4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
What time precisely should we be here? I am thinking around 7-8 am my time? I am so excited to see what Channel 3 comes up with for the official set to all this! I hope there are BTS, bloopers, pics, etc,...included. Merry Christmas to me. All I want is Fai and Jeed for Christmas. Can you believe this?

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Lolz first of all what time is your time? Ahahah I don't know what state you're in Dal.

Normally I watch it around 8am eastern time.

<----- Lolz that's funny the board said my gender is Male! Last I check I wasn't.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Lol...^^^ you better go change your gender then.

I am Mountain time in the US, not Akkanee's Farm. Hehe. So 6 am here? Does that sound right?

Do you guys notice Nadech dancing in the wedding scene in the background? Really cute. Nadech is too adorable. I can't get over the look on Fai's face when Jeed kisses him. It looks like he is in heaven. The grin on his face is priceless. I am also convinced his lips were stuck to Yaya's face too when Khun Pisarn pulls Fai away from Jeed's face. CUTE!!! Eeekkk...Nadech and Yaya!

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Viviant, thank you for those pics. I think they might be from WPM, ja. Mark looks so sweet and handsome. I can still feel Nadech and Yaya chemistry in these pics. Can Nadech and Yaya get any cuter. Geez...
Should be ja cos Aum is here too. Its amazing all the 5 Adisuan couples are perfect match and such beautiful( I love the parents as well LOL!!!! )Cant wait for more dazzling chemistries from all the sweeties!!!!

Oooh, I need to spend more time on my gifs!!!!!

Heading to my bed now, nite nite everyone, XOXOXO.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Viviant, ia GIF of Jeed holding Fai's face and kissing him on their wedding would be a nice GIF. The look on Fai's face made me melt. I can feel how much he loves Jeed and how satisfied he is. The look on his face. (;

Night, night for you Viv, but good morning for me! Sleep well and dream of Fai and Jeed, na?!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Lolz if you wait until Friday to answer then it wouldn't be consider "question of the day" that'll be "question of the week"

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
LOL...alah, alah.

"If you have to choose a scene from DJA, which one is your favorite? and Why?"

All of them! The whole series of this arc is my favorite! :)

One of the funniest scenes is the first time when Fai tells Jeed she is flat. Nadech's face is freakin hilarious. Yaya was very cute in this scene. Also, when Fai undid his belt and pants and asked Jeed if she want to gaze at his thang. OMFG...hilarious. Jeed attacking Fai and falling on him was funny. I have to remember that Fai is a horny motha. He has that passionate, tender, loving side as well as the funny, insulting, crude side. Fireball!!!

K, my FAVORITE scene is the bedroom scene.

*Fai telling Jeed he misses her, she's mean
*Kisses her many, many times
*Hugs and holds her
*Jeed offering herself to Fai
*Fai WANTS her, but stops because he wants to wait for the right time (awww...this blew me away. Fai had me now)
*Fai holds her for hours just to watch Jeed sleep
*Caressing Jeed's face
*Kissing her softly by her ear and in her hair
*Telling Jeed, he wants to wake up to see her every morning and to kiss and hug her all day (sweet)
*Kissing her hand and not wanting to stop

I think the bedroom scene is one of the sweetest love scenes I've seen. It is what I dream about. It shows the tender side of Fai. The side that shows retraint as well.

Another scene that is top five for me, is the hospital scene after Jeed gets shot. Fai was going completely nuts and Khun Parnsan saw how worried Fai was for Jeed. Fai yelling was good acting. Nadech is young and new. His acting is amazing. His charisma is undeniable. His smile stops you in your tracks. Yaya is really beautiful. She is one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen. I wish the very best for these two for their careers and life.

Gosh, Kkrystal, picking a FAVORITE scene from "DUANG JAI AKKANEE" is like asking me to pick if I like Christmas or my birthday. Tough decision. LOL. As I was watching the lakorn, I was thinking, "I love this scene. This is my favorite scene!" The next day, I would say the same thing.

Mayura Voice Production has "Tara Hamalyia" dubbed now. I am excited to get this set when it is released. The whole "4 Hearts of the Mountain" series!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Yes Sna~ in the 123flash chat. I just add you. LOlz look down at my siggie.

