4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yes it's the same producer/director of DJA,which i'm so glad cause love their production. in TNKK,i don't like that pra'ek love another girl beside nang'ek either. i also rather see Nadech and Yaya play in a non re-make lakorn too. but oh well what can we do the producer/director has decided already, as long as Nadech/Yaya are pair up it's all good for me, i believe in Paajaew directing work will come out good, he guarantee it himself that the viewers will love Nadech/Yaya more that ever in their new lakorn,if he's so sure about it then i am too. and yes it's confirm by Paajaew that they are re-making TNKK with Nadech/Yaya and he's very happy with these two kids, Paajaew phone one of Nadech/Yaya's fan back and told her about it and said it's a secret and they are in the process of writing the scripts changing nang'ek character around a bit. seem like many ppl want to see a re-make of TNKK.. and so guess he listen to the viewers. i also think Nadech/Yaya will play their characaters well/cute and more suitable for the roles than Andrew/Pok cause both are young plus have great chemistry together, i can picture them playing this roles already, can't wait! about Andrew/Janie lakorn, i also want to see Nadech/Yaya play together and think they will play it well too but it's kinda early to re-make it though cause many ppl still rememeber it.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
My Prince Charming! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I really want to see Nadech play as a prince and Yaya as a princess.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Link to fan convo w paa jaew. I'm reading it now, maybe later tonight I or someone can translate it...

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A9974956/A9974956.html

crazy how the fan just called and paa jaew gave an impromptu interview...

neena

sarNie Adult
wow, i never noticed how handsome mark was!!! lol so late here. well, i haven't been active in this thread because i'm still bitten with the DJA bug. I haven't even seen PLR. I know i said i would watch it but now i think i'm just gonna watch wayupak's story. I have become very fond of Boy Pakorn.

meenia

sarNie Adult
I actually love pok and andrew.. that's also one of my favorite.. just minus the wife part and girlfriend part.. but, what i can deal with more is the girlfriend, but i really want them to take out the wife part, but if they do, then there's no good reason for andrew and the girlfriend to break up.. i did like the ideal of the girlfriend breaking up with andrew because of the ex-wife and kid, but hated that they had more sweet scene tooo... but i really don't mind this being a remake with my two favorite couple.. just hope i don't get all happy and turns out they arn't playing...i don't care what lakorns they do.. just as long as they are together... i'll watch them..LOL FAI and JEED fighting!!!!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Some tidbits from the interview

Fan asked if paa jaew notice any behaviors from barry and yaya indicating love on the set...he loled then said that everybody on set teases them about it...they're all guessing... all of them are smitten by their chemistry and are kiiiiinda rooting for them? maybe?

Fan asked if yaya acts like she's interested in barry...paa jaew says yaya is a good girl. She's focused in school, work, only 17, her mom is "worried" always around so she's not thinking about boys, isn't boy crazy... which is different from "kon kong rao" (indicating barry that maybe he's thinking something...)

Paa jaew says nadech is a rare find. In the industry, it's hard to have an actor who's a good kid along with all the exterior packaging desired for a young male actor.

Paajaew says due to yaya and barry's chemistry and work ethic, this is one project that he's had the most joy working in :))))) Everyone, actors and crew were really a tight knit loving group.

Fan asked if yaya and barry are close and loving as a segway from all the love of the crew member and cast talk...this is interesting as this is how paajaew responds to that...
Paajaew says "..pood tharm jing na..." truthfully they are, everyone on set are watching, waiting, and are cheering for them. Says barry is a bit overwhelmed as he's a guy but he's a smart kid. He knows what's appropriate, for before, after, when and where.............hmmmmmmmmmmm is paajaew hinting that it's a matter of time!!!!!!!?????

This isn't from the interview but from the premier magazine...

Yaya is the only nang aek that paa jaew really took care of. Usually all the attention goes to the boys, but with yaya's good attitude, respectfulness...paa jaew can't help but to find her very endearing...

Yaya was perfect for every part! But he said that out of the four girls, yaya was the only one he could see as jeed as she did her perfectly :)

more coming, I'm still reading it, but got really excited and wanted to share!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
PS, ChaEm's character is suppose to be a Klutz. When they say smart they don't really mean she's smart as in studious. More like she's a smart mouth.

I think you start to see their relationship slowly developing esp. on Din side of the end. He is treating her like his sister wiping her tears and hugging her.
When I read 'smart', I was thinking 'smart-thinking' which I haven't seen in Cha-Aim so far but I'm barely into Ep. 2 as of now since I had some comp problem these past few days ... thanks for clarifying!^_^

Like Mr. Fai said "Kwarm song sarn bpen tee mah kong Kwarm Ruk"
Meaning ... ?

neena

sarNie Adult
Some tidbits from the interview

Fan asked if paa jaew notice any behaviors from barry and yaya indicating love on the set...he loled then said that everybody on set teases them about it...they're all guessing... all of them are smitten by their chemistry and are kiiiiinda rooting for them? maybe?

