4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thanks Cecilia for sharing the Mint & Mack pix. They so cutie as a family. :cloud9: I've been waiting to see their part.

CD+VCD : 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao (Box Set) For anyone who want to by them.

CD + Karaoke VCD : 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao (Box Set). 2 discs + Photo Book. (VCD with English subtitles) [Collector's Edition]

Link to go buy:
http://ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=57328
Thanks, Darcy. I ordered mine for Christmas. I am so excited. They said the DVD for the series should be out the beginning of the year or so. We will see.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Chin's MV by DuckBarTeam for PLR theme song!!! Love this version too. Chin sang it beautifully. I don't mean to be hasty posting before DJA even ends. The scenery is beautiful. Please enjoy!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Why do you always bring smile to my face each time you comment on something. I love the fact that you can convert them so quickly .. i still have yet to get my cousin infect with the virus! I shall bring it on when they come to visit since they're such fan on Thai lakorn. Last time, i got them crazy for PONG/BEE lol .. can't wait to get them infect on FAI/JEE b/c they may relate to their story a lot more due to their age differences too. (gosh, i feel old now LOL)

I know that the story between Pim and Fai are too little to use it for reference but i agree with you on this -- his actions say it all :wub:
a few hours to go before BLACK FRIDAY starts .. a few hours later is when FAI WILL BURN !!! lol I can't fall asleep and it's already 1am here :(
Waiting, anxiously for FAI RUK JEED along with baby!!! (There it go again, i'm being hopeful once more !! these babies/family pictures is not helping at all with this wish :/)
Same to you, dear. You make me smile. My nieces aren't even Asian. They are Caucasian/Guamanian. They sat there and were smitten. I am glad I can infect someone. Spread the Fai/Jeed love everywhere!!!

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
When one is speechless about why or how they feel in love with another person, that's love. It's like Fai loves Jeed in a way he can express in words.
That it is!!!

Only 6 hours left but I do feel today is longer than all the other days!!! :whatever:

nikki1786

LizQuen
well my cousin and my brother got fai and jeed fever LOL... thanks to me. hahaha
lol my brother joked around last time when we were watching episode 9.

my guy cousin was concentrating from watching and he complimented Yaya's beauty then suddenly my brother just said "she was my ex... sadly i broke up with her"

my guy cousin and i was like WTH at him and we realized that we were watching the series around 2AM already and my brother's got culinary class. and my guy cousin said to him "shut up! you're gonna be late tomorrow for your class!" then my brother head to sleep after our cousin said that. LOLz

well, i think my guy cousin's got the fai-jeed fever i guess. he said he love the story, so then we continued our conversation talking about 4 hua jai khun khao only. the next morning, when my brother was preparing he asked us if we did finish the lakorn. we said yes and then when i was watching the OST mv's of the 4HJKK, my brother asked again if how many stories in all.

i said 4... i told him that the next story would be Din etc. etc... then when the topic continues my brother said that he would like to watch Lom's story. LOL he's going to watch it because of Margie LOL he find it very pretty LOL then he said like "im gonna watch that. there's Margie and there's vineyard"

lol i dont know if my brother does make sense recently, lately just talk some nonsense topics. only our cousin whom i can talk seriously. XD but i guess my brother's trying to jive with my addiction so that we can talk about something, because we're not really close. XD

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^I agree with that too, Ceda and Viviant. Fai can't even explain his feelings. He feels something for Jeed that he never felt for Pim.

I am up watching DJA marathon. I have to be up in 6 hours for finale?! Maybe I should sleep.

Hi, Viviant!!! Bye, Viviant! I better sleep now...See you soon.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Thanks Cecilia for sharing the Mint & Mack pix. They so cutie as a family. :cloud9: I've been waiting to see their part.

CD+VCD : 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao (Box Set) For anyone who want to by them.

CD + Karaoke VCD : 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao (Box Set). 2 discs + Photo Book. (VCD with English subtitles) [Collector's Edition]

Link to go buy:
http://ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=57328
Thank you for the link for buying the cd and vcd. I also bought Ch. 3 Calendar and Nham Ronadeth's CD (Khun Preuk) in DJA. Can't wait to get them. :thanks:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Chin's MV by DuckBarTeam for PLR theme song!!! Love this version too. Chin sang it beautifully. I don't mean to be hasty posting before DJA even ends. The scenery is beautiful. Please enjoy!

WoW! chin's voice is soo good! thanks for uploading

lovestar

sarNie Adult
The clip from SSBT last night. If anyone would volunteer to translate what M & M were saying as the hosts, I'd really appreciate that. Thanks in advance! ^_^

ETA : Eh, this is my 400th post! :)
they're so funny together! especially mark at the behind the scenes part

cecilia

Staff member
awe .. just when I'm back .. everyone left to sleep ..
i can't fall asleep yet .. still up -- i guess my anxiety is getting the best out of me.
I'm doing the countdown for FAI/JEED!

fun

Expired Sarnie
all these picture photo are awesome. ch3 really has on their game. first half during thid wasnt too great.

anyways my sisters and cousins are camping out for black friday since midnight.

fun

Expired Sarnie
dal thanks for chin's mv. he's so damn hot. i super love him. he doesnt have the best vocal but man oh man he soounds so sexyyy when he sings. im melting and very weak in the knee when i hear him sings. i love chin!!!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
There's another pic up of the liplock at daradaily. Same as oops but a different frame. It seems like they maybe just touching lips... I want a real peck! Lol! I slept at like 10 and woke up two hours later when i have to work at 6am. Good news is mt Thai satellite is live, didn't even know this!

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm so tired but dont' want to fall asleep b/c i dont' want to miss this .. if i go to bed, that mean i have to get back up in a hour and a half.

M3LHOUSE, good luck na .. we change our mind on BLACK FRIDAY .. i guess we stay up for nothing lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Where all my ladie at? hahaha Bong KKrystal, I think Im really early for the chat, so I about to take a lil more nap. hahah