4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
im watching pathapee leh ruk live right now... and so far this got to be my favorite episode because so far there are cute scenes of din and chaem together.... i got one more hour left lets see if we get to see the Adisuan family in episode 4.

edit

No Adisuan family today.....:teary:

but tomorrow we will get to see them!!!!:yahoo:
I was planning to catch it live, but I was too tired. Im glad they have some more sweet scene because the last 3 epi, I was not happy with it.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
credit to: KissKeepInTouch

Clip of Mark & Mint
Thanks for the clip! By some miracle (and coincidence :wink:), I happened to switch on the TV when the hosts announced "Pathapee Leh Ruk" (well, those were the only words I could understand then :p). Usually I don't have the time to watch much TV around that time.

I think Mint looked really lovely here - I kinda wish she had this look in PLR (but then it might not go with her character).

Hmmm - actually, that's the other thing that bothers me about PLR ... the wardrobe (esp Din's) and the make-up.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Some pix of Mark & Mint. The pix are to big so you have to click on the link to look at the other pix.

credit to: chalidaclub.net

http://upic.me/i/un/1z214.jpg
http://upic.me/i/oh/qo215.jpg
http://upic.me/i/a1/qm213.jpg
http://upic.me/i/ar/42223.jpg
http://upic.me/i/34/2k222.jpg

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Ok I need to catch up a lot.
Lol - I had a lot of catching-ups too ... like 10 pages! :wackonut:

Last time I replied Mintwix about PLR novel. Glad that you guys understand what I thought. But it's not narrated by Pathapee, it's narrated by third person. I don't want you guys misunderstand. Anyway, it's only narrated about Pathapee's thought and his side until almost the end.
From your description, Pathapee's character sounds very interesting. How I wish I could read the novel.

And Cha-aim's half sibling appeared in the novel only in the end. There's not many scenes of Rung like in the lakorn.
Really ? So why did the scriptwriter had so many of the half-siblings' scenes in the lakorn from the beginning? Hmm, someone mentioned about writer's block. Hah - I also think that's probably the case.

I'm still so frustrated over the lack of Din-ChaAim time together. They deserve more, I say!!!

Btw, I've been wanting to ask this. Adisuarn family hardly appear in Ep. 1 - 4. Is that the case in the novel ? Or did the scriptwriter change their parts ?

I've just bought 4 huajai haeng khun kao, premium magazine. The director talk about the cast and I find Mark is really Din and Nadech is so Fai. Yaya and Kim are not like the character they played but Mint seems like Cha-em, haha. After reading this, I really love Nadech. We can see some sense of innocent. He's really innocent. I like Mark too. He's HOTTTT. He seems to be a little player.>_<
Heheh - not surprised about Mark. I've had that feeling after watching bts and talk shows of NRLJ esp in Ratree Samosorn - Nat (Charlie) said he'd like someone who understands him while Barry's looking for someone who can cook his fave food (well, you know what :D). Mark simply said - someone pretty.

cecilia

Staff member
WOOHOO! my package from ETHAICD came today -- the photobook is GORGEOUS!
I can't wait to see this part -- the four sweet couples all in one ... Love FAI/JEED -- they match!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Thanks for sharing the picture. Mr.Mark look as if he's very comfortable in that pose. I think he doesn't want to move.

Hopefully we'll get to see the family next week.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
omg love the picture of mark and mint.. they need to go out!! why is that they have chemistry off screen but in PLR they just doesnt seem to spark.. grrrr MARK IS SSOOOOOOOOOOO HOTTTT!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^ In agreement, Moey. That is kind of how I've been feeling. It looks like engagement pictures of Mark and Mint. Hehehe.

Thanks for the pics Dancy and Ceci!!!

Is the photobook from the CD/KARAOKE set, Ceci?

neena

sarNie Adult
if PLR only has 6-7 episodes then there are like only three more episodes left?! wow, that's short. i think its too short to have so much going on, but agreed, mark and mint look amazingly comfortable off screen but onscreen they just don't click...on the other hand, nadech & yaya look shy around each other off screen but all their emotions run onscreen...that's interesting. :lolyup:

cecilia

Staff member
^I suppose that says alot about their close relationship -- just saw news of them recently at another event and the media still love to bug them about their relationship .. It's cute how the media ask about them for attending one too many events together. Nadech has to butt in and says that it's only their second event together (awe, how sweet, he remember lol) .. Anyway, what the media did are fan services for the fan but feel sorry for them for having to put up with this pressure .. regardless, i wish them the best of luck and to keep bringing their onscreen/offscreen love to us fans ^^

Is the photobook from the CD/KARAOKE set, Ceci?
Yes, it is. It's like a book with the cd on one side and the vcd on the other .. in the middle are love sketches of the pairs.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the first pic of Mint and Mark. :wub:

Ceci- Thanks for the pic. Love Yaya/ Nadech! He's always hyper.In my opinion,Nadech,Kim, and Margie look really nice in the pic. :wub: Gotta love Boy's chessy smile. Aum looks mad. hahah

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thanks, Ceci. I can not wait to get mine. It should be here next week. You know I'll be watching the karaoke at the gym for a while. Yaaayyy!!!