Fan asked if yaya acts like she's interested in barry...paa jaew says yaya is a good girl. She's focused in school, work, only 17, her mom is "worried" always around so she's not thinking about boys, isn't boy crazy... which is different from "kon kong rao" (indicating barry that maybe he's thinking something...)

Paa jaew says nadech is a rare find. In the industry, it's hard to have an actor who's a good kid along with all the exterior packaging desired for a young male actor.

Paajaew says due to yaya and barry's chemistry and work ethic, this is one project that he's had the most joy working in :))))) Everyone, actors and crew were really a tight knit loving group.

Fan asked if yaya and barry are close and loving as a segway from all the love of the crew member and cast talk...this is interesting as this is how paajaew responds to that...
Paajaew says "..pood tharm jing na..." truthfully they are, everyone on set are watching, waiting, and are cheering for them. Says barry is a bit overwhelmed as he's a guy but he's a smart kid. He knows what's appropriate, for before, after, when and where.............hmmmmmmmmmmm is paajaew hinting that it's a matter of time!!!!!!!?????

This isn't from the interview but from the premier magazine...

Yaya is the only nang aek that paa jaew really took care of. Usually all the attention goes to the boys, but with yaya's good attitude, respectfulness...paa jaew can't help but to find her very endearing...

Yaya was perfect for every part! But he said that out of the four girls, yaya was the only one he could see as jeed as she did her perfectly :)

more coming, I'm still reading it, but got really excited and wanted to share!
WOW, I am smitten by Nadech and yaya also but i'm not cheering them on because i think it will kill it if ppl keep pressuring it. i'm leaving it to time. even though i love hearing about how shy they are towards each other and how close they have become i don't want them to fall in love because of fans...like fai said, be concious. i just pray that they continue their wonderful work.

cecilia

Staff member
When I read 'smart', I was thinking 'smart-thinking' which I haven't seen in Cha-Aim so far but I'm barely into Ep. 2 as of now since I had some comp problem these past few days ... thanks for clarifying!^_^

Meaning ... ?
It means 'PITY COMES BEFORE LOVE' or the start of love ja.

M3L, you're killing me with all these translations .. it's what i want to read and see lol .. i'm not even on set and i'm smitten by their chemistry .. imagine us girls there, i bet everyone will be sick of us cheering them on -- i know, i promise not to cheer to loud but sometimes, i can't help getting my emotion out .. can't wait for more info -- thanks so much na.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
ok I need to catch up a lot. Last time I replied Mintwix about PLR novel. Glad that you guys understand what I thought. But it's not narrated by Pathapee, it's narrated by third person. I don't want you guys misunderstand. Anyway, it's only narrated about Pathapee's thought and his side until almost the end. And Cha-aim's half sibling appeared in the novel only in the end. There's not many scenes of Rung like in the lakorn.

Btw, I'm very happy happy that Nadech & Yaya have new lakorn together. XD And it's Pok & Andrew lakorn. I love that lakorn. It's really really a good storyline. I hope it's true.
I've just bought 4 huajai haeng khun kao, premium magazine. The director talk about the cast and I find Mark is really Din and Nadech is so Fai. Yaya and Kim are not like the character they played but Mint seems like Cha-em, haha. After reading this, I really love Nadech. We can see some sense of innocent. He's really innocent. I like Mark too. He's HOTTTT. He seems to be a little player.>_<

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
ok I need to catch up a lot. Last time I replied Mintwix about PLR novel. Glad that you guys understand what I thought. But it's not narrated by Pathapee, it's narrated by third person. I don't want you guys misunderstand. Anyway, it's only narrated about Pathapee's thought and his side until almost the end.
I didn't misunderstand, but I'm afraid some people did. A writer can narrate a story from only one character's point of view, but not actually have that character do the narration. This type of narrative mode is called third-person limited. People often associate "third-person" with third-person-omniscient without being aware of the limited version, so I guess that's why you thought a misunderstanding could have arisen.

*geek mode*
http://fictionwriting.about.com/od/glossary/g/limited.htm

But thanks for the clarification. :)

And Cha-aim's half sibling appeared in the novel only in the end. There's not many scenes of Rung like in the lakorn.
I'm riled. It seems they've changed so much of the original storyline!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thanks, M3lhouse for the tid bits. I think Shampoo translated a lot of this over at Spicy too. Teedee PMed me with the translation too. I can't do too much on my mobile phone until I get on my laptop, ja.

^Rasa, Nadech and Yaya have that innocence to them that is captured on-screen perfectly. Love it.

