4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

cecilia

Staff member
Dal, in the past years, I've been getting mine wallpaper calendar from him so hopefully, i have luck this year again .. it usually cost me $10 for it .. but we'll see, if there's more, i'll grab you a copy na.

i don't want them to end up like willy and mew. lol so yeah, it would be better if they are just friends. i just want good lakorns and i think they are a couple that will look good in any genre of lakorn, even if they play in a period lakorn, i think it will be super interesting!!! i think they need to do a period lakorn. lol with a different director though...

question: i wonder why thai lakorns never remake famous dramas from overseas? like it started with a kiss/boys over flowers...they are so successful, i think a thai cast will be awesome because i think thai casting directors know how to pair their couples up very well. maybe its copyright issues huh? for some reason i can see mark/mint in it started with a kiss lol
I know right .. but b/c they both ends up with good family, i'm alright with it .. however, i don't want to be too hopeful and end up being crash like ATEAM :p (i moved on -- i think lol)

Anyway, as for adaptation .. i feel they don't need to do that b/c they already have good writer and good script .. i don't know but i didn't really like the korean version of BOF .. i like the taiwanese with jerry yang -- aside from this, i lost touch with other drama b/c sometime, they can go OVERBOARD with their immature cute scenes. I really adore and like thai lakorn for what it is b/c ch3 has good script and writers.

I know this has been posted but i really like the scan of this whole shot . bigger and better than the small one from OOps.

Credit: pantip

Here's a belate msg from NADECH -- i guess the taper forgot to upload it before DJA air :p
Credit: mpksom

neena

sarNie Adult
I could see Nadech and Yaya play a lakorn something like FULL HOUSE! OMG, I will drop dead because I love this drama, especially BI RAIN. :wub: :wub: :wub:
WHOA!! IF THEY WERE IN FULL HOUSE! I've never seen all of full house though but if nadech and yaya were in there!! OMG! i will probably faint! because i can see them in the scenes i've seen in full house lol

cecilia

Staff member
For MARK'S fans .. love his charming smile -- so contagious!
Credit: NoonWanvisa

Prisna, I wont' mind FULLHOUSE for them :p

neena

sarNie Adult
I know right .. but b/c they both ends up with good family, i'm alright with it .. however, i don't want to be too hopeful and end up being crash like ATEAM :p (i moved on -- i think lol)

Anyway, as for adaptation .. i feel they don't need to do that b/c they already have good writer and good script .. i don't know but i didn't really like the korean version of BOF .. i like the taiwanese with jerry yang -- aside from this, i lost touch with other drama b/c sometime, they can go OVERBOARD with their immature cute scenes. I really adore and like thai lakorn for what it is b/c ch3 has good script and writers.
props to ch3 and other channels, thai lakorns are very underrated but i think they are most enjoyable out of every other country.(my opinion) i always say whenever i wanna see a beautiful couple it has to be a thai lakorn because they have soooooo many good looking couples. its rare to find a good korean onscreen couple or taiwanese couple but thai directors can cast gorgeous couples left and right! lol i quit watching korean/taiwanese/japanese dramas way too long ago. but i feel like everything is remakes now a days. 4 hua jai haeng khun khao is probably the most refreshing drama i've seen in a long long time. i just want a remake from another country just to see how it would be like...lol no BOF, the korean one killed it for me...they killed it started with a kiss too. sadly.

cecilia

Staff member
^me too .. the only one i enjoy watching the most that sorta of have that younger kind of love story is FULLHOUSE and everything else are waste for me .. i have not watch anything interesting in korean since 2 years ago. Even i have a hard time watching Rain's hit 'FUGITIVE' lol (i'm such a bad fan, i'm behind on this -- have to force myself since there's many recommendation)

If thai decide to do an adaptation of kdrama -- i would have to agree with Prisna and that FULLHOUSE need to be made .. however, there are already similar storyline so it really is unnecessary since i like the original for what it is already .. but if there's a choice, i would pick this over any other young love kdrama out there.

