4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Gals, siggie for the BED SCENE!!!!!!

Close your eyes, baby!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I love it, Viviant. Thank you! Thank you! You spoil me so.

I hope everyone has a good day today! Make it your best day ever! Fai and Jeed day!

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
I love it, Viviant. Thank you! Thank you! You spoil me so.

I hope everyone has a good day today! Make it your best day ever! Fai and Jeed day!
And thank you Dal, I was supposed to make the wedding one for you after the bed scene one tonight, but I am spoiled by the gif too. I swear I have gazed upon it in a sort of bewilderment for quite a few minutes and I think I just can make the others tomorrow. :eyetwitch:

Have a good day everyone. Hitting the sack now, see you all tomorrow!!!!XOXO

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Yaya and Barry Star Chat interview. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6JZSCM8Tas

They mention University in there but my brain malfunction at the moment. I can't remember. I think they said Rangsit because Barry hangs out with Alex also.

Lolz do you gals think we'll hit 100 before Friday?

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I don't really care for the other pairings lol, I wish DJA was longer so I can continue to watch this couple. I so hope they get paired again, they are really cute and a joy to watch.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Did someone hack onto Wishy's blog or something? I'm being serious. Nadech never mentioned he is part Caucasian/Australian, that I've heard of in any of his interviews. I thought he went to the university you said too, Neena. Not Rangsit University. Totally weird. I hope someone can clear it all up for us. I like facts not assumptions. LOL.

Viviant!!! Thank you for the GIF!!! I am dying over here!!!
Maybe Wishy forgot to update his information. I know he always mention that he's Thai/Japanese/Lao or maybe just Thai/Japanese.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Last week it said another university, Prisna. When I checked her blog Sunday or yesterday, it was different. The school and the major are different now as well as his ethnicity.

OMG...on the Star Chat interview around the 2:00 mark, Nadech makes the most gorgeous expression when he says, "Alah, alah." He has this crooked smile and turns away. So cute. Yaya is a freakin doll. Nadech and Yaya sing in the second part of this interview. Kong is cute too. He has a nice smile. They sing a little of the theme song of the series while they are sitting there. Nadech sings Bie's "I Need Somebody" too. His English is so very cute.

neena

sarNie Adult
ok, so now all three of them goe to rangsit? because doesn't alex and yaya attend the same uni??? i really need a thai translator lol

neena

sarNie Adult
any1 seen these? ch3 2011 calender, its like out with the old in with the new couples, doesn't it feel like that??? hahaha seeing ateam makes me miss them!!! mario and taew look hot together!!! i am anticipating their lakorn! and of course, we all love yaya and nadech. ken/ann..r ok to me, never been a fan.

CREDITS TO PANTIP
I'm jealous of yaya's stomach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CREDITS TO BIGWORE FROM URASSAYA FANCLUB

my parents are in thailand, i begged my mom to get me a ch3 calender hahahahaha

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Neena, I hope you get your calendar. I am totally jealous that you'll get one cause I want one too. When I see pics like these, it motivates me to lose more weight. I haven't seen that group pic of them up there. I've seen the one where they're in the pool. Thanks for sharing.

Yaya goes to the Thai Harvard, Ch...something. It's the same university that Boy Pakorn went to, na. I posted the name a few pages back.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
any1 seen these? ch3 2011 calender, its like out with the old in with the new couples, doesn't it feel like that??? hahaha seeing ateam makes me miss them!!! mario and taew look hot together!!! i am anticipating their lakorn! and of course, we all love yaya and nadech. ken/ann..r ok to me, never been a fan.

CREDITS TO PANTIP

OMG. I think A-TEAM and Nadech & Yaya look the best on the calendar. :thumbsup: I love the 3th pic so much, they look so cute, like a wedding pic! :wub: Just my opinion, I think it really pointless that Mint N. on the calendar with Yaya, Nadech, & Mint C. She at the side, and not stand out with the group. It will be nice if they have Mark in there, and let him stand before Mint N. It's cute how Mint C. pulled on Nadech shirt. BTW, I love Nadech's flower short, really cute! I could see myself wearing it! hahaha

Neena, thanks for the pic!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the pics. Shoulda told your mom to pick it up at central world where yaya was passing it out! Mint N is so excessive to me here and to the channel. She is useless. I'm stunned that she has a following in Thailand when she can't act and isnt good looking. She's so lucky she has a hot shot manager. I think we should call this group from the series the Thai Brat Pack! Makes sense, they're the it group of young actors.

neena

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the pics. Shoulda told your mom to pick it up at central world where yaya was passing it out! Mint N is so excessive to me here and to the channel. She is useless. I'm stunned that she has a following in Thailand when she can't act and isnt good looking. She's so lucky she has a hot shot manager. I think we should call this group from the series the Thai Brat Pack! Makes sense, they're the it group of young actors.

i know!! that would have been awesome but my parents are touring asia so they are just stopping in thailand for two days. if i had gone, i'm stalking them until they sign it!! hahahah

that third picture spells: mr. & mrs. adisuan hahahaha

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma

CREDITS TO PANTIP

Ann is the only one not smiling, she looks so out of place.

cecilia

Staff member
Neena .. i'm jealous of you .. i hope your parent got you a copy .. i'm going to go and ask the video store owner to help buy two for me .. one POSTER size and one desk size. That's what i've been doing in the past .. can't wait to get a copy on this ...

Viviant -- love the gif .. so very SPECIAL.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Im leaning on the real side because didn't someone say a while back that he spells his name "naded" on his school Id ...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^ I saw it on his FANCLUB Facebook, ja. There was a pic of him in his school uni that spelled Naded. If you go to nadechworld.com, there is a link to the site, but no Twitter link. It would be nice if they confirmed it.

I am starting DJA again, tonight. Getting ready for the finale on Friday.

chenling

sarNie Adult
Gals, siggie for the BED SCENE!!!!!!

Close your eyes, baby!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Ooo viviant I love that sig...fantastic..I hope you make more are you taking any request?

CREDITS TO PANTIP

I love the first pic!!! Got some power couples I see!! Barry and Yaya look perfect with one another just like Aum and Aff!!!!!