4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
OMG she looks like a princess..........awwwwwww they look sooooooooooooooooooooo adorable together..hopefully they will do another lakorn together...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Just saw the first part of Mark and Mint. it's not a bad start, and i'm actually looking forward to the next part. It's good that Mark's smart and knows Mint have a hidden agenda. At least he wouldn't be so disappointed that she lied to him and all that drama... things like when pe'ek finds out ne'ek lied to him and he goes into the did she ever love me moment thing.. Love the other couple too. good start for them too.. i can't believed he caged her with the dog..LOL. Oh and my favorite color is green , but with the beautiful green background scene and them all wearing green was too much for me.

I also just wanted to say, when the brothers were fighting Aum in the beginning..they were weak and funny. Look at Mark fight,and Nadech fight. It was like don't mess with me.. LOL...good thing they went soft on Aum..LOL.

other then that, hope to see nadech and yaya in here.. miss them already..
LOL! I remember that. All 3 brothers didn't even get one hit and they all had black eyes on the wedding day :whahuh: Maybe Aum's character was just too good for them.

You make a good point here. At least Din won't be all unreasonable when he finds out the truth cuz he had his doubts in the back of his mind the whole time. Unlike other p'eks when they learn the truth and they get all angry and refuse to listen to anyone, especially n'ek and only listens to the bad people.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Fai & P'Seur are very much alike in many ways. They both are protective and respectful of their woman. The only difference is Fai is dorky and silly. P'Seur is very much more serious and does not fool around. I'd take any one of these two anytime :lolyup: They will both make good husbands.

fun

Expired Sarnie
talking about husband my mom gave an hour lecture because my sister is with her boyfriend everyday and it is bothering the hell out of her lol

my husband is rachen! fai and suer will be my second pick.

does anyone know if jakrit is really mint c father? what did din do to her family or is it all just a misunderstanding. so many questioned... lol it's only the beginning of patapee leh ruk but my mind is wandering all over the place.

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
ok guys dont kill me :whistle: dunno why but i feel din character is a bit boring ....or maybe his acting is not that great than nadech :scratchchin: or maybe nadech character is more interesting and
crazier :scratchhead2: or maybe im a bit bias over nadech :woot: well i will watch PLR ONLY if there are akkanee scene :tease:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
im so sad and upset. i just found out that my lakorns didn't come today so i have to wait until wednesday!!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
the problem of joining this club is that people have different couples they like and stuff, and wen the couple u like doesnt appeal to other people u kinda want to force them to like the couple but u just cant do that. i hate that feeling!!!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
i actually think that mark is really funny in real life because i watch all the behind the scene stuff of PLR and his hilarious. its just that in this lakorn the character was supposed to already be boring so yeh.

cecilia

Staff member
the problem of joining this club is that people have different couples they like and stuff, and wen the couple u like doesnt appeal to other people u kinda want to force them to like the couple but u just cant do that. i hate that feeling!!!
I agree .. even i want to infect ppl with Nadech and Yaya .. i'm not forcing myself to accept Din/Chaem -- i just need to slowly warm up to them since i'm already a Mark fan myself.

Anyway, i went back to make FAI RUK JEED mv and man, i'm feeling them butterflies .. Fell in love with them all over again. I miss FAI/JEED (as if i have not say enough lol)

Clip of the couple for the event from the picture above:
Credit: renaZiggy

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ nah, din's not boring
i love how he's smart and also has some secrets, it makes him interesting
plus he's cute and loyal to he's family so it's no wonder i like him <3

fai was a little too much of a cheesy dork to me, well at least a hot dork ^.^

neena

sarNie Adult
i think i'm going crazy, i'm going back and forth from one fanclub to the next looking at yaya and nadech, searching for any new news about them!!! i miss them. i'm trying to watch pathapee, its hard because i'm still hung over fai and jeed. *runs off to watch nadech and yaya*

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
PLR hasn't hit me yet...then again Tara Himalai was the same way until it pick up then i was Hook!! Im Hoping it does the same cause i really like these two pra'nang. Will continue to watch it cause i noe it will get better! Missing Fai and Jeed!!! Hehehe.. had to throw that in!

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
i think i'm going crazy, i'm going back and forth from one fanclub to the next looking at yaya and nadech, searching for any new news about them!!! i miss them. i'm trying to watch pathapee, its hard because i'm still hung over fai and jeed. *runs off to watch nadech and yaya*
LoL!! I'm the same way!! Secretly stalking them!! hehehehe!

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
I actually like Din better than Fai lol. Fai has a cute personality, but he's a bit too much sometimes, like he has ADD or something lol sorry ladies :x I think most people like the i love you/i hate you tension between pra'naangs, and that's what DJA gave. It's more of a light-hearted, boy-girl crush kind of lakorn. I enjoyed it, although I'm glad it's over now lol. Too much corny love lines from Fai :x

Thara Himalay was my fav series so far, it had that "excitement" factor in it. The first episode alone made me shocked & the following episodes kept grasping my attention to find out what would happen next O_O I enjoyed that one the most :] And Aum & Kim played their roles very well, "poo-yai" vibe and serious roles that gave me suspense & emotional connections towards the story-line/characters.

This is still too early to judge PLR since I only saw the 1st episode lol but so far it's keeping me interested. Not as exciting as TH and not as feisty/corny as DJA, but somewhere in the middle. This is more of a mystery vibe. I like Mark's character...he's wise & smart, always thinking ahead and aware. Plus he's so calmly handsome :] But Mint ruins it with her silly/weird girly vibes lol. That makes it a lil' annoying to watch, but I'm still slowly warming up to Mint, she kinda annoys me sometimes though when she speaks :x And I think Mark is too good for her LOL but she has potential to be lovable...I think lol. I like it when she plays spy and put on all these weird costumes though, makes the lakorn fun to watch and shows me she can somewhat act. :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
nang keo someone heard my prayers. i mean i really like dja but you know what... i dont know how to explain it lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, 112 already! :thumbsup: Im still having DJA FEVER! :spicy:

PIC: Yaya look gorgeous. Really want to see her in a princess role and our prince is Nadech. :cloud9:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I really miss Fai & Jeed, so I made my first video for them! Maybe not the best, but hope you all enjoy it.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I'll start with this for now. Everyone was having fun and I wasn't here to enjoy!!! Waahhh...

Yes, I am having Fai and Jeed withdrawals. Nadech looks really cute. Those dimples. Yaya looks cute too, just too much make-up. Why do they have to cake it on like that? I like her dress, but her hair? Not so much.

Credit WindLight2010 YouTube/Urassaya Fanclub