4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Next Friday is the ending for this lakorn. I don't think they're going to have the baby thing because they're too young or I might be wrong.

@ krystal thanks;-)

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
omg cant wait for the next part...... but im also sad that duang jai akkanee had just ended today.... but i love the ending of it and cant wait to watch the next part wid mark and mint.... they look lovely together...... nudect and yaya r cute together too........

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
glad today episode is not the ending. the wedding was very cute, awww..the kisses were so sweet. YaYa and Nadech look really shy,so adorable. the proposal was very cute too, with both families there to cheer,YaYa look really shy in this scene. he got down on his knee that was sweet. again Fai is always cheesy but so sweet,"puying cong Fai duangjai Akanee" awww.., P'Nutor so funny after read it and said i wanna vomit lol. gotta compliment Nadech on the action/drama scenes again, he play it so well. i was really into how mad/pissed he was when beating up kraiphob and kept on punching him, i was cheering Fai too like yeah kick him/kill him Fai lol. dang the writer/director just keep on making Fai like super heroic, migosh beat up three guys and go save Sila. and so unexpected and surprises me the scene he kick and beat up the gun shooter, wow he's fast,look so cool and manly. and then ran and carry Jeed,was so worried about her and was going crazy, look so in pain seeing her hurt. can really feel he loves her so much. the scene when they found out had nothing going on was cute she was all shy but was good i agree with Fai,that glad he didn't force her cause want them both to be conscious and in love. one episode left of DJA, Fai and Jeed,T_T ..but the bright side still will see them again in WPMT.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
It will wrap up on Friday, then transition to PLR.

Fai has loved Jeed all along. Since he was 8 years old to be exact (Credit to Teedee). They have always been competitive and in each other's face. They spent some time apart. Jeed went to school in Denmark while Fai lived in America with Nam as she finished up her PHD/Doctrate. When they got back to Thailand, they picked up where they left off-competing and bickering (Credit to Lyn's blog, iheartlakorns.com). I wish I could read the novel.

Episode 9 was exciting. Nadech can play it all! Comedy, drama, romance, and action. He looked super hot holding the gun. I am excited for his career. I hope he will have much and many successes in his life and career! I want to see him (and Yaya) in a Boran/period piece badly.

I've enjoyed reading all the views and thoughts on Fai and Jeed. I come to one conclusion:

Fai RUK Jeed!!! That is all I care about, but is fun analyzing Fai's love.

FAI RUK JEED!!!

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Hi gals, its Monday morning here. I'm just sneaking here right after finishing my daily morning conference.Oops,86 pages already and must cost me a while to go through all the posts. will be back later. :whistle:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Next Friday is the ending for this lakorn. I don't think they're going to have the baby thing because they're too young or I might be wrong.

@ krystal thanks;-)
Teedee told me the baby will be in WPM, Noy. There were behind the scenes posted by one of the gals. Din (Mark) says to the camera that he was visiting Fai's child?

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see all the cast come together. I thought I was the only one thinking that Nadech and Kim had chemistry. I could totally picture them together especially in that one scene where Kim was cleaning Nadech's wound.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Teedee told me the baby will be in WPM, Noy. There were behind the scenes posted by one of the gals. Din (Mark) says to the camera that he was visiting Fai's child?
Oh really I thought next week they're going to show the improvement of Phim's mom and how shes going to end up with Jeed's father. Also Jeed going to learn more about Fai and then the transition of this lakorn to din's lakorn. I didn't think about the baby at all since the producer been keeping everything pg;-) thanks dal for info.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I really want to watch WPM because I want to see Fai & Jeed's baby! :woot: We need to find a name for Fai & Jeed's baby! hahah

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=513xFkKI1x4

Credit to Kisskeepintouch

this interview has answer to a couple of questions.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Teedee told me the name. It sounded like a...hehe. Their baby has a name in the novel. I'll go hunt it down, na.

Noy, that will be nice for Khun Ae to recover and have Jeed's father. The producer will bring up the baby in WPM. They are married now. (;

I wrote a fan fic for Fai and Jeed that I have not posted. I am editing it right now, plus I am sooo shy to share it.

Did any of you see Nadech in Ploy Gam Petch magazine? I just barely saw it. Three shots/pics of the hotness of Nadech. I think he looks gorgeous in the shoot. Just beautiful! His face is wow...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i went back and read the old thread wanna comment about the incident with Fai and Jeed and Fai and Pim. no doubt about it for me that Fai love Jeed more and deeply than he love Pim. Jeed is his first love you never forget your first love it's special, he know Jeed since they were a kid and he still remember the teddy bear he gave her and he has been spying on her, looking at her since college years. that's heck bond that he has for Jeed and call obsess too. and if that is not enough shows how pissed he is when see kraiphob assault Jeed he nearly kill kraiphob. and even though he hated sila but when Jeed ask him to go help he surrender to her and go help her brother. that's wholly deep love he has for Jeed. go help someone you hate. yeah like you gals say if he really love Pim he would have kill sila by now after he know sila had hurt pim so yeah he feel more responsilbe about Pim than love. as for Nadech and Kim..no right now can't picture don't wanna picture them as lovers. still see them as sibs. i get jealous for YaYa don't want Nadech to go sweet with other girls lol the same with YaYa don't want see her sweet with other guys either, heck i even think it's wrong that she go pair up with Mark which is her brother in law in DJA. it's weird for me. hehe. i'm in that mood now that only want to see Nadech and YaYa together and not with others. maybe after Nadech and YaYa second lakorn together, i can accept to see them pair up with other people. i rather see Kim and Boy together, i don't feel weird about it, the scene she hug him in THM was sweet. he look mature enough for her cause to me she look mature than her age,Nadech look younger so they don't look perfect for eachother like he and YaYa does. yeah hope we will get to see the dimple baby girl of Fai and Jeed name "Kor yah" or at least heard them talk about it in WPMT.

cecilia

Staff member
Don't forget, this scene will be show next week ^^

*reposting this b/c i didn't see it happen yet so i'm assuming, it's next week.

credit: pantip

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
let's share 4hua jai haeng khun khao all over again. THe siblings looks so good in here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDAIiDKpOJI

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Teedee told me the name. It sounded like a...hehe. Their baby has a name in the novel. I'll go hunt it down, na.

Noy, that will be nice for Khun Ae to recover and have Jeed's father. The producer will bring up the baby in WPM. They are married now. (;

I wrote a fan fic for Fai and Jeed that I have not posted. I am editing it right now, plus I am sooo shy to share it.

Did any of you see Nadech in Ploy Gam Petch magazine? I just barely saw it. Three shots/pics of the hotness of Nadech. I think he looks gorgeous in the shoot. Just beautiful! His face is wow...
Please share your fan fic! I will read anything that involve with Fai & Jeed! ; )

cecilia

Staff member
Ceci loves FAI and Jeed! Isn't this cute :wub:

Credit: pantip

Dal, post it up .. i love it and i'm sure all FAI/JEED fans will adore it even more.

PLR:

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
would someone be able to share the link to the vid ? i wanna c ... lol the topis is moving soo quickly

edit: i found it. it wasn't din visiting fai's kid or anything, he said that paa jaew was visiting his kid i.e nadech (not like they are related or anything)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Are you talking about this clip???

At first I thought Din is talking about Fai's baby but Pa'Jaew also refer to Nadech and Yaya as his kid. Pa'Jaew took a picture lolz so he can update it on facebook. These are BTS to Lom's lakorn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ypo04oSUIc