That is why I think Nadech and Yaya should remain friends. I want lots of good lakorns from these two together with sizzling chemistry. I am selfish, I know.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^I suppose that says alot about their close relationship -- just saw news of them recently at another event and the media still love to bug them about their relationship .. It's cute how the media ask about them for attending one too many events together. Nadech has to butt in and says that it's only their second event together (awe, how sweet, he remember lol) .. Anyway, what the media did are fan services for the fan but feel sorry for them for having to put up with this pressure .. regardless, i wish them the best of luck and to keep bringing their onscreen/offscreen love to us fans ^^

Yes, it is. It's like a book with the cd on one side and the vcd on the other .. in the middle are love sketches of the pairs.
I need to get one. Hopefully, I can get it for my Xmas present. haha Ceci, which one did you order? Is it the CD+VCD : 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao (Box Set)?

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, it is the box set .. forgot to mention that i've received my desktop calendar too .. i have to stop by the local store and ask if the owner can buy the wall one -- i really like those HUG size poster calender - makes the picture bigger and better than just that small desktop one .. however, it's much better to see the real thing than to see it on screen (especially for my favorite pairs). Hopefully, when the lakorn end, ch3 have the OFFICIAL DVD out .. i would so love to buy the real thing then i can give my unofficial set away ^^

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks, Ceci. I can not wait to get mine. It should be here next week. You know I'll be watching the karaoke at the gym for a while. Yaaayyy!!!

That is why I think Nadech and Yaya should remain friends. I want lots of good lakorns from these two together with sizzling chemistry. I am selfish, I know.
Talking about selfish, you could count me in. hahahah Hopefully, they will get a good role and storyline.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am totally like you, Ceci in so many ways. I can't get the big posters you are talking about though. ): There is only a Khmer store close to where I live. No Thai store. I will also get the official sets to collect. LOL...

neena

sarNie Adult
i don't want them to end up like willy and mew. lol so yeah, it would be better if they are just friends. i just want good lakorns and i think they are a couple that will look good in any genre of lakorn, even if they play in a period lakorn, i think it will be super interesting!!! i think they need to do a period lakorn. lol with a different director though...

question: i wonder why thai lakorns never remake famous dramas from overseas? like it started with a kiss/boys over flowers...they are so successful, i think a thai cast will be awesome because i think thai casting directors know how to pair their couples up very well. maybe its copyright issues huh? for some reason i can see mark/mint in it started with a kiss lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
omg love the picture of mark and mint.. they need to go out!! why is that they have chemistry off screen but in PLR they just doesnt seem to spark.. grrrr MARK IS SSOOOOOOOOOOO HOTTTT!!!
Hmm. I don't know. I beg to differ with a lot of people here then. This lack of spark that we're referring to, assuming we define them the same way, I think, is not due to the chemistry or lack thereof between Mark and Mint onscreen, but rather the characterizations they have to portray. Speaking of such, I love how the writers and other co-creators are molding--even reenforcing the stereotype of each sibling’s personality according to the elements that their names represent. I love elemental symbolisms.

But I do agree on one thing about Mark and Mint offscreen. I don't cringe when I see them interact and so I actually enjoy watching them together (and I'll agree with those who say Mark seems to have little bit of a player's personality--it's actually not hard to spot).

The host slyly asked Mark about Mint. His reaction was priceless. lol.

Credit to KissKeepInTouch @YT.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't want them to end up like willy and mew. lol so yeah, it would be better if they are just friends. i just want good lakorns and i think they are a couple that will look good in any genre of lakorn, even if they play in a period lakorn, i think it will be super interesting!!! i think they need to do a period lakorn. lol with a different director though...

question: i wonder why thai lakorns never remake famous dramas from overseas? like it started with a kiss/boys over flowers...they are so successful, i think a thai cast will be awesome because i think thai casting directors know how to pair their couples up very well. maybe its copyright issues huh? for some reason i can see mark/mint in it started with a kiss lol

I could see Nadech and Yaya play a lakorn something like FULL HOUSE! OMG, I will drop dead because I love this drama, especially BI RAIN. :wub: :wub: :wub: