4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^Ohitsnoyyy!!! Hi!!! Welcome back! It like a reunion on this thread from JLR/SB days. I was in hiding until I got hooked on "Sao Chai Hi-Tech" and this whole "4 Hearts" series. Yes, Mark Parin, who plays Din is really cute and good looking.

I've missed it here and to come back and chit chat/spam like the good old days is refreshing. Have fun, hon!!! Don't forget to come back and share your opinions with us.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hey Dal!!! Thanks for the welcome back! :) Goodness, I haven't watched ANY lakorn in a longggg time! && I'm wayyy behind on Ken & Ann's lakorn too :( I was browsing youtube the other day & say Mark's new lakorn. I thought to myself... "Ohh... he's a cutie pie!" I was gonna start on his lakorn with Mint but i don't think it would make sense to skip the first 2 series. haha. So here I am!

First, Aum & Kim are cute together! I just finished Episode 6. I need to rest up, I've been watching it for many hours. haha. Oooh... the willing/r-scene was whoaa... the force kissed by Aum... *drool* & when Aum asked her to give him a kiss goodbye! Wahhhhhhh... *faint* total cuteness!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
oh hey it's noy! welcome back! off topic for a bit but you missed out on a hot tub scene with ken and anne!!! she shows a lot of skin in 365. to warn you the beginning is BORING!

i think kimberly has this sex appeal vibe. she's only 18! she's a 92er right? what do you think of nadech? i think mark is cute too.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Can't wait to watch WPM but I'm still very scared, especially when I saw the teaser it scared the sh** out of me. And yes I'm a scaredy cat.
I reeeeeally want to watch this cuz I like Boy & Margie a lot, but I'm so scared. Can't even watch the teaser. Shoot, can't even watch CSI by myself sometimes LOL. I'm gonna find someone to watch it with me.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I went back to watch NGAO RUK LUANG JAI and i'm so jealous for YAI JEED about FAI! LOL
Oh my, Nadech. Started but not finished.

^^Minty, LOL. WPM has some scary shiet.

cecilia

Staff member

I'm jealous b/c she does not deserve his love at all .. Send it all to Jeed! (i didn't really like his character first time i watch and still, didn't really like him in there -- i prefer FAI over NAWA LOL)

Mintwix, i'll be here, watching with you-- i have winter break with no more work .. 100% concentration on school lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
true true... i did love Mark's role during their first lakorn and i gave my love to him all the way to the end, i didn't like Nadech's character even if he was a goodie goodie guy there. XD i prefer Nadech's character now... XD i love Fai. LOLz

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Lol! Mint, you fooled me.

If I can't find anyone to watch WPM with me then I guess I just come here & read spoilers.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
So Excited!! Need To Announced The News, I Found Out About Nadech And YaYa New Lakorn Together Already...
The Re-Make Lakorn "Tor-Ra-Nee Ni-Nee Krai-Krong"
Director: Paajaew
Producer: P'Mam Tithima
the news was told by Paajaew himself, he said was suppose to be a secret,right now they are in the process of writing the scripts. yay!! can't wait!! :yahoo:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
So Excited!! Need To Announce The News, I Found Out About Nadech And YaYa New Lakorn Together Already...
The Re-make Lakorn "Tor-ra-nee Ni-nee Krai-Krong"
Director:paajaew
Producer:p'Mam Tithima
the news was told by Paajaew himself, he said was suppose to be a secret,right now they are in the process of writing the scripts. yay!! can't wait!! :yahoo:
Thank Teedee, im excited for their new lakorn! :clap:

nikki1786

LizQuen
So Excited!! Need To Announced The News, I Found Out About Nadech And YaYa New Lakorn Together Already...
Director:paajaew
Producer:p'Mam Tithima

:yahoo: :dance3: :dance1: :thumbsup: super duper cant wait... so it'll air next year then? XD hope they can finish the script soon.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

Since I was busy with school, I never finished the lakorn too. I fell in love with Nadech first when I saw him in NRLJ, even though i didnt like the role he got, the goodie goodie guy. I never finished the lakorn because my sis told me what happened at the end, so I decided not to watch it.

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
wow, teedee, awesome! awesome! awesome! Hugs & kisses!!! :dance1: :dance3: :dance2:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Link please! I'm stoked but kinda don't want this story. And chances are its going to be a Loooong wait!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
thanks for the news teedee.. i cant wait for their new lakorn together... 4 hua jai haeng khun kao is going to be in my heart forever... I just cant believe that Pathapee Leh Ruk is only 6 or maybe 6 and a half episodes.... but I know why... They trying to end this by this New Years. I hope Wayupak Montra have a great amount of scenes between all the couples...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^Thanks, Teedee! Would you be able to put up the link? I don't know this lakorn. Is it modern? Where does it take place/when?

neena

sarNie Adult
is this the remake of andrew and pok's lakorn? the names sound alike! tor ra nee krai krong... what great news for this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously, anticipating already!!! hurry with the script please! lol