We are so spoiled.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow its amzing how fans could take to paajaew on the phone and he would respond to them lol i kind of figure their next lakorn together would be a remake since nowadays theres nothing but remakes..i really wish it was a slap/kiss drama though but i guess it might not be suitable for their age. from what i see it, andrew/poks lakorn look like those kook kik type and its taken place in the farm too? kind of like DJA

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
tinah
Posted Today, 07:00 AM

wow its amzing how fans could take to paajaew on the phone and he would respond to them lol i kind of figure their next lakorn together would be a remake since nowadays theres nothing but remakes..i really wish it was a slap/kiss drama though but i guess it might not be suitable for their age. from what i see it, andrew/poks lakorn look like those kook kik type and its taken place in the farm too? kind of like DJA
yep it's surprising that a fan got a chance to speak to the director, it's because her friends work in ch3 so that's how she got Paajaew's number, and Paajaew is so sweet for speaking to the fan and even call her back too, and spill the secret about Nadech/Yaya new lakorn too. i thought the same that it will be a re-make and think both of them fit the characters of pra'ek/nang'ek TNKK, they will be cute together. yep it's like DJA in a way cause located in the countryside, it's good we'll get to see nice view/scenery again, i dunno but the story located in the farm/country is so cute, i love it. it's a kokik type lakorn and i love it cause it's easy/cute to watch not stressful. agree both are still young fit more with these type of characters. wait 2-3 years when they're older,i want to see them play a slap/kiss type lakorn too.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't misunderstand, but I'm afraid some people did. A writer can narrate a story from only one character's point of view, but not actually have that character do the narration. This type of narrative mode is called third-person limited. People often associate "third-person" with third-person-omnipresent without being aware of the limited version, so I guess that's why you thought a misunderstanding could have arisen.

*geek mode*
http://fictionwriting.about.com/od/glossary/g/limited.htm

But thanks for the clarification. :)

I'm riled. It seems they've changed so much of the original storyline!
Wow..thanks a lot. Yeah, that's why I thought of the misunderstanding. Thanks.
I've got the bts of PLR. These two look cute together. I hope tonight scene is better.

And I found this fanmade mv in wishbone's favorite actually. It's cute. Though I think some of you have seen already, I still wanna share.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
It means 'PITY COMES BEFORE LOVE' or the start of love ja.
Thanks!

Whew - I'm soooo way behind with the updates ... Barry-Yaya are gonna have another lakorn together ? Hurray to them .. and YAY! for us fans :dance1: Hope the script's good. I'd hate it when a good story is spoiled by bad script (which seems to be the case of PLR -- from what I've managed to glance thru so far ....)

Well, later then ....

^_^

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
This thread flies~ I'm so busy lately even if I try to read it I don't have time to post anything!

Hopefully I have time to catch it live this morning ahaha that if my boss don't kill me first.

Awww Pajaew is so kind to us fan. We can always count on his word. When they interview him about DJA, he said he's positive fans will want Barry and Yaya together on-screen again and it's true.
I bet you he told us the secret to gain more feedbacks~ You know get us all anxious and anticipating for the lakorn. Higher Anxiety gives Higher Rating.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
im watching pathapee leh ruk live right now... and so far this got to be my favorite episode because so far there are cute scenes of din and chaem together.... i got one more hour left lets see if we get to see the Adisuan family in episode 4.

edit

No Adisuan family today.....:teary:

but tomorrow we will get to see them!!!!:yahoo:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I woke up 30 minutes after it aired.

As I predicted or rather, approximated. No Adisuan family in ep 4.

Despite a few more cute scenes, there's still too many obnoxious scenes amongst the minor characters. :/

Wow.

They didn't add this bolded part like they were supposed to.

Cha Aem's Mom offers her to be Din's servant. Cha Aem refuses, but Din threatens to fire her as an employee. So she reconsiders and decides to stay as Din's servant. This part is slightly cute and aww-worthy, because when Cha Aem agrees, Din's eyes "sparkle." Then the spark suddenly disappears because he just remembered she agreed to stay only because she has a mission to complete. This confuses the naive Cha Aem of course. Then the next day is when she gets drunk and sick. Man, I love the Adisuan family and how the brothers keep tabs on each other. LOL. Ahhhh, I can't wait. Though I'd wager this won't be until ep 5 or much later in ep 4.
It would have been a subtle gesture and exchange, but I would have appreciated it! Thank you very much!

FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU

Edit:

I've really warmed up to Din and ChaAm. They just need more screentime together and not have the other minor characters steal their spotlight.

FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU

BTW. Thanks for sharing the behind the scene clip of Mark and Mint, Rasa. At first, I thought it was the same one from a couple of days ago, but it's not.