4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I'm an evil person and cares only for myself. I'll translate on one condition!!!

I likes hugs & kisses

ร้องไห้(Rong Hai)= "crying" "weeping" (when it comes to tears it's rong hai)
ตะโกน (ta gon)= "yelled"(cried out as in yelling)
กรี๊ด (greed)= "scream"
เสียงร้อง (siang rong)= "shout"

hope i got that right.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
Oh geez... I tried to like Mint, I really did...but I think she's ruining it for me :facepalm: Mark & Mint still doesn't have that "spark" I was anticipating. Mark has potential to make this lakorn very interesting, because he fits the calm, clever character of Phatapee... but Mint... :( she's very lackluster, I can't quite explain it. I wish they replaced the nang 'ek with someone else, maybe PLR will be more fun to watch. And the other casts in this series tries too hard to be funny/silly, it just totally kills the mysterious vibe lol. It's getting corny like DJA now. I mean, at least DJA pra'naangs had a spark. But this one is just...bleh. I'll still watch it though, for Mark & for 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao lol.

Sigh... Mint please improve in your acting!! :numchuck:

Merit

sarNie Adult
Oh geez... I tried to like Mint, I really did...but I think she's ruining it for me :facepalm: Mark & Mint still doesn't have that "spark" I was anticipating. Mark has potential to make this lakorn very interesting, because he fits the calm, clever character of Phatapee... but Mint... :( she's very lackluster, I can't quite explain it. I wish they replaced the nang 'ek with someone else, maybe PLR will be more fun to watch. And the other casts in this series tries too hard to be funny/silly, it just totally kills the mysterious vibe lol. It's getting corny like DJA now. I mean, at least DJA pra'naangs had a spark. But this one is just...bleh. I'll still watch it though, for Mark & for 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao lol.

Sigh... Mint please improve in your acting!! :numchuck:

I think Mint does better when she was in Wan Jai because there were three couples but when it comes to focusing on her something isn't all there. She is cute as a button and so love her personality but being a N'ek is just not in her. I don't know how the chemistry work for others but usually if they have it you can tell from the start. Just like Yaya and Barry when you watch them from the beginning it makes you want more of them because there is something there. Mark is fine by himself but when you put Mint and him together the equation is off. I like Mint and First better than Mint and Mark.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
True. Her acting is not very attractive. I think that's the problem. She was more tolerable in Wan Jai; although I can't even really say I'm annoyed by her now. I may have been in the beginning, but I think it's because I was actually "trying" to like her. Kinda weird. I think a lot of the obnoxiousness has to do with Cha Aem's character too.

I LOVE MINT.

Story of My Life ~

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Rasa, truly appreciate all your efforts to translate the articles, clips etc for non-Thai fans like me. :)

It's not really an easy thing to do at times, I know. I've done some translation jobs myself and sometimes it's hard to find the exact words that can convey the actual meaning in the target language. But just keep trying and practising. Practice makes perfect and group works help a lot, of course. ^_^

I'm an evil person and cares only for myself. I'll translate on one condition!!!
I likes hugs & kisses

ร้องไห้(Rong Hai)= "crying" "weeping" (when it comes to tears it's rong hai)
ตะโกน (ta gon)= "yelled"(cried out as in yelling)
กรี๊ด (greed)= "scream"
เสียง ร้อง (siang rong)= "shout"

hope i got that right.
Thanks, KK! ^_^

kamey2o3

sarNie Egg
about translating the book, if my aunt manages to find the book in thailand, she'll send it to me and i could probably help translate. i have a lot of time on my hands so i wouldn't mind translating it page by page

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Been watching the first half of Episode 1 (subbed version). I think most of the problems lies with the directing and editing plus the script. I know that the three resort workers are needed in the story but whatever excessive lines that they uttered in this lakorn could have easily been edited out in the editor's room. The decision-making people apparently thought those three were funny somehow and decided to keep their lines / scenes in the story. Instead of the three workers, there should be more scenes of Adisuarn family and the brothers. I miss them!

Mark's doing a good job as Pathapee (well, he's more Pathapee now than Din that I know in TH and DJA). But Mark's character here at least shed some light on some of his actions / characteristics in TH and DJA (like why he's so cautious etc). I don't know about Mint. I've never seen her act before but I've read that she's good in Whanjai ... and that other lakorn (sorry, can't recall the title now). Someone mentioned that Cha-Aim was supposed to be clumsy but smart. I have yet to see the smartness part but hopefully it'll come out in the later parts. I saw a bit of Episode 3 when she saw
all those animals and fainted, only to wake up on the couch to see there's a man standing in the room and he knew Cha-Aim's father.
. Well, Cha-Aim must've discovered something about her father then. I didn't get to watch the last half hour of Ep. 3. Is she gonna change her mind about her father after that ? I hope so. I think someone also mentioned that the novel is the shortest among the four and there's not much of love scenes / romancing (? - not sure if I'm using the right words ... correct me if I'm wrong) but the scriptwriter could've written maybe a few more scenes of Pathapee and Chai-Aim together.

