4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Dal.. I guess I'll watch the next story. I hope Din's story is cute as Fai and Jeed. Mark is cute but he is not a good actor like Nadech. I saw Min in Wanjai and she was ok in her role.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I posted this up at Spicy too.

From M3lhouse@Sarnworld. Way back in pages in this thread. She got it from Thairath. Most of this happened in episode 8. For non-Thai speaker like myself, this helps.

So..... I guess it's the next day... Fai, his family, and friends did a little bit of investigative work and found out about Kraipops shady past and how he tricked Jeed's dad to signing away a deed to some of his land and that Sila is responsible for burning some of Fai's farm and nearly killing one of his worker's, Khem. Fai brings the cops to arrest Sila but he wasn't home. This news shocks Jeed's dad so much he is hospitalize. Jeed, however gets mad at Fai because her dad misunderstood and thought that Fai is a part of Kraipops scheme because in investigating Kraipop, he had Yai and Peemai act on his behalf so he looks shady too. And Jeed found out that Fai was still sending food to that mystery girl at the hospital so she wasn't happy about that. Fai thought she was just mad that he got her brother arrested...But Fai, with the help of his friends and family cleared everything up whether it be about him not involved in backstabbing her family and the nurse girl...he won't tell Jeed exactly who the girl is, just said that one day she'll find out. He says he loves that girl but like a relative, but that he loves jeed to be his life partner, mother of his children...I think this was already spoiled but after that, Fai drives Jeed home where her brother begs her to get money out for him so he could lay low for a while until he can accept that he has to turn himself in which she agrees. What he's really ding is luring her to Kraipop, who made a deal to exchange him helping Sila flee from the cops and his gambling debt for Jeed. Fai helps her in time and he also helps her brother. They take Sila to the dad so he could apologize. The dad is basically over his son, broken hearted after all the truths are revealed about his son and especially how he tried to sell his sister. The cops arrest Sila after he apologized to everyone even Fai. Fai tells Jeed that he's working things out where she'll get her land back from Kraipop in court... Thats from Thairath for now. Lots of family drama now....

I have to say that today's episode was quite lovely. Nadech and Yaya blew me away. They are very natural around one another. I believe that Fai and Jeed are real people not just characters from a novel. I love their touches and looks for one another. I love that Jeed, twice, has taken Fai's face in her hands. I love, love that gesture. Nadech and Jeed have transformed themselves into Fai and Jeed 100%. As Nadech would say, "WOW." Have you guys heard Nadech say that? It is extremely cute when he does.

Nadech and Yaya's vulnerability and innocence shows in their eyes. I love it.

The end was gut wrenching for me to watch. Kraipope is very sadistic. I almost vomited.

I am extremely excited for tomorrows episode. I :heart: *LOVE* :heart: Fai and Jeed!

This is the ending. DO NOT READ if you don't want to be spoiled. Credit to TEEDEE from Sarnworld. She did the translation from Pantip and Thairath, ja. This was a few weeks and many pages ago, so hopefully it is accurate.

and this line is from the novel. added...

Jeed ask Fai "between me and your ex-girlfriend who do you love the most?

Fai said "if don't count our family feud,pim is the first person that accept my love but with you even though is not the first to accept my love but you are the first and last person i will love.

***i read from the people who read the novel and posted on pantip board after i read the line it got me crying. hehe. Fai is super sweet. he melts my heart. but the post is in Thai so i translate it in english. here goes it's the last scene of the lakorn.

Jeed ask Fai "can you forget about Pim(Fai ex-girlfriend) who is your first love? Fai said "my first love is when i was 8 years old with this little girl who was running after to catch lookwah that she fell down the mountain so i gave her a piggyback ride home but her dad doesn't like me so tell me to leave and drag the little girl inside the house and toss her favorite teddy bear away,i felt sorry for her so i open my piggy bank and buy her a new teddy bear,and secretly ride a bike and drop it at the fence in front of her house. after 15 years pass Fai see that teddy bear again in that little girl room but now she's all grown up and he ask Jeed "do you know who that little girl is that was my first love?" Jeed smile with tears and hug him tight because the little girl he talks about is her. Fai whisper to Jeed "your gonna be my first and last love, the heart and soul of nai Akanee forever, i love you my sweetheart" and she hug him tight.

omg after finish reading it got me crying hehe. Fai is so sweet. the love he have for Jeed is for so long.

