4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
The picture is from Tara himalai But the brothers is in PLR too.. I saw previews of them... but i dont know how long they will show them cause in DJA Nam was just in the last two episodes..

meenia

sarNie Adult
lol.. i guess i was doubting this lakorn before it really got started.. I have seen worse lakorn storyline than this. I guess i just have to give mint a chance to show herself.. anyway, there's mark to stop her from doing bad things.. It's a good thing that mark's always a step ahead of her... so i'll continue to watch..this is what happen when they showed me duang jai akkanee first.. it's harder to accept others..lol...

puca

sarNie Juvenile
can somebody please tell me where i can watch the preview for episode 4 of prl
or is there no preview yet?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
can somebody please tell me where i can watch the preview for episode 4 of prl
or is there no preview yet?
Try youtube... the preview from episode 4 is the preview that was shown at the end of episode 2...because we didnt get to see that in episode 3 yet...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Here you go puca it starts at after 10:12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkBtS0uJuow

meenia

sarNie Adult
Mint was so funny when she tumble down the hill.. that was priceless... guess she meets din's family soon.. i too would be jealous of a family like din's...too bad we don't get to see aum and yaya...

can someone translate what natee and rung was talking about on the roof.. i only understand rung brought some food, but natee didn't want to eat it because of how it was made or something.. i didn't understand that part well..but it was funny..

they do have a lot of cast in this one.. there's rung's friends, and i guess that gay guy from din's past...a lot of bad guys.. there's that other guy that meets mint's father all the time... din has his hands full in this one...

but what's really funny is that, solving others problem is a lot easier then solving your own problems.. just like how din and lom was like all smart in fai's lakorn.. but when it really comes down to you, you're like stuck.. it's easier to tell others what to do, but when's it's your turn to fall in love, you need help.. i can't wait to see lom's part.. i really want to know what he's going to do when he meet the right person.. margie..

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Mint was so funny when she tumble down the hill.. that was priceless... guess she meets din's family soon.. i too would be jealous of a family like din's...too bad we don't get to see aum and yaya...

can someone translate what natee and rung was talking about on the roof.. i only understand rung brought some food, but natee didn't want to eat it because of how it was made or something.. i didn't understand that part well..but it was funny..

they do have a lot of cast in this one.. there's rung's friends, and i guess that gay guy from din's past...a lot of bad guys.. there's that other guy that meets mint's father all the time... din has his hands full in this one...

but what's really funny is that, solving others problem is a lot easier then solving your own problems.. just like how din and lom was like all smart in fai's lakorn.. but when it really comes down to you, you're like stuck.. it's easier to tell others what to do, but when's it's your turn to fall in love, you need help.. i can't wait to see lom's part.. i really want to know what he's going to do when he meet the right person.. margie..

it was something about the food she brought for him... first it was octopus.. and he didnt want to eat it because something that they had to cut up the octopus.. then the next one was Birds nest soup... he didnt like that either .. it was cute. i love their couple...

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
it was something about the food she brought for him... first it was octopus.. and he didnt want to eat it because something that they had to cut up the octopus.. then the next one was Birds nest soup... he didnt like that either .. it was cute. i love their couple...
I dont think it was OCTOPUS...correct me if im wrong but she brought him shark fin soup something like that...

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I dont think it was OCTOPUS...correct me if im wrong but she brought him shark fin soup something like that...
I thought i heard octopus... gotta go rewatch it ....

edit

it is shark fin... he said they have to cut he shark fin and throw the shark back into the sea.. without a fin it would die...

meenia

sarNie Adult
Oh.. thanks i new they talked about something in the water.. but i just didn't know what word for shark fin... thanks.. that cleared up.. i too also love them.. i thought the part when rung looked at the moon and saw natee was priceless.. natee and that wink was to die for.. lol...I also notice how when natee came back to his room from the hospital, he already missed rung.. natee feels empty without her already.. that's just deep.. got to watch that part again, or more like all their scenes again...there's so many parts i like about them, there's also that part at the hospital where the other two were taking care of the other lady and he's like, at least she has them two to take care of her, he has no one, the one that hurt him doesn't even care.. doesn't that part seems like he's "nua jai" or something like that at rung..

reminds me of fai and jeed when fai help jeed from the car part where the krapok guy was trying to kiss her.. and then when she asked him, "if i didn't stop you, you would had beat the crap out of him right." and fai was like, i'm not talking, i'm mad at you.. well i don't know if he was mad, but what's that word he used.. it was cute. and the look on jeed was like i can't believe you just used that word..lol... it's kind of like when a guy cries, it surprise you and you are lost without words.. because you don't see it too often.. i'm so of topic.. lol...

msbabyblue23

sarNie Egg
I cannot wait fo next friday!
I have the ending song stuck in my head. sooo good

and i really don't like the other girl that works at Thararin Resort. i think her name is like Tha.(eye) i don't know it seems like shes gonna end up getting in between Chaem and Din.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I cannot wait fo next friday!
I have the ending song stuck in my head. sooo good

and i really don't like the other girl that works at Thararin Resort. i think her name is like Tha.(eye) i don't know it seems like shes gonna end up getting in between Chaem and Din.
omg you read my mind..I was thinking the same too.. she seem to have this crush on Din and she seems to be a jealous type... I can tell by the look of her face when she saw Din and Chaem together. I don't like her at all. She has the nerve to go ask Chaem about Din.<_<

msbabyblue23

sarNie Egg
omg you read my mind..I was thinking the same too.. she seem to have this crush on Din and she seems to be a jealous type... I can tell by the look of her face when she saw Din and Chaem together. I don't like her at all. She has the nerve to go ask Chaem about Din.<_<
yeah! ahhaah shes gonna get more and more irritating as the story gets deeper :/
lets hope she doesn't get in between the couple because i thiink there really cute together. Mark's acting has improved soo much!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
yeah! ahhaah shes gonna get more and more irritating as the story gets deeper :/
lets hope she doesn't get in between the couple because i thiink there really cute together. Mark's acting has improved soo much!
She thinks shes close to Din right now.. but she have no idea who Din is actually closed too.. They are really cute... I hope the next episode has more cute scene..I really love Lom. He always knows who's in love with who. Now its time for Din to realize it. Gosh that hug made me goo goo ga ga over Mark. He's sooo cute. Something about him just attracts me. I'm really starting to warm up to them. But Fai and Jeed will be number 1.

msbabyblue23

sarNie Egg
She thinks shes close to Din right now.. but she have no idea who Din is actually closed too.. They are really cute... I hope the next episode has more cute scene..I really love Lom. He always knows who's in love with who. Now its time for Din to realize it. Gosh that hug made me goo goo ga ga over Mark. He's sooo cute. Something about him just attracts me. I'm really starting to warm up to them. But Fai and Jeed will be number 1.
ahhaaahhah definately!
go Fai&Jeed super cute couple!
i also wanna see Lom's part though!
3 more weeks ahahah!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
ahhaaahhah definately!
go Fai&Jeed super cute couple!
i also wanna see Lom's part though!
3 more weeks ahahah!
I want to see Lom's part too. I want to see the wind out of the 4 finally settle down... I really think that their part is going to be really cute but then again im not too into ghostly stuffs.. I get scared fast..