ooo did i already type that before?) lol

chenling

sarNie Adult
I really dont know what I am doing. :r-scene-pop-corn: Pls find the HQ version SC of the bed scenes since I just keep rewatching them again and again.

And this time,I also dont wanna hide them by the spoiler button. Lets get the heart attack together again.... :dance1: :dance2: :dance3: :cheer:

thanks viviant, for the screen caps...I really love this story. These two are so much fun to watch and I love how in love they are with one another yet they are still so much in their own characters...fantastic couple!!!!! Can't wait until they are in another lakorn together!!!!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i cant wait to watch the bed scene... the caps is making me crazy... my damn brother doesnt want me to watch it before him... his damn ass wanna go out to drink and making me suffer.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

someone please give me a lil summary of wat happen in todays episode?

EDIT!!!!!

I OWN THIS PAGE!!!!!!!