Swooning over here. I :heart: *LOVE* :heart: Fai. :wub:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Prisna, that is very nice. Thank you for sharing with us, baown! Did you do your banner too? I love that so very much. I saved it on my computer so I can use it in the future. Is that okay?

I have DJA fever too. No doubting it here! I don't know how to cure it except look at everyones creations and watch the series over and over again. Especially, Fai and Jeed scenes. I better get some stuff done and get to bed so I can enjoy episode 9 tomorrow, ja.

Noy, I am just not going to expect too much for the next two parts of the series. I am going to enjoy Mark and Boy though. Not too mention Fai and Jeed!!! :clap: :dance3: Watch it with us so we can chit chat, na? Nadech, Mark, and Boy's chemistry is amazing. I won't even mention how gorgeous these boys are. So nice to look at. :coverlaf:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Prisna, that is very nice. Thank you for sharing with us, baown! Did you do your banner too? I love that so very much. I saved it on my computer so I can use it in the future. Is that okay?

I have DJA fever too. No doubting it here! I don't know how to cure it except look at everyones creations and watch the series over and over again. Especially, Fai and Jeed scenes. I better get some stuff done and get to bed so I can enjoy episode 9 tomorrow, ja.

Noy, I am just not going to expect too much for the next two parts of the series. I am going to enjoy Mark and Boy though. Not too mention Fai and Jeed!!! :clap: :dance3: Watch it with us so we can chit chat, na? Nadech, Mark, and Boy's chemistry is amazing. I won't even mention how gorgeous these boys are. So nice to look at. :coverlaf:
Thank you Dal! You can use it anytime! ; ) Im watching epi 4, right now! hahah

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I posted this up at Spicy too.

From M3lhouse@Sarnworld. Way back in pages in this thread. She got it from Thairath. Most of this happened in episode 8. For non-Thai speaker like myself, this helps.

So..... I guess it's the next day... Fai, his family, and friends did a little bit of investigative work and found out about Kraipops shady past and how he tricked Jeed's dad to signing away a deed to some of his land and that Sila is responsible for burning some of Fai's farm and nearly killing one of his worker's, Khem. Fai brings the cops to arrest Sila but he wasn't home. This news shocks Jeed's dad so much he is hospitalize. Jeed, however gets mad at Fai because her dad misunderstood and thought that Fai is a part of Kraipops scheme because in investigating Kraipop, he had Yai and Peemai act on his behalf so he looks shady too. And Jeed found out that Fai was still sending food to that mystery girl at the hospital so she wasn't happy about that. Fai thought she was just mad that he got her brother arrested...But Fai, with the help of his friends and family cleared everything up whether it be about him not involved in backstabbing her family and the nurse girl...he won't tell Jeed exactly who the girl is, just said that one day she'll find out. He says he loves that girl but like a relative, but that he loves jeed to be his life partner, mother of his children...I think this was already spoiled but after that, Fai drives Jeed home where her brother begs her to get money out for him so he could lay low for a while until he can accept that he has to turn himself in which she agrees. What he's really ding is luring her to Kraipop, who made a deal to exchange him helping Sila flee from the cops and his gambling debt for Jeed. Fai helps her in time and he also helps her brother. They take Sila to the dad so he could apologize. The dad is basically over his son, broken hearted after all the truths are revealed about his son and especially how he tried to sell his sister. The cops arrest Sila after he apologized to everyone even Fai. Fai tells Jeed that he's working things out where she'll get her land back from Kraipop in court... Thats from Thairath for now. Lots of family drama now....

I have to say that today's episode was quite lovely. Nadech and Yaya blew me away. They are very natural around one another. I believe that Fai and Jeed are real people not just characters from a novel. I love their touches and looks for one another. I love that Jeed, twice, has taken Fai's face in her hands. I love, love that gesture. Nadech and Jeed have transformed themselves into Fai and Jeed 100%. As Nadech would say, "WOW." Have you guys heard Nadech say that? It is extremely cute when he does.

Nadech and Yaya's vulnerability and innocence shows in their eyes. I love it.

The end was gut wrenching for me to watch. Kraipope is very sadistic. I almost vomited.

I am extremely excited for tomorrows episode. I :heart: *LOVE* :heart: Fai and Jeed!

This is the ending. DO NOT READ if you don't want to be spoiled. Credit to TEEDEE from Sarnworld. She did the translation from Pantip and Thairath, ja. This was a few weeks and many pages ago, so hopefully it is accurate.

and this line is from the novel. added...

Jeed ask Fai "between me and your ex-girlfriend who do you love the most?

Fai said "if don't count our family feud,pim is the first person that accept my love but with you even though is not the first to accept my love but you are the first and last person i will love.

***i read from the people who read the novel and posted on pantip board after i read the line it got me crying. hehe. Fai is super sweet. he melts my heart. but the post is in Thai so i translate it in english. here goes it's the last scene of the lakorn.

Jeed ask Fai "can you forget about Pim(Fai ex-girlfriend) who is your first love? Fai said "my first love is when i was 8 years old with this little girl who was running after to catch lookwah that she fell down the mountain so i gave her a piggyback ride home but her dad doesn't like me so tell me to leave and drag the little girl inside the house and toss her favorite teddy bear away,i felt sorry for her so i open my piggy bank and buy her a new teddy bear,and secretly ride a bike and drop it at the fence in front of her house. after 15 years pass Fai see that teddy bear again in that little girl room but now she's all grown up and he ask Jeed "do you know who that little girl is that was my first love?" Jeed smile with tears and hug him tight because the little girl he talks about is her. Fai whisper to Jeed "your gonna be my first and last love, the heart and soul of nai Akanee forever, i love you my sweetheart" and she hug him tight.

omg after finish reading it got me crying hehe. Fai is so sweet. the love he have for Jeed is for so long.

Swooning over here. I :heart: *LOVE* :heart: Fai. :wub:
Thank for the spoiler! Made my day! My :heart: is beating like crazy! Fai is so sweet! Jeed is a one lucky woman! Im so jealous! hahaha

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
That's really pretty prisna... I love it

P tina I was hopeing I wake up to catch it live too

Fai and jeed been on my mind I can't sleep.

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
never know that in china people started watching thai drama ..wonder how chinese people think about thai drama ...heard that tik and aom lakorn was so popular over there,pong and bee lakorn too ...right now i think 4 hua jai is very popular in thailand and if they show this in china maybe its gonna a hit too :thumbsup: ..never know :coverlaf: ...its gonna funny if chinese got the DKJ FEVER like us :woot2: but nadech's character in djk is so damn cool and hot
A few lakorns have aired on China Central TV station 4 or 5 years ago,like Hua Jai Chocolate(Mos&Aom),Luerd Hong{ Pong& Bee) and so on. Lakorn was coming into our eyes since then, its fresh comparing w Korean series but didnt have such great influence on people. Things changed after Song kram nang fah(Pong&Bee) aired here last year on AH TV Station. Then ,this year, AN TV had Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tur, Buang Ruk Gammathep, แจ๋วใจร้าย กับ คุณชายเทวดา (Aum P&Pei Arak) etc aired as well. They also invited Pong, Bee and Pang coming here to promote the lakorns. Referring Luad Kadthiya(Tik&Aom), it's great and got lots of fans here, especially for Tik, but the pity is it just aired once on Hu Nan TV. It's also confirmed from AH TV that Taley Rissaya(Pong&Bee) to be aired soon, plus Dok Rak Rim Tang(Bie&vill), Leh Pummared(Pong&Pim) and Hua Jai Sila(Bie&Fang)etc. Bie also got a lot of fans here!!!!

