4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

fun

Expired Sarnie
hey guest, don't be shy and sign in. if you are not a member, sign up and join us. there is 8 guest looking at this thread right now lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I got pic of Mark&Mint in tv3 starchat from Mark's fan thread in pantip. PLR is really boring, haha. Oh my... Even the romantic scenes seem awkward. I don't care anyway. I still watch it. ^^
At first, the lack of “chemistry” disappointed me, but your choice of word, "awkward," struck a chord. Someone mentioned pages ago that we probably don't perceive as much chemistry from Din+ChaAem as much as from Fai+Jeed because of the context in which we're introduced to them. I think that's a valid point. Although Fai and Jeed weren't lovers yet when we first met them, they were at least acquaintances and neighbors living in the same town, knew each other since they were children, and as we all know by now, were subconsciously and secretly in love with each other.
According to Fai, when, where, how, who knows? LOL.

On the other hand, we first meet Din and ChaAem when they’re supposed to be strangers, so of course the level of familiarity they have would not be on par with Fai and Jeed’s. I think the level of “chemistry” we’re allowed to see may have been channeled and affected more by the directing rather than Mark and Mint’s performance. The same can be said for the “awkwardness” that we see between Din and ChaAem’s interactions. They’re not even at a “beginning stage” of romance yet. It’s more like a pre-stage because none of them have romantic intent towards one another. Unlike for example, in TH, at least one of the pranangs (Pupen) knew early on that he had the hots for the other (Nam). I’m sure anyone who’s in a relationship can attest to having “awkward moments” with their significant other at a time when their relationship was defined as merely being strangers, friends, or acquaintances. At this stage, I think the “awkwardness” between Din and ChaAem is appropriate.

Unless we're talking about awkwardness in the delivery of Mark and Mint's acting. Though it'd be difficult to distinguish it being purposeful or not. Either way, if it was not on purpose, I think the director should be accountable. If it was intended, then it's probably according to the script.

Rasa, I have a few questions about the novels. For some reason, I find myself interested in PLR. Did you mention that PLR is the best out of the four stories, or did you say that the author for PLR was the best out of the four authors? Hmm, either way, my main curiosity is, if PLR is the best story out of the four in your opinion, can you tell me what makes it so? /curious ^_^

i dont get it... u guys seem to not like PLR but y do u watch it? not saying u should but its weird
LOL. I'm weird.

I think it's because most people love the Adisuan family and 4 Huajai, in general.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
so far i like TH and PLR of the series. i only saw an epi or 2 of DJA and quit. i guess because i'm not a fai fan. but i do agree they need to cut out the 3 servant's scenes in PLR. however i still find din and cha-ame cute and enjoy all their scenes together esp when he hugged her, so cute! i like jao chai poowanate and din; don't really like fai lol

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I like the first series and the second one. I'm not enjoying this one. I find it boring and you're right, the three servants are not even funny. They are annoying. I like P'Nu Tor more than this kratoey(hope you girls know what I'm talking about).

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
here is yaya singing with her 4 hua jai haeng khun khao brother-in-law Boy Pakorn hahahahahaha i swear this girl makes me amazed everyday with how talented she is!! i LOVE YAYA, yes, i admit, more then Nadech hahahaha. she doesn't look hal bad with boy pakorn. the song is: Mai Mee Krai Pan Ma Tang Nee by kamikaze artists 3.2.1. on 2010.11.29 for the Chanel 3 Power Team Concert

Thanks for the link. I love this girl each day because she always surprise me with her new talents. I love her but Im not feeling what she worn, anyway, she still look cute/pretty!

I cant wait for WPM!

ALWAYS LOVE Yaya and Nadech!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
It's almost 2AM & I'm up reading their funny/embarassing moments. I love this cast. I hope they all stay friends forever!

