4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm sorry but I am beginning to feel very annoyed by Chaerm >.< I know she wants acceptance from her father, but she is beginning to become very ignorant

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I'm sorry but I am beginning to feel very annoyed by Chaerm >.< I know she wants acceptance from her father, but she is beginning to become very ignorant
p tina.. you totally read my mind.. but I watching this for Din. After what Chaem has done.. he still loves her.. I know he does. I hope Chaem just take Rung's and her mom advice.. and leave Din and Tararin resort alone. Like Rung said, Din has never left her side.. He was always on her side. She got to realize she got a SWEET, HANDSOME man liking her.. Now they got to admit that they like each other before it's too late. Right now, Din's loosing trust in Chaem. I dont blame him. And all Chaem do is trouble. It's getting in their way of romance. I hope episode 5 when Din takes her home will knock these two problems out of the way of their confession. Since there is no resort and no workers. :thumbsup::dance1::rockon::dance3::dance2::yahoo::woot2:

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
I do not like that girl Mints voice just not a n`ek voice...LOL...This lakorn needs to hurry up and end...Mr. Din is cute as bug but then they need to pair him up with a different girl..Shes cute but something about her that i dont seem to like...Her Voice..hehe..

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wanna see barry/yaya in a different remake. seem like andrew/poks lakorn is gonna be somewhat similar to DJA.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I do not like that girl Mints voice just not a n`ek voice...LOL...This lakorn needs to hurry up and end...Mr. Din is cute as bug but then they need to pair him up with a different girl..Shes cute but something about her that i dont seem to like...Her Voice..hehe..
OMG, i totally agree with you Mint's voice is very annoy and her
acting I'm not really liking it.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
At first when all you said there were no chemistry I did not want to watch PLR..but watching epi 2, 3, 4 it wasn't so bad. I think the problem is some of us (I know I am) are still in Fai ruk Jeed fever (DJA) so we are expecting it to be similar to DJA but PLR is good in dfferent ways. I like that Din is falling slowly for Chaiem.

But I'm annoyed by her character too...she's such a stubborn head.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
at first when PLR started nobody really liked it and i thought she just hated it because of the actors and stuff but as i read ur comments it gradually got to me that its not that good of a lakorn because of the script, directing, "spark", and more. some people dont like mint's voice because its just how it is. i think its because she was born to have a little and annoying voice. i havent seen epi 3 or 4 and i hope they r good. i think they'll start liking each other even more when chaim goes to dins house because they will have more private time and his family will help him.

i told my cousin that they didnt have the kind of spark but they seem to like each other in real life. she said that maybe because they didnt want to show the public they liked each other so on screen they wouldnt have that spark but off screen they will.

i also agree that everybody still has that fever of FAI RUK JEED thats y no one, yet, has grown upon PLR. thats y i didnt want PLR to be after DJA.anyways, so i think that PLR has a different kind of romance but everyone just seems to be addicted to the way DJA had there romance.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Cecilia, your wallpaper is so cool of Nadech/YaYa. so arty. miss Fai/Jeed so much. but glad we'll get to see them soon in WPM. can't wait.