4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dont know if the shirt is supposedly wrinkle since it's a style but i dont like it lol where an iron when you need one!!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
mark looks like he just woke up late and need to find something to wear quick.. lols.. its cute though cause looks casual .. no make up no nice clothings.. his hair is not done.. .. he looks natural and very CUTE!! Mint is always pretty..I love her hair on her.. her and mark are soo cute behind the scenes.. now bring that spark to the lakorn!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^Off-screen, I like Mark-Mint interactions best. They look comfortable together and they're funny. Even if it's more of a sibling vibe I get, I like it. I don't see much between Nadech and Yaya, but it seems fans and shippers like to over-analyze whatever little contact they have. Though I'll admit both are cute, Mart-Mint have more chemistry. Aum, Kimberly, Boy, Margie. They're all fun to watch too, especially when we see them in the same room. I love the cast. And I love how almost everyone describe how crazy and hyper Nadech is. He is. :lol:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
That is a good word to describe Nadech...HYPER. Yaya said he is hyperactive. I bet Nadech's energy is contagious though. I would totally feed off Nadech's energy. That is a special thing to have. He is also really funny. So down to earth. I hope he stays that way.

I am in love with Mint's hair. I had long hair like that five years ago. Does she have extentions? I love the layers in the front.

Mark looks absolutely cute. The more I see him, the more I think he is good looking.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^ It's not just Yaya. I've watched most of the behind-the-scenes-clips, and almost all of the cast says that about Nadech. Margie, Mint, and Mark to be specific. LOL. The way Mark and Mint imitated Nadech was funny. Nadech comes off as the type of person who's too honest to put up a front. So yeah, I agree, I hope he'll keep it real.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^ Minty, I find that so endearing and lovely of Nadech. I loved in Ratree when one of the hosts were talking and here is Nadech waving to his fans (club) and smiling from ear to ear. Loved that. Keep it real, Nadech!

Nadech acts well in just two lakorns already. I am eager to see his future projects. When did Mark and Mint imitate Nadech? On Star Chat? I haven't watched yet.

I need to start on PLR here soon so I can get into the discussions better. Off to clean the house...later, Minty!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
It's from the same behind the scenes clips of WPM where Yaya called Nadech hyperactive, except it's an episode earlier.

Somewhere around 2:12

It was actually more cute than funny.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
When Mark was giving Kim a compliment saying that Kim is pretty, why did Mint say "Oh really"? She sounded like she was surprised that Mark thought Kim was pretty. Anyways, the picture where it has all four of the siblings with the sign of 4 Huojai Haeng Khun Khao was so cute. It's pretty kool and cute how they did the signs.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally started watching PLR. Finished epi 1 hehe. I need to catch up some more, but for some reason I find the best friend couple more interesting. Perhaps the girl that plays Rung should've been n'ek. Mint is cute, but for some reason I never look at her as n'ek type. Oh well...I hope Mark finds his "koo kwan" soon in another drama. He's too handsome :D

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
At first, the lack of “chemistry” disappointed me, but your choice of word, "awkward," struck a chord. Someone mentioned pages ago that we probably don't perceive as much chemistry from Din+ChaAem as much as from Fai+Jeed because of the context in which we're introduced to them. I think that's a valid point. Although Fai and Jeed weren't lovers yet when we first met them, they were at least acquaintances and neighbors living in the same town, knew each other since they were children, and as we all know by now, were subconsciously and secretly in love with each other.
According to Fai, when, where, how, who knows? LOL.

On the other hand, we first meet Din and ChaAem when they’re supposed to be strangers, so of course the level of familiarity they have would not be on par with Fai and Jeed’s. I think the level of “chemistry” we’re allowed to see may have been channeled and affected more by the directing rather than Mark and Mint’s performance. The same can be said for the “awkwardness” that we see between Din and ChaAem’s interactions. They’re not even at a “beginning stage” of romance yet. It’s more like a pre-stage because none of them have romantic intent towards one another. Unlike for example, in TH, at least one of the pranangs (Pupen) knew early on that he had the hots for the other (Nam). I’m sure anyone who’s in a relationship can attest to having “awkward moments” with their significant other at a time when their relationship was defined as merely being strangers, friends, or acquaintances. At this stage, I think the “awkwardness” between Din and ChaAem is appropriate.