Ok, need to get some sleep.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i agreed. but she is cute.. maybe this role isn't for her. I liked her better in wan jai probably because of her character. In that lakorn she didnt talk to much but she was really cute. Maybe if she start to like Din more it would be better . As of right now, I'm watching it for Mark.
I agreed with you! hahah

Hope this week epi will give us more scenes of them and not the 3 workers. hahah I dont why but I see Kik and Mint's friend have more chemistry than Din & Aim.

cecilia

Staff member
i dont get it... u guys seem to not like PLR but y do u watch it? not saying u should but its weird
I will have to do catch up this week so i can continue to carry on my conversation about Din -- i guess like someone in here say, we can't really miss out on the Adisun family ..
it's the OCD that Dal has mentioned that is part of me also lol .. i just need to get start on episode 2 and finish what has been air already.

fanyting1223

sarNie Egg
Well,i like PLR so much,maybe there some disappointments,however,still like this lakorn
and i mentioned some said maybe translate the novel from thai to english,but the novel is too long,i found a short one on ‘http://www.thairath.co.th/ent/novel/heartofearth“;but,it's thai not english ,someone who interesting in it would go to see.~(@^_^@)~

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Mintwix, you took the words right outta my mouth lols....

Prisna, I hope they have more scenes too. So far I'm loving them together. Only if they have more scenes to build up the chemistry.

Thank you Fany for the link.. I will definitely check it out..

Edit

I checked out the link that Fany posted.. Seems like it is a spoiler for next week's episodes. I will translate if any one wants it.

fanyting1223

sarNie Egg
Mintwix, you took the words right outta my mouth lols....

Prisna, I hope they have more scenes too. So far I'm loving them together. Only if they have more scenes to build up the chemistry.

Thank you Fany for the link.. I will definitely check it out..

Edit

I checked out the link that Fany posted.. Seems like it is a spoiler for next week's episodes. I will translate if any one wants it.
:thumbsup: It's awesome~if you can translate it~(@^_^@)~
thanks for sharing with us

neena

sarNie Adult
NARAK!!!!!! THESE BOYS ARE TOO FUNNY!! LOVE LOVE THEM!!! I AM GUESSING THESE ARE TH DAYS, WHEN THEY HAD TO SAVE NAM FROM THE HOUSE IN THE FOREST...

PANTIP

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
it's definitely not Mint but her character. I'm reading the script/spoiler and it's her character. Not only is she a Klutz but she's a dimwit and is very stubborn. Even if Din caught her red-handed with proof she won't confess.

After work will come back with spoiler. Definitely get to see the rest of the Adisuan family next week.

fun

Expired Sarnie
kkrystal that's what i thought from the moment i saw her character popped out. i swear i just dont understand why she wants to be accepted into a family that denies her existence and the one man who raped her mom. i dont care how much the lakorn justify her, i still dont see it.

and i have been super curious what was that explosion din keep on dreaming about. what the relationship between aim's dad and wasin (i think that was his name lol) i know they were business partner and were working on a project that was destroyed by din. if they continue to have more scenes of the 3 employees (note: they are not servants lol but why do they have such behavior like one) i might give up on this lakorn. i really like din and aim relationship but when it comes on screen. i see the chemistry but why cant they work their magic. well cant stress how bad the first episode was. i totally would have changed it big time. the script writing must have been on a writer's block and wrote whatever in the beginning.

im looking forward to mint's future works, but hopefully she selects a better script. she still amazes me in dong poo dee and people are not giving the credit she deserves.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
The reason they show so much about the employee was because one of them cause the explosion. I'm still reading the storyline, ChaEm's mom, truth be told was not at fault. She took in the blame for someone else.

If they go according to the spoiler next week seems more promising.

Ps.
The other girl Da, while everyone thinks all the wrong doing is ChaEm when actually it's her.

annea

sarNie Adult
NARAK!!!!!! THESE BOYS ARE TOO FUNNY!! LOVE LOVE THEM!!! I AM GUESSING THESE ARE TH DAYS, WHEN THEY HAD TO SAVE NAM FROM THE HOUSE IN THE FOREST...

PANTIP
LMFAO the Adusuan brothers are so funny hahaha BUT DANG!!! look at Nadech's arm!! I didnt noe Fai be working out hahaha

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart

PANTIP
:lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:

These boys are HILARIOUS! Mark is curvy haha, check out those hips. Boy looks so funny.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^ WTH, Neena!? That is freakin hilarious! Made me smile aqnd giggle. I really love Nadech, Boy and Mark, for reals. Thank you for sharing. I wonder what magazine this is?

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
That's why I adore TH! The brothers were so funny.

0_0"

and gotta love the siblings.

Barry "4" Boy "hua jai" Mark and Kim "haeng khun khao"