4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Aum is here for a fashion show/business function, so bad cant be promotion for CH3 lakorns na. As I metioned some pages back ja, CH3 is not willing to sell any lakorn to oversea markets currently, then we dont have any opportunity to see them on TV yet.

Good news is Aums gonna have a fans meeting here tomorrow.

cecilia

Staff member
Aum is here for a fashion show/business function, so bad cant be promotion for CH3 lakorns na. As I metioned some pages back ja, CH3 is not willing to sell any lakorn to oversea markets currently, then we dont have any opportunity to see them on TV yet.

Good news is Aums gonna have a fans meeting here tomorrow.
awe, that's too bad .. they should really grab this opportunity and use it to their advantages. I love their lakorn and b/c it's of high quality production, i highly recommend them to my family member. I wish they would think through and accept to make their products available oversea with English subtitle like KDRAMA. I'm sure if they continue to do this to their lakorn -- soon, the market will change for them as well.

Thanks for the info na ..

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Wow is everyone trying to get to page 100.. I haven't been writing in this tread for a long time... But I will be doing it to help everyone get to page 100... Have been to busy with stuff that I have not have the time to write on this tread... But for now I will surtainly be helping out...

C123

sarNie Hatchling
finished watching thara himalaya, currently watching duang jai akkanee! really good! ahh can 4 huajai haeng khun khao get any better!? :)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
we are so going to make 100 before FRIDAY - is because WE ALL are HAVING THE

FAI RUK JEED's FEVER!!

I did the marathon since SUNDAY! :lol:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Realize that Yaya's leaning toward Nadech's shoulder -- now, that's just sweet .. same goes for ATEAM too .. feel bad for the other two girls and boy :( .. they just have to be there to ruin their happiness but sadly, it didn't work lol (so bias of me lol)

Aum looks good at the airport photo -- wish Aff went there as well .. btw, is he there to promote TH then?
you are refering to the calender shoot right? I like that Yaya have her hand gripping on to nadech's musclar arm :cloud9:

and for Ateam - is weird to have Boy there before he seem like he appear out of no wear!! :lol:

can you imagine having Ateam with Yaya and Nadech in a lakorn - OMG - this is ....(have not think of the word for the moment)

C123

sarNie Hatchling
ahhh now watching duang jai akkanee ep9.6 on wishboniko's youtube channel.

now i can't wait for the wedding part after seeing that gif.
viviant, is it alright if i add that to my signature?

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
ahhh now watching duang jai akkanee ep9.6 on wishboniko's youtube channel.

now i can't wait for the wedding part after seeing that gif.
viviant, is it alright if i add that to my signature?
I am OK w it, but I think we need to get the permission from Dal who made the request first the other day. :coverlaf:

Dal, are you going to pick it up? Or you dont mind to share it w other friends here? let me know.... :wackonut:

cecilia

Staff member
^viviant, love the gif -- keep it coming .. i'm so loving them.

Jen, I'm talking about the calendar ja. It's amazing how they still manage to get our FULL ATTENTION just on them with other beautiful ppl around them. This is one reason why i like ATEAM and NADECH/YAYA b/c despite everyone else's individual hotness -- the chemistry on them still looks sizzling hot and intimate. Maybe it's their marketing strategies but from what I see .. They seems so close that it looks as if they're crushing on each other (despite all these denial rumors)

I love this shoulder KISS: Fai RUK Jeed! Ceci love them lol

So childishly cute .. KISS HIS BOOBOO!

Kiss the girl "Singing now"

Let's kiss here and there :p (so mischievous)

Grab onto this opportunity before the baby bump shows up lol .. love these brothers :wub:

*sighed* can you imagine that if nothing got ruined by p'nutor :(

ANGER MANAGEMENT on LOVE LESSON, PLS! :flirt:

This is the reason why I'm so in love with them .. who can resist this SWEET scene ever!

I can't get enough of this -- Jeed is Fai's vitamin .. no wonder he gets hurt so often lol I also love how they can influence each other on their decision.

It's so wrong of me to post this gif here but i guess those who watch the lakorn already can relate to the implication of this gif lol

*Baby can happen in just one try :p -- as if Akkanee's juice is perfect!

Someone really or should have take that apple away .. look at the way Fai goes for it :p

can't wait to watch this scene .. looks so hot as a couple -- loving couple.

I wanna drive this car -- sporting this man out in the street -- would be better if it's FAI/JEED together on there lol

I know this is random but I miss the PRINCE after looking at this shot of Aum in KD: Look at those pouting lips of his :wub:

Wouldn't this be nice if it's for real

Thun Chai and Mor Nam having children together -- so cute .. imagine OUR ROMEO & JULIET and their babies too :wub:

Boy and Margie looks so cute together as well ..
This is such a well definite lakorn -- i can't emphasize enough why CH3 should make it official and available for us 4HJKK fans.
Credit: pantip

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am OK w it, but I think we need to get the permission from Dal who made the request first the other day. :coverlaf:

Dal, are you going to pick it up? Or you dont mind to share it w other friends here? let me know.... :wackonut:
Aaahhh...you are so sweet. I am speechless. Although, I love Fai and Jeed and want them to myself, I will share with my dear sisters. I want to spread Fai and Jeed love, ja. I will use it and anyone else can too.