Unless we're talking about awkwardness in the delivery of Mark and Mint's acting. Though it'd be difficult to distinguish it being purposeful or not. Either way, if it was not on purpose, I think the director should be accountable. If it was intended, then it's probably according to the script.

Rasa, I have a few questions about the novels. For some reason, I find myself interested in PLR. Did you mention that PLR is the best out of the four stories, or did you say that the author for PLR was the best out of the four authors? Hmm, either way, my main curiosity is, if PLR is the best story out of the four in your opinion, can you tell me what makes it so? /curious ^_^
Yeah.. my 'awkward' doesn't mean Mark and Mint's acting. I think Mark's acting is alright and Mint's been good since her very first lakorn so I don't think we can blame her on this. I think Mint is like Boy. She'll do exactly what the director told her to do. So she would change according to the director. Her acting depends on what the director interpret the script and character. She doesn't interpret it herself and I don't think she's a type of person who wants to argue with adults too.

About the novel, I think it's the best in the term of writting skill and the interesting plot. It's written by the newbie novelists so the writing style are not so smooth. I think other books seem like fanfictions or chicklit when PLR is really smooth. It's really a novel.

The plot is interesting too. In the novel version, we wouldn't know Cha-em at all. It's full of suspense. We would know only Patthapee's point of view. We would gradually know Cha-em litlle by little just like Patthappe and we would know why he gradually falls for her. Pathapee is a boring type of guy. He's a thinker and a planer. So he doesn't act much. It's better to know his thought not his action.

Cha-em is not smart, just like in the lakorn. She's clumsy and always makes mistakes. I think she's unreasonable too. But in the novel, she's really lovable. She's dumb but she can win smart Pathapee's heart. The interesting part is that she's been a loser for her whole life when Pathapee is always the winner. But finally, Pathapee would be defeated by her.

Anyway, in lakorn it's not like this. I don't like how Pathapee tried to kiss her when they first met. It's not sensible at all to do sexual harassment to the intruder like that. It's not Din I've know since TH at all. It's even worse that Cha-em seems to like it. -__-

Anyway, it's getting better. I still love Mark & Mint.

fun

Expired Sarnie
rasa i think i understand. i wish i could read in thai. i like mark and mint interaction off screen best too.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yeah.. my 'awkward' doesn't mean Mark and Mint's acting. I think Mark's acting is alright and Mint's been good since her very first lakorn so I don't think we can blame her on this. I think Mint is like Boy. She'll do exactly what the director told her to do. So she would change according to the director. Her acting depends on what the director interpret the script and character. She doesn't interpret it herself and I don't think she's a type of person who wants to argue with adults too.

About the novel, I think it's the best in the term of writting skill and the interesting plot. It's written by the newbie novelists so the writing style are not so smooth. I think other books seem like fanfictions or chicklit when PLR is really smooth. It's really a novel.

The plot is interesting too. In the novel version, we wouldn't know Cha-em at all. It's full of suspense. We would know only Patthapee's point of view. We would gradually know Cha-em litlle by little just like Patthappe and we would know why he gradually falls for her. Pathapee is a boring type of guy. He's a thinker and a planer. So he doesn't act much. It's better to know his thought not his action.

Cha-em is not smart, just like in the lakorn. She's clumsy and always makes mistakes. I think she's unreasonable too. But in the novel, she's really lovable. She's dumb but she can win smart Pathapee's heart. The interesting part is that she's been a loser for her whole life when Pathapee is always the winner. But finally, Pathapee would be defeated by her.

