4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
chen! ^^ omg i havent seen you forever! certainly a few jlr sisters popping up in this thread now hehe.

anyways, im watching ep.8 again .. damn it's so hot when fai is kissing jeed and he makes those sounds it's too cute <3

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
*heart attack* thanks viviant!! aww i love it so much when he kept on like kissing her hand and saying it's really the last one (ooo did i already type that before?) lol
:highfive: Yes, when I heard the man/boy kept saying this ‘it's really the last one ' but nonstop all the time, I just....... :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
I even counted while he kissed her hand, 9 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just go back to see them if you gals dont believe me !!!!!LOL :dance3:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
hahahahahahah! you even counted :coverlaf: -- im about to get to that part right now, will take notice of it now buaha

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
VIVIANT!!! Yes, my heart is fluttering. I am about to pass out from your screen caps!!!

I've watched the bed scene 4X already, na. Crazy in love here!

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Ceci, looking forward to see more your posts here while running your marathon.
Mahsuri,Chenling and moey, nice to hear you all like the SC.
Welcome all the new friends in this thread!!! :thumbsup:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Viviant, thx for those SC. HEART ATTACK! Im glad to see Chenling in this thread!

Btw: Viviant, what program do you use to make the gif?

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
hahahahahahah! you even counted :coverlaf: -- im about to get to that part right now, will take notice of it now buaha
Dont miss the 2 hand kisses they made on the balcony. Oooh, Jeed also kissed his cheek as an exchange!!!!!

Fai, you are such stickyyyyyyyyy!!!!! :lolyup: :worthy:

chenling

sarNie Adult
chen! ^^ omg i havent seen you forever! certainly a few jlr sisters popping up in this thread now hehe.

anyways, im watching ep.8 again .. damn it's so hot when fai is kissing jeed and he makes those sounds it's too cute <3
Hi Seth!! I know it's been a while..I am sorry to not have been active for a while, but now I am BACK and loving this couple!!!

Ceci, looking forward to see more your posts here while running your marathon.
Mahsuri,Chenling and moey, nice to hear you all like the SC.
Welcome all the new friends in this thread!!! :thumbsup:
thanks for the welcome viviant!!!!!!!

Viviant, thx for those SC. HEART ATTACK! Im glad to see Chenling in this thread!

Btw: Viviant, what program do you use to make the gif?
Prisna....it's been a while my dear! This couple makes me wanna make stuff muahhhh.....

Now that I am in the thread..I have to say, I flippin love Fai's character and of course Jeed. I don't know but there is something really different about this lakorn. I've watched all the subbed episodes plus I've watched the raw's even though I don't speak or understand thai but hoenslty...I don't care. These two kids are refreshing...I find myself counting down the days. Ah, do I sense a fever? like those good ole JLR days...I think I do!!! There is my ramble for the night lol.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Photoshop and Imageready..
Thanks! Same program I used too! ; )

Prisna....it's been a while my dear! This couple makes me wanna make stuff muahhhh.....

Now that I am in the thread..I have to say, I flippin love Fai's character and of course Jeed. I don't know but there is something really different about this lakorn. I've watched all the subbed episodes plus I've watched the raw's even though I don't speak or understand thai but hoenslty...I don't care. These two kids are refreshing...I find myself counting down the days. Ah, do I sense a fever? like those good ole JLR days...I think I do!!! There is my ramble for the night lol.
I know, long time no see! Usually, im not at SW that much when I have school, but this lakorn bring me back and being active. Same, I watch without and with sub! I can watch this lakorn over and over. They acting is so natural and good for a new actor and actress. Yes,we have a few JLR sisters in this thread.

Do anyone know where Sarn at? I know she had a big crush on Aff, I wonder if it the same for Yaya if she here. haha

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
We got so many chicas out here to SW again! I love that Fai and Jeed are bringing us together.

Fai is an interesting character. In agreement, CHENLING!!! Hi, Chenling!

onahc

sarNie Elites
Their chemistry is amazing, like Aum and Aff and Ken and Ann. It's like they're in a real relationship and it's not just "acting". However, I hope they don't get paired up too often like the last two couples because it gets old fast. Why do you think 365 wan hang ruk is tanking in ratings, I believe it's not only the script but the pra nangs aren't fresh like when they first paired up.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I don't want this lakorn to end yet either. I don't really care for the next part very much. I love Fai and Jeed. Wish they can add couple more episodes to this lakorn.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Onahc, it's been a while since I've seen you too! I think one every year or every other year fo Nadech and Yaya would sufficient? Or is that too often...once a year? I think these two can do different roles too. I want some interesting, challenging material for them.

Tinah, for sure I will have withdrawals. No doubt.

Noy, I don't care much for the other stories either, BUT I am going to watch because Mark is darling and Boy is freakin hot. I love the characters of Din and Lom. These guys are all very convincing in their roles. Blowing me away.

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
never know that in china people started watching thai drama ..wonder how chinese people think about thai drama ...heard that tik and aom lakorn was so popular over there,pong and bee lakorn too ...right now i think 4 hua jai is very popular in thailand and if they show this in china maybe its gonna a hit too :thumbsup: ..never know :coverlaf: ...its gonna funny if chinese got the DKJ FEVER like us :woot2: but nadech's character in djk is so damn cool and hot