You know what i miss from ch3? I miss watching their BORAN lakorn where n'ek and p'ek wear clothes like this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxptKcsyxAk

I hope the youngsters in here have a chance to do something like this for their future lakorn.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Hmm. I don't know. I beg to differ with a lot of people here then. This lack of spark that we're referring to, assuming we define them the same way, I think, is not due to the chemistry or lack thereof between Mark and Mint onscreen, but rather the characterizations they have to portray. Speaking of such, I love how the writers and other co-creators are molding--even reenforcing the stereotype of each sibling’s personality according to the elements that their names represent. I love elemental symbolisms.

But I do agree on one thing about Mark and Mint offscreen. I don't cringe when I see them interact and so I actually enjoy watching them together (and I'll agree with those who say Mark seems to have little bit of a player's personality--it's actually not hard to spot).
Minty, I get what you're saying. The script calls for their chemistry to slowly develop. Not intantly, I suppose, because they are strangers. Not like Fai and Jeed who have known one another their whole lives, bickering, competing, teasing, yet secretly crushing on each other. Din and Chaaim do like each other, but Chaaim is on a mission to prove something. That can get in the way of their "romance." They are both on the verge, is that the right word to use? I'm sorry, they both are suspecting the other.

Well, I don't know if I make sense at all. It's obvious that Mark and Mint do have chemistry, it's just the script does not call for it. Again, their pictures say they have chemistry. I can feel it. Not as strong as Nadech and Yaya, but it is there. I bet we will see it in WPM. Better.

Also in the novel of PLR, Fai and Jeed help Din and Chaaim along. Fai and Jeed play cupid. I think Din is the type that needs that push.

I love the symbols too. I am so nervous for WPM. The wind comes and goes...player...LOL.

Ceci, you are so freakin sweet. Do what you can. No pressure. My firend, is getting the novels and she said she is going to translate over winter break. I hope it works out. I told her me and you would be in heaven!!!

Thanks for the vdos guys! Nadech is freakin gorgeous in that clip.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
But I do agree on one thing about Mark and Mint offscreen. I don't cringe when I see them interact and so I actually enjoy watching them together (and I'll agree with those who say Mark seems to have little bit of a player's personality--it's actually not hard to spot).

The host slyly asked Mark about Mint. His reaction was priceless. lol.

Credit to KissKeepInTouch @YT.

Can someone please translate what they're saying ? (esp. that Mint part)

P/S : Is that Mint from NRLJ ?

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Ceci~

I think donut and tye lakorn was half boran half modern also.

Lolz another idea for translating. Not everyone can read thai but alot understand thai. If the ones who has a copy of the novel can read and record themself.

1. We can use their recording as an audio book.
2. We can also have those who understand thai help translate also. the more help the merrier and the job will complete faster.

Esp. with 4 novel I think it would take time.

What you think?

cecilia

Staff member
Ceci, you are so freakin sweet. Do what you can. No pressure. My firend, is getting the novels and she said she is going to translate over winter break. I hope it works out. I told her me and you would be in heaven!!!
Most definitely, i'll be in heaven .. let's hope it work great for you and your friend na. Can't wait.

Krystal, it is but that lakorn mostly have modern -- there's just a little bit of the boran time .. it's a disappointment lakorn for me lol (it didn't keep it momental. Beginning was great) Anyway, i always fascinate by this era -- really looking to por/janie/mart and Cherrie's. I wish we get to see something like this for the newbie as well .. would so love to see them back in the days.

Speaking of that .. i just saw a teaser for YAMADA: The Samurai of Ayothaya .. Nadech pops in my head -- he could so play the japanese sumarai as well

credit: puiphay
*I really want to see this .. it just opens in theater in Thailand .. can't wait til this get out internationally.

