4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Nadech always makes me laugh. Yaya gets shy and is soooo cute. I just found this tonight. Credit Koyza1982 YouTube.

They both look absolutely gorgeous. They are both so freakin beautiful.

Nadech singing the theme song to "Ngao Ruk Luang Jai." I know it doesn't have to do with this series, but it has to do with Nadech. I wanted to slip this in. I love his voice. It is so sweet and he can hit some high notes too. Credit KwaVaan YouTube. Wishboniko has the whole talk show English subbed. If you haven't seen it yet, you should. Nadech is hilarious and so down to earth.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Gals, siggie for the BED SCENE!!!!!!

Close your eyes, baby!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

The gif is super cute! I love her expression in here so much. Thank you!
Btw, about Nadech's name, I saw he spell his name in English as Naded You guys can see his name on his school shirt. (can I post yaya's pic with him too, hehe)

Anyway, spelling Nadech is also correct. It's from what transcribed from the Thai letters. ณเดช ณ=Na เ=e ด=d ช=ch
So Naded is the right pronunciation when Nadech is the right writting. Yaya even spells his name as Nadate, man.

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Neena, the clander is gorgeous!!!

And I also found these 3 pics related to this thread if havent been posted before.
Credit to 泰疯狂瑜@baidu

neena

sarNie Adult
The gif is super cute! I love her expression in here so much. Thank you!
Btw, about Nadech's name, I saw he spell his name in English as Naded You guys can see his name on his school shirt. (can I post yaya's pic with him too, hehe)

Anyway, spelling Nadech is also correct. It's from what transcribed from the Thai letters. ณเดช ณ=Na เ=e ด=d ช=ch
So Naded is the right pronunciation when Nadech is the right writting. Yaya even spells his name as Nadate, man.

so there are three ways to spell his name: Nadech, Naded, and Nadate....I was wondering if yaya spelt his name wrong hahahaha i saw it on her twitter.

maybe i'm just obsessed with him right now but I LOVE HIS NAME!!! Nadech...It fits him! It sounds cool when u say Nadech Kugimiya hahahaha I love Yaya's full name too it sounds very pretty Urassaya

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks all you gals for loving the siggies I made, so do I.

Chenling, yes, I am taking any request from you all sweeties.

BTW, Aum is in Shanghai China today, there are some pics taken by Chinese fans at the airport.

Credit to Xiaoxia@ baidu

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Nadech after the Siam Dara Awards. He looks handsome. I love his outfit and his hair. Freakin CUTE!!!!!! Credit MichiruChaan YouTube.

neena

sarNie Adult
Thanks all you gals for loving the siggies I made, so do I.

Chenling, yes, I am taking any request from you all swteeties.

BTW, Aum is in Shanghai China today, there are some pics taken by Chinese fans at the airport.

Credit to Xiaoxia@ baidu

The man knows how to dress!!! I still love aum even though i'm all about yaya and nadech right now...idk about aff though ahahaha

neena

sarNie Adult
This is from an old photoshoot of mark and nadech, its behind the scenes i just wanted some eye candy!!! and this thread to reach 100!!!!!! mark has an extremely attractive profile!

btw, anyone who knows thai, can u translate this? Pretty please:
Old nadech interview

credit: nadechworld

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I can't keep up with this thread. T_T.

But that doesn't mean I don't love Fai--I mean Duang Jai Akanee any less than any of you peepz I'll have you know!

Also, thanks for the welcome, Dal. :)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^Hi, Minty! I always enjoy reading your comments and insights, na. I might go back and start reading from page one for the heck of it.

I know you don't love Fai and Jeed less than us. I get obsessed sometimes and go nuts on posts. Friday is in a few days. Are you going to watch it live with us, Mintwix?

neena

sarNie Adult
well everyone!! I will see you all after thanksgiving, i work thanksgiving so i will be busy and i won't be catching DJA live too because of work so i will see everyone after DJA ends, i'm sad but i've had enough posts for it today so i am off!! see you next week!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I'm going to spell his name as Nadech since I think its look nice. I hope they keep Fai as regular cast for PLR. Since Mark has a lot of scenes in DJA. I hope that they didn't wait until the last couple episodes to bring him like they did to Kim.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Bye, Neena!!! Have a good holiday. See you really soon.

Noy, I spell it Naded for a while and it looks funny. I like to spell it Nadech. I don't even really call him Barry either. In the novel, Fai and Jeed play cupid, but in the series, IDK. It looks like Fai is in PLR too. I don't know if it is a lot. I hope it is a lot. I'd love that. We won't be in too much of a drought until WPM, right?

Happy Thanksgiving!!! I am off to watch "Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" then "Duang Jai Akanee" tonight! Yaaayyy!!!

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Dal, love all the clips you shared here, nice, nice!!!

Neena, take care and see you then, hugs & kisses!!!

Mint,:welcome1:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^^^Hi, Minty! I always enjoy reading your comments and insights, na. I might go back and start reading from page one for the heck of it.

I know you don't love Fai and Jeed less than us. I get obsessed sometimes and go nuts on posts. Friday is in a few days. Are you going to watch it live with us, Mintwix?
:thumbsup:

I don't think I can keep up. ;)

I feel like I'm just spamming with my excuses lol, so...the last thing I read was something about favorite scenes? Ooh, there's too many to choose from. Haha. But I particularly like the first one-on-one interaction between Fai and Jeed in ep 1 when Jeed punches him. LOL. Not ideally romantic, but I like the face Nadech made. It was priceless. And that's not even including the other priceless faces he makes such as in episode 3 where P'Nutor tells him "Nong Fai na quam shall na." :lol2:

I must bid farewell. Please forgive my curt entrance and departure.

Happy Turkey everyone!
:goodnite:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Sugar

where did you get that picture of yaya and nadech from the runway in your signature. I want to see more!!

Do you have a bigger version of it?

meenia

sarNie Adult
LOL. i just realize this while rewatching Duang Jai Akanee again.. it was hard for Fai to say he loves Jeed, but once he said it, everything came out. He didn't resist from kissing her, hugging her, telling her to loves her, even claims Jeed his wife or his women. It's just so funny to only realize that now..LOL.. also, if they are to play in another lakorn, i want them to play in the one Patson and Ning did. The one Patson hired Ning to be his fake wife to lie to his grandma. I just love that lakorn. It's the best of Patson and Ning's lakorn together. the other ones of their was good, but not as good as the one he hired her to be his fake wife. Do you guys remember the part when patson and ning went to patson's friend's (Anan) house, and ning was like talk some sense into patson. at that point, paton already loves ning, and he hated and get's jealous when ning grab Anan's hand. It was so sweet of paston to be jealous, even though they aren't really husband and wife. but he was so protective of his fake wife...LOL...i have to rewatch that lakorn... i just love lakorn where they are married or have a contract marriage. reminds me of full house all over again.. LOL..

cecilia

Staff member
Realize that Yaya's leaning toward Nadech's shoulder -- now, that's just sweet .. same goes for ATEAM too .. feel bad for the other two girls and boy :( .. they just have to be there to ruin their happiness but sadly, it didn't work lol (so bias of me lol)

Aum looks good at the airport photo -- wish Aff went there as well .. btw, is he there to promote TH then?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Ceci, no school tomorrow? I can do DJA marathon after I clean my house, na? I want to watch it all again before the finale and live watching Friday morning.

Night!!! Night!!!

cecilia

Staff member
yes, it's our thanksgiving break .. sadly, i have to head out early for a pto meeting with my parent and my little sister :(

will do marathon this weekend too ^^