4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thanks, Rasa for translating the article and Neena asking for it to be translated. You know, Nadech seems so down to earth. I hope he stays grounded and have much success in his life and career. I can't help adoring him. He is funny and charming and if he stays true to himself he will always succeed.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Oh! I just saw the second pic this morning, but the first pic makes me sqeal!!! Freakin cute!!!

Thank you, Neena!!!

Can they torture us anymore than this?! OMFG...my imagination is running wild now. Breath, Dal, breath...

cecilia

Staff member
^should we do manipulation and have them hold hands? lol

Gosh, i'm in FAI/JEED world all over again after seeing this picture .. My heart's beating fast! would be nicer if they have one in WPM :p

neena

sarNie Adult
^should we do manipulation and have them hold hands? lol

Gosh, i'm in FAI/JEED world all over again after seeing this picture .. My heart's beating fast! would be nicer if they have one in WPM :p
go for it ceci hahahah i would love that picture even more! hahaha. i think they have one for wpm if not that would be weird all the couples have pictures with kids, i don't think all the photos are released yet..DAMN i should call my mom to get me this magazine while in thailand, they will be there on the 3rd.

cecilia

Staff member
^get it .. get it .. i wanna see one of Mark and Mint .. sadly, that's all that were display in pantip .. i'll see if the website has it up.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Damn My heart. Neena! They look so hubby/wifey/babie!

Gosh so adorable! Uhhh realization kick in. They were suppose to have a baby girl????

I love Barry's messy hair look. I wouldn't mind waking up to see that each morning. Not a single complaints from this girl. Wait I lied. I'll have to think twice about his "Gas releasing" issue.

Ceci,
I was just thinking of Generation Next and next thing you know I was down memory lane again. Wow definitely going over 100pages before Friday.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Pattapee Leh Ruk Special clip

credit to: spicyforums for the upload

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
The only one I have not seen is Mark and Min, ja. The other couples have a baby next to them too. Cute!

Nadech and Yaya should be holding hands!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
the baby is so cute, he resemble more of jeed than fai, hope he have fai's additute though, it'll be cute.looking forward to see the kid in the lakorn soon.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i was gone a few weeks and how many pages went by. i cant wait until i get over my finals! just 3 more weeks!

anyways i saw this parody and i cracked up

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
WOW,we are in our 99 pages! :thumbsup: I just got done eating with my family. Really tired because my sisters and I cooked since 12-5. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i know i said i wouldn't be back until after thanksgiving but i just had to post this because i literally screamed seeing these!

^i think this photo would have been complete if they held hands. i remember seeing yaya with a kid who looked like this kid on her twitter i wonder if this is the same kid...

CREDITS TO PANTIP

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION RASA!!!!!!!
OMG, they look so cute! The lil boy is so adorable! Yaya should hold Nadech's hand!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Bye, Neena!!! Have a good holiday. See you really soon.

Noy, I spell it Naded for a while and it looks funny. I like to spell it Nadech. I don't even really call him Barry either. In the novel, Fai and Jeed play cupid, but in the series, IDK. It looks like Fai is in PLR too. I don't know if it is a lot. I hope it is a lot. I'd love that. We won't be in too much of a drought until WPM, right?

Happy Thanksgiving!!! I am off to watch "Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" then "Duang Jai Akanee" tonight! Yaaayyy!!!

Ceci, no school tomorrow? I can do DJA marathon after I clean my house, na? I want to watch it all again before the finale and live watching Friday morning.

Night!!! Night!!!
I like to spell his name Nadech too. It weird when I called him Barry or spelled Naded. Yeah, I love marathon which that what I did last night and could woke up and helped my mom. hahaha

we are so going to make 100 before FRIDAY - is because WE ALL are HAVING THE

FAI RUK JEED's FEVER!!

I did the marathon since SUNDAY! :lol:
We will go over 100 before Friday! hahah :dance1:

cecilia

Staff member
Prisna, thanks prisna .. i'm actually looking for the child's name from the novel .. Teedee told me once but i forgot :(

M3lhouse, do you by chance reemmber the child's name from the novel?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Ceci, I think it is Kor-Yah. I can not wait. I am so excited!!! I can't contain my giddiness!!! Giddy, giddy, giddy!!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Ceci, I found it, from Bong Kkrystal post.

Fai will have a daughter name Kor Yah. Not sure is that what you looking for.

BTW: I OWN this "100" PAGES! :clap: