4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
I think the problem with Mint is her voice. I tried liking her too but everytime she talks, it's annoying. She's not the prettiest girl out there but she is kinda cute in her own way when she doesn't talk.
I absolutely agree with you. When she talks, it makes me really agitated by her lol. She doesn't seem like a "nang ek" to me... :( I kind of had to force myself to finish ep. 3 just so I'd know what's going on when I watch the last series with everyone in it. I do miss the other brothers & Nam too! And especially Aum lol. This lakorn was really good when all of them were in it.

As for the story of PLR, I think Cha-aim is really annoying when she's always trying to prove herself to her supposed dad even when he treats her like crap. That's just really stupid to me lol. I think throughout the lakorn, she's just gonna keep trying to prove herself by trying to sabotage Din (well, that's basically the whole concept of the story, huh?) lol kind of errr...I hope I can make it all the way to the end lol. I'd hate to have to skip a series. And I feel bad for my cutie, Mark lol. If only they had a different nang ek for him... the chemistry is just not there. Even when they try to be intimate or look in eachother's eyes. I didn't feel any romance :rain:

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
As for the story of PLR, I think Cha-aim is really annoying when she's always trying to prove herself to her supposed dad even when he treats her like crap. That's just really stupid to me lol. I think throughout the lakorn, she's just gonna keep trying to prove herself by trying to sabotage Din (well, that's basically the whole concept of the story, huh?) lol kind of errr...I hope I can make it all the way to the end lol. I'd hate to have to skip a series. And I feel bad for my cutie, Mark lol. If only they had a different nang ek for him... the chemistry is just not there. Even when they try to be intimate or look in eachother's eyes. I didn't feel any romance :rain:
Totally agree wit you..i think i scan through the episode.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^The way she talks makes her appear more like a girl and not a grown woman. Mint is only like 17, right? Not that this is an excuse for her portrayal of Cha Aem.

But even though I'm complaining about Mint's performance (and even played with the idea of how Matt would be a good Cha Aem) as well as complained about the lack of initial chemistry between Mint and Mark, it's actually not that hard to overlook the disappointment if you're not watching this solely for the romance. Then again, even if you are...'cause I certainly am :lol:. This is the kind of subtle, low-key, under-toned, "boring" romance I prefer once in a while. And well, honestly, it's not like Cha Am's character is ... immediately likeable anyway. To each their own, as always.

Also, despite the annoying (employee+half-sibling) scenes and lukewarm reception, I'm still looking forward to the weekend's episodes. I'm actually listening to Cha Aem's theme on repeat. ..And I don't even really know why. :sleep:

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
I have edited the translated article again. You girls can re-read it if the ones before sounded confused. This is the girls' part.

5. So embarrassing (Yaya Urassaya Sperbund)
I’m very clumsy. I got bruised from the set to my home everyday. Once we shoot
the lakorn in a cow farm with P’Nadech, I remember that day I wore a long blouse. The ground there was slippery. I had to walk carefully. I saw the path way was closed with metal chain, I thought to myself that I was tall enough to cross over it. I counted 5..4..3..2..1 and jump. One of my legs could skip it but another leg was trapped with the chain. I fell my body was hung over with the chain I swung there for sometime, my body was all bruised but the worst thing was that I didn’t realize that my skirt was opened up, covering my shoulder. Ten staffs and cows watching me behind were all shocked. P’Nadech laughed and clapped his hands. I got pain and so embarrassed, plus, I even released monkeys running around (It’s a Thai phrase means showing her underpants around)

6. So clumsy (Kimberly Ann Voltemus)
I was often teased by P’Boy, Mark and Nadech. What I can’t forget is when we
were back from Nepal. It’s so tired. Everyone wanted to go home soon. I waited for my bag in the airport. Others got theirs already but I hadn’t got mine. I was mad and decided to complain the staffs. That moment, the 3 guys said yeah! They could see me angry. They kept my bags. I’m very mad I will find my turn to get even with them. (laugh)
There are many times too that I hurt myself. When we filmed the lakorn in other province, in a free time, I would sit on a cradle (or swing) and rotated it until it couldn’t rotated. I didn’t notice that the swing prop was before my face. When I released the swing to rotate back, the 2 props were rotated too. It hit my face in rhythm. My face was all numb. I just totally forgot I wouldn’t get hurt if I just lied down.
Many people then make a compliment that you’re this clumsy, it’s good that your’ pretty.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
more...

7. So tough (Margie Rasri Balenciaca)
I got a car crashed because I dozed off. Opened my eyes again I saw a car in the
front so I decided to turn to the left but found a van and crashed it. On that day, I could remember only this but after seeing the candid camera, I saw that I threw all of my stuffs out of the car. People who saw me didn’t understand what I was doing. The thing is that before the incident, I just filled gas up so I was scared that my car would explode. That’s why I threw all of my stuffs first and slowly crawled out of the car window. And then I held all of my stuffs in my arms and ran like a crazy girl on the highway soaking with blood over my body. Saw my wound again, I almost fainted. My flesh on my arms and legs were ripped. Those people there so encouraged me. They were all amazed, saying that oho! Your wounds were so huge. At that time, it was not amused at all but whenever I think about it, I feel funny. I was serious injured but still worried about my stuffs.

8. So blundering (Mint Chalida Vijitvongtong)
I’m blundering , I just don’t realize I’m blundering. Once I walked in the floating
market, Ampawa and met a foreign couple. My friend told me they were her parents and told me to greet them. I just walked straight to greet them and talked with them for so long until my friends couldn’t stand. She had to interrupt and said that’s not really her parents. I was like…what?
It happened again in my Thai dance class. We had a lesson call Kapoe dance. We use 2 coconut shells to make the beat. I just know the correct name after the incident. In class, I talked to my friends and didn’t really listen to my teacher. I just knew that we were assigned to buy a coconut shell. When I was home I told my mom that my teacher assigned me to buy a Ka…. (I’m not sure but I think it’s a slang for men’s private part) My mom was shocked that I used rude word and she didn’t tell me what it means. I was confused so I went to buy it myself in an education center. I told the staff there ‘I want 2 Ka…. The one got a tone when we beat.’ The staff was dazed and replied with strange voice that they didn’t have that stuff. At the end, my dad had to buy a coconut and grates the coconut shell for me himself. It’s not just that, my friends left a comment in my facebook asking what the teacher assigned. I replied them to bring 2 Ka… and don’t forget to decorate it prettily too. (laugh)
It’s just too much. I should end the story.

cecilia

Staff member
^muahaha, both girls are hilarious .. Yaya and her embarrassing story with Nadech clapping from behind ..
that's so cute but i feel bad for her, having to endure the pain and the embarrassment in the end lol

OMG, Kimberly make me laugh so hard with her swing story -- she's lucky there's no bruises on there :p

Poor Margie, i recalled that accident on the paper -- it looks so scary. her car was just garbage after the accident. I'm relief and happy that she's doing well .
However, i couldn't stop myself from laughing at her, worrying about her things before her health lol .. Margie, next time, forget them and run for your life instead lol

Gosh, Mint's so cute == if i'm her and have never hear such word before, i would do the same thing ..
just too bad no one seems to want to correct her. Quite embarrassing, going around, asking for 2KA LOL

Thanks again for all the wonderful translation na.

neena

sarNie Adult
poor n'yaya...how embarassing!! i can't believe nadech just laughed and clapped his hands but then again he was probably enjoying that moment. lol...they seem like they warmed up to each other...i am rewatching all the bts..u know how many times they look at each other, makes me wonder if they do have a little something for each other. i CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO ANNOUNCE A NEW LAKORN!!!!!!!!!

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
i love mint in wan jai i believe its just the story because it doesnt pave a way for both characters to be a little intimate with each other it seems to be more of a getting everything straighten out n right drama

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
I got pic of Mark&Mint in tv3 starchat from Mark's fan thread in pantip. PLR is really boring, haha. Oh my... Even the romantic scenes seem awkward. I don't care anyway. I still watch it. ^^

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I think PLR would been alot better if the director pays attention more on Din and Chaem characters then the supporting characters..Din and Chaem needs some scenes that would make them open up more to each other... I hope that's going to be next week.

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, Rasa, appreciate your hard working and superb translation. LMAO, all the cuties make me laugh a lot!!!

about translating the book, if my aunt manages to find the book in thailand, she'll send it to me and i could probably help translate. i have a lot of time on my hands so i wouldn't mind translating it page by page
Kamey, it will be amazing if you can translate them. Thanks in advance!! :thumbsup:

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Kept forgetting to ask - Is that photoshoot of 4 HJHKK cast with the kids for a magazine ? If so, what magazine and which month ?

fun

Expired Sarnie
episode 2 is a lot better than episode 1. i am trying to absorb the reason why aim wants to have a father to acknowledge her when he was the one who raped her mother and refused to accept her as his blooded child. i dont think it has to do with mint's acting. i think she is fine. it has to do with her character. she's just annoying that is why not many of you like her as an nang ek. she did a good job in dong poo dee and wan jai kub nai jom ying. it has to be the character that she is portraying.

i love yaya and mint c and im glad they are not singers. i would have gone deaf. yaya is okay but she went off pitched a few times and omg it was horrible.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Rasa!!! Thank you for sharing that with us. I had to laugh reading Yaya's and Mint's story. I was imagining it in my head. Poor things. Margie, holy cow. She must of been in shock. The boys and Kim...LMAO.

Made me laugh tonight. Thanks!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
episode 2 is a lot better than episode 1. i am trying to absorb the reason why aim wants to have a father to acknowledge her when he was the one who raped her mother and refused to accept her as his blooded child. i dont think it has to do with mint's acting. i think she is fine. it has to do with her character. she's just annoying that is why not many of you like her as an nang ek. she did a good job in dong poo dee and wan jai kub nai jom ying. it has to be the character that she is portraying.

i love yaya and mint c and im glad they are not singers. i would have gone deaf. yaya is okay but she went off pitched a few times and omg it was horrible.
omg! u explained it the way i was trying to explain it! everybody just doesnt like cha-em because shes annoying and mint didnt choose to be like that, the director did. in different lakorns there are different personalities that u just have to grow upon

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i like it but i wish some parts were cut out.. I watch it cause i like Din and Chaem together.. as for others i think they are watching it for the 4 hua jai haeng khun kao series..im not sure... my opinion .. I like how it is going now... yea it was slow and not catchy at first.. but i still like it...

I own page 122 !

fun

Expired Sarnie
moey i agree, and the first episode was a big disappointment but they sort of redeem it in episode 2. i havent watched episode 3 yet but din and aim needs more screen time. the employees are so damn annoying. they are not funny, they dont have any charms. anyways i am glad to see dr. nat but where is pam? i mean they dont need to focus on her, she doesnt even need a dialogue. it would just feel more realistic to see the old cast pop in and out of the lakorn not all the time once in awhile would be nice. in this case, nam and prince is the exception because they are obviously not in thailand but a dialogue about them would be great too. because it feels like pathapee leh ruk is completely a new lakorn and not part of 4 hua jai. i felt the same way with dja at certain times. im sorry for being a pain in the arse lol