For me, my first one is JLR at the end of 2008 and got hooked since then.I do hope that DJA or other great lakorns from CH3 will air in China in the future, but it may be hard cos what we got from the local TV station is oversea markets are not considered by CH3. Thats no wonder why there is not any CH3 lakorn aired in China before cos we cant buy them at all.

But on the other hand, we do get a lot of chinese sub teams here(Here is mine: http://blog.sina.com.cn/pbxiaowu), and already got over 100 or more completed even though we cant watch them on TV. Like TH and DJA, Chinese subs are issued simultaneously while its airing. Then my procedure is : watch the live, raws, eng subs from wishy then Chinese subs.LOL

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I just started watching DJA a few days ago and now I'm waiting for Sunday's episode! WOOT. It's so full of win. I'm glad I actually checked out a couple of lakorns on youtube.

Oooh, and I love this whole idea of four stories in one big lakorn. All of the "main" characters actually get to play supporting roles in a story arc other than their own.

p.s. Fai is such a passionate lover. Suits his name. lol.

/SPAZZOVER

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
I just started watching DJA a few days ago and now I'm waiting for Sunday's episode! WOOT. It's so full of win. I'm glad I actually checked out a couple of lakorns on youtube.

Oooh, and I love this whole idea of four stories in one big lakorn. All of the "main" characters actually get to play supporting roles in a story arc other than their own.

p.s. Fai is such a passionate lover. Suits his name. lol.

/SPAZZOVER
Oops, Mint, long time no see. How are you doing? Glad to know you are watching DJA too... :highfive:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Oops, Mint, long time no see. How are you doing? Glad to know you are watching DJA too... :highfive:
Hi Vivi. Long, long time. How are you? :thumbup: It's Thanksgiving Break for me so I'm just suspending myself from reality and all of life's hard work. Hehe. I'm glad I did. I can safely say I have DJA fever much like everyone else here. I like it so much it beats all of my old favorites.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
so when is DJA ending? i watched epi 5 n 6 and they r soo cute! sila is really evil. it was soo cute when fai disguised himself as a student to just come to c jeed! romantic

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Minty said it right on the dot to describe Fai-passionate lover. He is quite the passionate person. Welcome back, Minty! Join some fun, babe! :welcome1:

Jeed is so sweet looking when she is shy and nice, etc,...but when she is p*****, watch out! She looks so mean yet still so cute. I noticed it even more in episode 8, how mean Jeed can be. Kraipope deserves it all. When Jeed was "mean" to Fai, her faced was more annoyed than mad. Yaya is doing really well in this role portraying all sorts of emotions. Goes the same for Nadech. I've noticed his little gestures through out the whole series, but Yaya just got to display more emotions in the last few episodes. :thumbup:

ane0103

sarNie Hatchling
never know that in china people started watching thai drama ..wonder how chinese people think about thai drama ...heard that tik and aom lakorn was so popular over there,pong and bee lakorn too ...right now i think 4 hua jai is very popular in thailand and if they show this in china maybe its gonna a hit too :thumbsup: ..never know :coverlaf: ...its gonna funny if chinese got the DKJ FEVER like us :woot2: but nadech's character in djk is so damn cool and hot

I am a Chinese Fan
there are so many thai lakorn fans in our country
most of us knew thai drama from the internet
and thai drama has on air too
Tik、aom、pong、bee's lakorn was introduced firstly
but Ch3 and Ch7 lakorn were all populer on net
we were following this lakorn too
Aum&Kim are so sweet
Nadech&Yaya are so cute couple
we expecting so much for the future episode

it is so amazine that we have such a thing that called inernet
when this new lakorn on air in thailand yesterday
today we can watch the same episode from the internet which upload by thailand friend
and a few days later
we chinese fan had translater the lakorn with chinese sub
and we all know the lakorn story
What a wonderful thing

and this year
thai drama was more populer in China
more thai lakorn will introduce to Chinese TVholic
pong and pang was inveted to China
and a few days later aum will come
fans were so exceted

ane0103

sarNie Hatchling