I'm happy that Mayura is doing a comeback but their voice is all mix up. It sound like thai people having a fight with chinese people. Lolz I meant the dubbers' voice. They combine.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^OMFG, Kkrystal! That comment just made my day, sweetie. LMAO!!! I like Ntry a lot now. I hope they release it in parts and not wait till the end of WPM. I'll be getting in Thai and Khmer.

I just got to the gym. IDK, if I'll watch DJA or CLASH. Decisions, decisions...

Talk to you girls soon! Daydreaming of Fai and Jeed!!! I hope I don't fall off the machines.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
wow Krystal... way to get people to go back to using the flash chat.... good good.... try to gather more people in there so that that place will once again become active :)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Hey Lek,

Long time no see. There's so many people that I haven't seen for so long and this thread brought us back. it's a sign! Help me promote too.

Lolz Dal you like the fighting part huh?

Anyone else want to join the chat and watch live DJA/PLR this Friday?

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Hey Lek,

Long time no see. There's so many people that I haven't seen for so long and this thread brought us back. it's a sign! Help me promote too.

Lolz Dal you like the fighting part huh?

Anyone else want to join the chat and watch live DJA/PLR this Friday?
count me in.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
okies I'll use this post to list all the names. I'll come and edit the list as it grow.
1. Krystal
2. Dal
3. Viviant
4. Prisna
5. Vanndii

Okies Vandii + Sna~, I just add you.

annea

sarNie Adult
omg he has such a good singing voice! hitting every note hehehe wow so talented hehehe but those gurls are loving it when he did that i love you sign hehehe

puca

sarNie Juvenile
i haven't been an active member in this thread yet but decided to change that now...

i'm not sure if this has been posted yet (this thread really moves fast o.0 reading all 91 pages would be too much)
but here's the mv for patapee leh rak - sorry i didn't find a better quality of the mv

i'm actually looking forward to this part of the huajaihaengkhunkhao series the most - love mak and mint is one adorable girl

and looks like we're gonna see more of naam and even of mor nat, missed him in dja <3

neena

sarNie Adult
fai ruk jeed!!!!!!!!!! omg i miss them so much!!!!! i'm rewatching episode 9 and love it!!! even when yaya got shot it was good to watch, when she fell and fai comes to her and his anger...omg i miss them so much together, i hope they star in a lakorn soon!!!!

I MISS THEM SO MUCH, NADECH AND YAYA!!! I FEEL SAD.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Puca, thank you for the vdo of PLR! It got me excited for it. I like Chin's version of the theme song. Nice.

Mark is darling. Min is too. CUTE scenes!

cecilia

Staff member
^^^Count me in, Kkrystal! I am totally up for it!

"If you have to choose a scene from DJA, which one is your favorite? and Why?"

On Friday, I will have to get back to you with answer to this question, Kkrystal. I am going to have a marathon and think which scene was my favorite. I am thinking this arc of the series is amazing. I love Fai and Jeed. They have changed my life. They give me a scence of renewal on love. I almost want to say this my favorite all time series/lakorn topping, "So Snae Ha," "Roy Leh Snai Rai, "Follow the Heart," and "Tang Pang Gametep." I am seriously in love with Nadech and Yaya and the characters of Fai and Jeed.
it top my all time list -- even more than JLR .. and yes, i'm picky on storyline more than actor and actress so if i have this as my top of all my other favorite -- that means yaya and nadech have stole my love for this one.

I'm off work due to school being off for thanksgiving break so i'll join you girl on Friday as well. It'll be 7:00 AM US central time for me b/c i'm in Wisconsin :p

As for my favorite scene? I can't pick -- there are way too many -- Like DAL, just when i'm like, this is my best favorite, another scene came right back up .. BUT if i have to pick one .. I'll pick the MOUNTAIN SCENE with him sneaking and planting kisses on her hair, shoulder, and holding her tightly from behind. The picnic scene is simply beautiful, relax and romantic ^^ Perfect timing for love confession -- it's the start of him asking her to join hands with him to break down the wall between them .. it's the first time she admit her feeling to loving him and allowing him to shower her with love without having to be troublesome (hope you girls understand what i meant here. Like, it's not just one side love kind of show)