Anyway, you ask why i bring this in here b/c it's off topic but when i saw the pranang on SSBT, i can see NADECH/YAYA as these characters ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okvccz1v_vs
Credit: antyvee

I always want to see another remake of KOOGUM b/c of the mix culture thing -- i forgot that Sumarai can love Thai woman too ..
Would be nice to see NADECH/YAYA portray such character as well. (don't mind me .. i'm getting all hyper again)

neena

sarNie Adult
Most definitely, i'll be in heaven .. let's hope it work great for you and your friend na. Can't wait.

Krystal, it is but that lakorn mostly have modern -- there's just a little bit of the boran time .. it's a disappointment lakorn for me lol (it didn't keep it momental. Beginning was great) Anyway, i always fascinate by this era -- really looking to por/janie/mart and Cherrie's. I wish we get to see something like this for the newbie as well .. would so love to see them back in the days.

Speaking of that .. i just saw a teaser for YAMADA: The Samurai of Ayothaya .. Nadech pops in my head -- he could so play the japanese sumarai as well

credit: puiphay
*I really want to see this .. it just opens in theater in Thailand .. can't wait til this get out internationally.

Anyway, you ask why i bring this in here b/c it's off topic but when i saw the pranang on SSBT, i can see NADECH/YAYA as these characters^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okvccz1v_vs
Credit: antyvee

I always want to see another remake of KOOGUM b/c of the mix culture thing -- i forgot that Sumarai can love Thai woman too ..
Would be nice to see NADECH/YAYA portray such character as well. (don't mind me .. i'm getting all hyper again)
OMg i want to see that too ceci!! i think they should adapt that into lakorn with yaya and nadech, i'm sure nadech's dad will teach him japanese lol it will be very interesting as a lakorn!! lol

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I would like to see KooGum too. Why couldn't they reverse it and have the girl be japanese instead and he has to marry her.

Since Mark reminds me of Dan lolz mark can do the sequel of KooGum 2.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Minty, I get what you're saying. The script calls for their chemistry to slowly develop. Not intantly, I suppose, because they are strangers. Not like Fai and Jeed who have known one another their whole lives, bickering, competing, teasing, yet secretly crushing on each other. Din and Chaaim do like each other, but Chaaim is on a mission to prove something. That can get in the way of their "romance." They are both on the verge, is that the right word to use? I'm sorry, they both are suspecting the other.

Well, I don't know if I make sense at all. It's obvious that Mark and Mint do have chemistry, it's just the script does not call for it. Again, their pictures say they have chemistry. I can feel it. Not as strong as Nadech and Yaya, but it is there. I bet we will see it in WPM. Better.

Also in the novel of PLR, Fai and Jeed help Din and Chaaim along. Fai and Jeed play cupid. I think Din is the type that needs that push.

I love the symbols too. I am so nervous for WPM. The wind comes and goes...player...LOL.

No, I understand where you're getting at. It's what I've been taking into account as well, while watching PLR. I'll add another factor, though. It's not just the context that matters in the development of a romance, but the flavor or tone of that romance is also determined by the character's personalities, and I think that in turn affect our notion of what "chemistry" or "spark" means when we attempt to examine the character's relationship and compatibility with each other. Din is earthly just like his name, if "earthly" makes sense to anyone. :lol: He's "boring" to put it another way, and he's not supposed to show a lot of emotions. He's not raging with fire, you see.
Combine this factor with a script that already offers little opportunities for the main characters to exchange heated and emotional responses, it's not exactly surprising why most people would perceive a lack of spark. It's because the story itself lacks spark. Perhaps in a novel, the story may be woven in a way that makes it more attractive depending on the writer's skills and his/her choice to emphasize certain themes, and perhaps in a film, the director can make it more appealing with his own techniques; but the story as it stands alone is boring. Hmm..I went a bit off tangent, but meh. Thank you for your stimulating response, Dal.