Viviant, I love your works. Good job and keep them coming!

^^^ CECI!!! My heart is fluttering waking up to my lovely Fai and Jeed. Those are some amazing GIFs. I love them all. Between you and Viviant, I might pass out. My FEVER is still high. Oh so high. I like the one of Fai going nuts in the hospital after Jeed gets shot. Mmmm...and all the others. Can't decide at all. Love them!!!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I'm having a "Duang Jai Akanee" marathon also girls. I'm on vacation this week until Saturday. So happy!!!

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
btw, anyone who knows thai, can u translate this? Pretty please:
Old nadech interview

credit: nadechworld
I translate it, I think it's ok but just look over my bad grammar. It's about his personal life.

My Family
Barry is a name called among family members and my friends. It means things on the sky. I am the only son but I’ve got 4 more cousins (he called them uncles) because my mom is the oldest daughter of my granny. Some of my uncles live in Hawaii and US but some of them still live with my grandmother.
My father is a contractor for setting up electricity system. At first, it is his own business but after a while he works with a company. My mother is managing an apartment of her own in Khonkaen. My grandmother passed away since I was in 4th grade.

When I was young

I am the only child which I think it’s good. I have my private world and I can practice to depend on myself. When my mom or my cousins were not home, I would cook by myself. As a normal kid, I was mischievous. I stick to my friends. Sometime, I ran away to stay with my friend’s house nearby. We rode bicycle, searching for a frog. I saw a snake ate a frog and felt horror but still wanted to search for it. We found it and ran away. When I did something wrong, my parents never hit me. They would be more on teaching. My father easy going guy, he teaches me in men way.

Khonkaen Boy

I have studied in Khonkaen from the kindergarten to grade 12. In high school, I studied in Khonkaen Witessuksa school. I played futsal at the noon break with other class students. When I was in grade 12, we were the oldest class, we would persuade students in other classes to join and arrange the match. It was fun. I like futsal because it’s too hot to play basketball and football. The sun was hot. We played futsal in the gym. It’s cool there. We played guitar in front of our juniors’ classroom and girls would come by to kid us.

Turning point

I live in the same village as P’Weir Sukollawat and get to know P’ Ae Suppachai, the manager because P’Ae often went to Khonkaen. Someone then introduced me to him. He asked my mother. At that time, I was in grade 11 so my mother said I should finish grade 12 first.
Nearly finish high school, I had catwalk works. I was tense in the beginning. People in the fashion show told me to walk with feeling and the rhythm of songs and imagination. After signing a contract with channel 3, I started to film the lakorn, Ngao Rak Luangjai. I didn’t finish high school yet so my friends had tried so hard to keep the time together. I need to spare my time. Thursday to Sunday I was in Bangkok and Mon – Wed I was in Khonkaen so I could see my school friends. I took round ticket bus until I finished school. Now I have submitted document to universities and waited for the response to know where I can study.

Newcomer

When I started to work, I move in to P’ Ae’s house, staying in the same place as P’Mark so we are close from the first lakorn. In the beginning, my mother would visit to see my living. After she knows that I can take care of myself, she rarely came. My duty in this house is to keep out the fallen leafs in the swimming pool. And I have to work out to build up my body because men today without muscle would have no charm. I need to make some sex appeal.
My first lakorn, I was nervous. There are both positive and negative comments. I think it’s better than we have only positive that we can see what we can improve. I watch my lakorn too, it’s embarrassing and I think many points I could do better than this. Before, I didn’t want to enter the show business but after I came in I love this career.

My Pride

In a short time of almost 2 years in fashion show, walking in many runways and have been photo shoot in over 20 magazines, I’m already very happy. Now I can play in lakorn, it’s very challenging. I’m very proud I can come this far. My parents warn me to not so full of myself and not change. I’m not changed anyway.

Did you know?

- I’ve got asthma since I was a kid. I need to carry injection with me in case when I can’t breathe. Now it’s gone because I usually work out. But I get allergy instead. If the weather is too hot or too cold, I would get running nose.
- My wardrobe style is easy. It should suits any situation. But I normally wear t-shirt, jeans and sneaker.
- I spend money on food the most. I always want to taste something new. When I drive pass in each province, I would stop by to buy the brand food of the province. I like Punsib Saipla (something like steamed dumpling with fish inside) the most. It is guaranteed to be the best.

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
i cant wait for this friday but sad coz its gonna be the last ep of DJK... :cry: bye the way a like this ---> :eek:uch: its remind me of MR fai adisuan always fighting lol

cecilia

Staff member
Thank you Rasa for the translation na .. now, we got a better idea of how he is when he was young.

As for having asthma, i was going to tease him b/c he found JEED, she is his LOM HAI JAI so he does not need to carry the asthma tubes.

Krystal, you bring back memory again -- gotta love james and that song most definitely fit Fai and Jeed!

neena

sarNie Adult
i know i said i wouldn't be back until after thanksgiving but i just had to post this because i literally screamed seeing these!

^i think this photo would have been complete if they held hands. i remember seeing yaya with a kid who looked like this kid on her twitter i wonder if this is the same kid...

CREDITS TO PANTIP

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION RASA!!!!!!!