Okay, I'm off for now. It's actually 4 am here and I need my beauty sleep ... hehe ^_^

More after I get to watch the rest.

neena

sarNie Adult
here is yaya singing with her 4 hua jai haeng khun khao brother-in-law Boy Pakorn hahahahahaha i swear this girl makes me amazed everyday with how talented she is!! i LOVE YAYA, yes, i admit, more then Nadech hahahaha. she doesn't look hal bad with boy pakorn. the song is: Mai Mee Krai Pan Ma Tang Nee by kamikaze artists 3.2.1. on 2010.11.29 for the Chanel 3 Power Team Concert

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Your welcome and thank you mahsuri1284.

She is amazing.... I can imagine her singing an american song and she can pass...... Damn are we sure she really exist? Not our imagination right?

Lolz I like her version better than the original prolly cuz her voice is not so sharp.

PS,
ChaEm's character is suppose to be a Klutz. When they say smart they don't really mean she's smart as in studious. More like she's a smart mouth.

I think you start to see their relationship slowly developing esp. on Din side of the end. He is treating her like his sister wiping her tears and hugging her.

Like Mr. Fai said "Kwarm song sarn bpen tee mah kong Kwarm Ruk"

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thanks for the clip, Neena! Yaya looks good with Boy. I liked their photo shoot together.

Yaya...I love her and adore her. She is too cute. She speaks so soft and sweet, but when she sings...different. I really like her singing voice. She sang in English to her mother for Mother's Day. I'll have to dig up the clip. It is beautiiful. When she was on StarStage with Nadech, Mark, and Mint, I wish it was just her and Nadech singing the theme song to "4 Hearts of the Mountain." They sounding really good.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Here's Mark and Mint at Power 3 Concert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS2Ux9C95fU

How come no Barry?

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
Your welcome and thank you mahsuri1284.

She is amazing.... I can imagine her singing an american song and she can pass...... Damn are we sure she really exist? Not our imagination right?

Lolz I like her version better than the original prolly cuz her voice is not so sharp.

PS,
ChaEm's character is suppose to be a Klutz. When they say smart they don't really mean she's smart as in studious. More like she's a smart mouth.

I think you start to see their relationship slowly developing esp. on Din side of the end. He is treating her like his sister wiping her tears and hugging her.

Like Mr. Fai said "Kwarm song sarn bpen tee mah kong Kwarm Ruk"
Yaya sang in English for a mother day concert..she sounded soooo good i was impress. I cant remember where i've seen the video from??

cecilia

Staff member
Speaking of Novel Translation...It would be nice if they have it in audio books for Iphone or ipod touch. Where someone reads it to you for the one who can't read but understand it.
Great idea! i understand it but can't read it .. so if it's in audio -- i can MANAGE it ^^

Gosh, nadech is so funny -- i'm scare of ghost too but i take my shower with the door close :p
However, i wouldn't mindn roaming his house when he's in the shower :x:
Thanks, Rasa for the translation again na .. Can't wait to read the rest ..

in the meantime .. check out the bts of look of their dancing .. so funny with the background music playing like that :p http://www.thaitv3.com/ch3/stars_secret/?id=32

about translating the book, if my aunt manages to find the book in thailand, she'll send it to me and i could probably help translate. i have a lot of time on my hands so i wouldn't mind translating it page by page
REALLY :eek:
i would so love you to death for doing that .. give you tons of hugs and kisses ..

Krystal, i'll pass FAI RUK JEED to send you my nonstop kisses and hugs .. now can you translate it lol

ccclllooo14

sarNie Egg
here is yaya singing with her 4 hua jai haeng khun khao brother-in-law Boy Pakorn hahahahahaha i swear this girl makes me amazed everyday with how talented she is!! i LOVE YAYA, yes, i admit, more then Nadech hahahaha. she doesn't look hal bad with boy pakorn. the song is: Mai Mee Krai Pan Ma Tang Nee by kamikaze artists 3.2.1. on 2010.11.29 for the Chanel 3 Power Team Concert

neena, i love them together but if i had to pick between Boy or Nadech...i would choose Nadech over Boy!!! only my opinion but thanks for the video I am loving Yaya too much !!! Hope Boy and Yaya will have one together in the future....or Nadech!! :thumbsup:

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Awe I love the idea of translating the four novels in English bc it would help people like me who can't read Thai period. I'm starting to agree with everyone here about Mint. She is cute but her acting is not so great. I think Mark is doing ok so far but it the lack of chemistry between his nang'ek is a problem. The beginning is slow and I don't have the anticipation feeling like I have toward DJA for next coming weekend.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
omg that clip just made my day!! love yaya and boy singing!! they got talents... and they look cute together.. i dont mind them as a couple.. but i will always love Barry and Yaya together!!

about the translating project .. For those for doesnt have the book but can translate.. I can scan the pages and we can have a way of sharing it ...

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I think the problem with Mint is her voice. I tried liking her too but everytime she talks, it's annoying. She's not the prettiest girl out there but she is kinda cute in her own way when she doesn't talk.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I think the problem with Mint is her voice. I tried liking her too but everytime she talks, it's annoying. She's not the prettiest girl out there but she is kinda cute in her own way when she doesn't talk.
i agreed. but she is cute.. maybe this role isn't for her. I liked her better in wan jai probably because of her character. In that lakorn she didnt talk to much but she was really cute. Maybe if she start to like Din more it would be better . As of right now, I'm watching it for Mark.