Not as strong as Nadech and Yaya, but it is there.
The script and everything else also helped to boost and showcase that chemistry though.

Anyways, I'm out! :sleep:

Can someone please translate what they're saying ? (esp. that Mint part)

P/S : Is that Mint from NRLJ ?
That's Mark's sister. About Mint, the host asked Mark if he and Mint are in a relationship. Mark says they're only like siblings. The host asks, "Are you sure?" Mark replies in the affirmative, but when the hosts asks, "How about in the future?" As you can see, Mark takes a moment to ponder so the host quickly took advantage of that moment and teased "You're taking a long time to think!"

neena

sarNie Adult
^muahaha, i can't imagine YAYA playing his mom lol
hahahaha yeah after tawan dard i can't picture that either. i don't want a koo gum remake though, way too many...i want...a manee yard fah remake! lol that is one lakorn i wish they would remake. samee, is another one!!

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm ALL DOWN with those two name up there .. would love to see MANEE YARD FAH being remake ^^

Slap/kiss remake:
Fai Luong
Samee
Nangfah Gub Satan

but i can't bear to see FAI hurt Jeed. T_T

annea

sarNie Adult
Hopefully they get pair up again and again after "toranee nee krai kong" eheheh I would love to see Nadech and Yaya do "manee yad fah" and other kiss/slap lakorn eheheh. Manee yad fah was one of my favorite lakorn! it has everything haha

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Most definitely, i'll be in heaven .. let's hope it work great for you and your friend na. Can't wait.Krystal, it is but that lakorn mostly have modern -- there's just a little bit of the boran time .. it's a disappointment lakorn for me lol (it didn't keep it momental. Beginning was great) Anyway, i always fascinate by this era -- really looking to por/janie/mart and Cherrie's. I wish we get to see something like this for the newbie as well .. would so love to see them back in the days.Speaking of that .. i just saw a teaser for YAMADA: The Samurai of Ayothaya .. Nadech pops in my head -- he could so play the japanese sumarai as well
credit: puiphay*I really want to see this .. it just opens in theater in Thailand .. can't wait til this get out internationally.Anyway, you ask why i bring this in here b/c it's off topic but when i saw the pranang on SSBT, i can see NADECH/YAYA as these characters ^^http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okvccz1v_vsCredit: antyveeI always want to see another remake of KOOGUM b/c of the mix culture thing -- i forgot that Sumarai can love Thai woman too .. Would be nice to see NADECH/YAYA portray such character as well. (don't mind me .. i'm getting all hyper again)
Thanks for the links. The movie look interesting. I would like to see Nadech as a samurai too. I can image how hot he will be already in that Japaneses clothes while holding a samurai sword. :drool:

I would like to see KooGum too. Why couldn't they reverse it and have the girl be japanese instead and he has to marry her. Since Mark reminds me of Dan lolz mark can do the sequel of KooGum 2.
hahaha I cant not image yaya as a mother, she too young. hahah

^muahaha, i can't imagine YAYA playing his mom lol
i agreed with you. hahah

hahahaha yeah after tawan dard i can't picture that either. i don't want a koo gum remake though, way too many...i want...a manee yard fah remake! lol that is one lakorn i wish they would remake. samee, is another one!!
hi5 neena, someone agreed with me. like i said this before I want them to remark manee yard fah because I want to see nadech in that navy/solider uniform and yaya as a princess. Hopefully one day he will have a chance to play as a prince then. :clap:

cecilia

Staff member
someone needs to tell paajaew regarding all our ideas about remakes with BarrYaya!!!! lol!
I wish someone can see our post and let him know too ..

sadly, i have no access to anything so i really can't do much ..
this is when THAI writing come in handy lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
The other lakorn I want them to remake is Pao Pla Lai. Love Willy and Ann S. in that lakorn. The lakorn is very funny. Willy do anything to get Ann. Both family was hilarious. I can see Nadech in this lakorn because he is very "HYPERACTIVE"!