Anyway, in lakorn it's not like this. I don't like how Pathapee tried to kiss her when they first met. It's not sensible at all to do sexual harassment to the intruder like that. It's not Din I've know since TH at all. It's even worse that Cha-em seems to like it. -__-

Anyway, it's getting better. I still love Mark & Mint.
Ahhh. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for your extensive reply. I thought you would just give me a short answer. I really appreciate it.

I knew it. I just had this intuitive impulse that tells me PLR would be my cup of tea. Your analogy is PERFECT. Just watching PLR, I can tell that unlike the other stories which seem like “fanfiction,” as you say, PLR is more grounded in reality. That’s why it seems boring to some people. I wish I had ordered PLR novel with DJA now, especially knowing that it’d be narrated from Din’s point of view. I believe you when you say that the author’s writing ability must be stupendous. It needs to be, with a storyline that doesn’t depend on a fantasy-like or overtly dramatic plot [TH= there’s prince, DJA= Romeo-Juliet like, and WPM- ghosts]. Oooooh~~I bet the characterization must be soo goooood. I want to get into Din’s head and delve into his thought processes.

Damn, I’m being such a geek.

And I have the same exact sentiments when I saw Din try to kiss Aem in the first episode. Sexual harassment isn’t romantic in the slightest, especially when it is portrayed between two characters who have just met and have no emotional attachment to each other. It’s always been a turn off to me when I see that in fiction because it makes the characters seem superficial. I mean, for example, I do enjoy slap/kiss genres once in a while for entertainment purposes, but otherwise, it’s not a piece of work I would hold dear to my heart.

Quoting this again.
She's dumb but she can win smart Pathapee's heart. The interesting part is that she's been a loser for her whole life when Pathapee is always the winner. But finally, Pathapee would be defeated by her.
This sounds romantic.

Thanks, Rasa. :heart:

When Mark was giving Kim a compliment saying that Kim is pretty, why did Mint say "Oh really"? She sounded like she was surprised that Mark thought Kim was pretty. Anyways, the picture where it has all four of the siblings with the sign of 4 Huojai Haeng Khun Khao was so cute. It's pretty kool and cute how they did the signs.
I thought her reaction was odd at first, then I watched it again and just concluded it was her just being weird. LOL. Who knows.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thank you, Minty for the clip. Thanks, Kkrystal and Dancy for the pics. My wallpaper on my phone is the guys and Kim doing "4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao." I love it.

I understand what you are saying, Rasa. Novel characters to real life isn't always spot on. It is hard to watch sometimes because one will constantly compare the novel character to the one portryed for us to watch. I would love to read PLR too. Din is so...real, sweet...

Reading/seeing from his point of view would be a treat. Thanks for sharing all that, Rasa.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
next episode Adisuan family party... I only looked up this part to see why Fai kaaaaa was there...not sure if it's up...

The party was planned to welcome Nam home again...Fai and Lom show up. Din had brought Chaim home because he pranked her in some way that got her feeling ill so he took her to his family's house??? So everyone in his family are curious about her and his intentions with her....lot's of bantering and teasing...Din's mom forces Din to take care of her all night...That's all hahahhaha...

cecilia

Staff member
^awe, i want YAI JEED to be there as well lol

Thanks na, M3LHOUSE for the spoiler ...

Anyway, i'm popping in here -- just realize that both NADECH & MARK have played as PRINCE CHARMING in their events .. that was cute.

Nadech - Prince to KIMBERLY
Mark - Prince to Aff :wub:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I've read that part as well.

Cha Aem's Mom offers her to be Din's servant. Cha Aem refuses, but Din threatens to fire her as an employee. So she reconsiders and decides to stay as Din's servant. This part is slightly cute and aww-worthy, because when Cha Aem agrees, Din's eyes "sparkle." Then the spark suddenly disappears because he just remembered she agreed to stay only because she has a mission to complete. This confuses the naive Cha Aem of course. Then the next day is when she gets drunk and sick. Man, I love the Adisuan family and how the brothers keep tabs on each other. LOL. Ahhhh, I can't wait. Though I'd wager this won't be until ep 5 or much later in ep 4.