4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
im looking forward to it too... i think margie and boy is sooo cute together.. i cant wait to see Lom or as i call him Mister Gone with the Wind lols.. fall in love..
I'm looking forward to it since its a different genre then the rest just hope that they have enough scenes of all the couples

thank you.. that scenes is going to be in Wayupak Montra.. hehehe.. when i first saw that bts i was giggling to my self.. especially when Mint said "P Mak Eat it now!!" and she keep stuffing him with grapes sooo cute!!
Hahah I know for sure i am going to like his lakorn with Margie better than the one with Vicky :thumbsup: I am ready to get scared watching theirs! :coverlaf:

Hahah it was cute! I hope they both get to do another lakorn together after PLR.
Plus with a better storyline :thumbsup:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Hahah I know for sure i am going to like his lakorn with Margie better than the one with Vicky :thumbsup: I am ready to get scared watching theirs! :coverlaf:

Hahah it was cute! I hope they both get to do another lakorn together after PLR.
Plus with a better storyline :thumbsup:
the one with vicky was good for me.. man boy was such a great actor.. another favorite lakorn of boy is hua jai song park... boy was playing a playboy in that one too but the hott part was when he raped his nke.. i know its wrong in real life but damn gotta love the rscenes in lakorns..

i was hoping that mark and mint get to be in the remake of 3 noom nuer tong.. the producer wants it to be like 4 hua jai haeng khun kao.. but with boy mark and nadech.. I was hoping they can change the storyline and make it 4 noom nuer tong and add aum lols.. hehehe... it would be like a reunion of 4 hua jai haeng khun kao..hehehe..

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
the one with vicky was good for me.. man boy was such a great actor.. another favorite lakorn of boy is hua jai song park... boy was playing a playboy in that one too but the hott part was when he raped his nke.. i know its wrong in real life but damn gotta love the rscenes in lakorns..

i was hoping that mark and mint get to be in the remake of 3 noom nuer tong.. the producer wants it to be like 4 hua jai haeng khun kao.. but with boy mark and nadech.. I was hoping they can change the storyline and make it 4 noom nuer tong and add aum lols.. hehehe... it would be like a reunion of 4 hua jai haeng khun kao..hehehe..
I cant deny Boy was a great actor in Fai Ruk Arsoon but then it was disturbing watching him beat Vicky :facepalm:
I should watch Hua jai song park for Boy's parts..but i don't like Por :shutup: so that is why i didn't watch the lakorn lol
as for 3 Hua jai...ehhhh i don't like Pat either lol

I read about it and i am excitedddd! :dance2:
Watching the 3 hot brothers coming back together is a dream!
I can't wait to watch Mak's lakorn with Yaya too! also Nadech and Mints..i wanna see how they are together since their Nang'eks are switched!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I cant deny Boy was a great actor in Fai Ruk Arsoon but then it was disturbing watching him beat Vicky :facepalm:
I should watch Hua jai song park for Boy's parts..but i don't like Por :shutup: so that is why i didn't watch the lakorn lol
as for 3 Hua jai...ehhhh i don't like Pat either lol

I read about it and i am excitedddd! :dance2:
Watching the 3 hot brothers coming back together is a dream!
I can't wait to watch Mak's lakorn with Yaya too! also Nadech and Mints..i wanna see how they are together since their Nang'eks are switched!
Iols i have to say that you took the words right outta my mouth!! lols.. i agreed with everyting you said.. lols..

It's interesting to see Mak and barry switch their nkes.. but will it be the same? we have to wait and find out..

but for now.. its will be only Fai and Jeed and Din and Chaem.. and maybe later on Lom and Kati

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Iols i have to say that you took the words right outta my mouth!! lols.. i agreed with everyting you said.. lols..

It's interesting to see Mak and barry switch their nkes.. but will it be the same? we have to wait and find out..

but for now.. its will be only Fai and Jeed and Din and Chaem.. and maybe later on Lom and Kati
And as for now we are still tuning in for PLR :heart: :kiss3:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
yups yups yups... heheehehehehe...

we should get each other aim .. msn skype or watever.. so that we can chat about 4 hua jai haeng khun kao hahahah
lmfao haha i know most def.
I have aim but i never use it,
but i do have msn...
my skype is ip.smilez

do you have facebook?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
lmfao haha i know most def.
I have aim but i never use it,
but i do have msn...
my skype is ip.smilez

do you have facebook?
I have aim but I only use it to chat with my lovely p nee shes the one who made me the lovely banner of pathapee leh ruk..
I use msn more... hehe its taintedxdreamsx215@hotmail.com
i dont have a skype...... YET lols
and yes I do have a facebook.. heheh...

for 4 hua jai haeng khun kao lovers.. add me if you what.. my aim is mummi3luvzkyl3r and my msn is above... lets chat about 4 hua jai haeng khun kao...

msbabyblue23

sarNie Egg
YAY!!! Finally something exciting!
i'm starting to like Din and Chaem better
and I've gotta say i really like Natee and Roong!
there sooo cute ahahah

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
You know, Boy Pisarn is really handsome. Just watching DJA and PLR. Boy is good looking.

Wait, all three guys are freakin hotness. They make my heart flutter. LOL. :coverlaf:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Holy moly. ^^^ Yes, finally for Din and ChaAim. I think if Din and ChaAim had more screen time, we would see more sparks, ja. I have seen their spark now. I hope it develops more for us to see in WPM.

Okay, coming from someone that would love their father's attention. I can see where ChaAim is coming from. Just saying. I can see how she would want a mother, father, full family. She IS selfish for wanting to hurt others in the process to get that "love" from her father.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Okay, coming from someone that would love their father's attention. I can see where ChaAim is coming from. Just saying. I can see how she would want a mother, father, full family. She IS selfish for wanting to hurt others in the process to get that "love" from her father.
It's not something I can relate to and no doubt, it's a character trait to be annoyed by, but for some reason, I can't find myself blaming her for it. It's just who she is. A vulnerable girl at heart. Not everyone can be emotionally self-sufficient. I do do feel sorry for her mom though. If I were her, I would be satisfied with the love my mom gave me. I just wish there was more time for ChaAm to redeem herself. I don't know how they'll be able to do that in 1-2 episodes.

cecilia

Staff member
KissKIT has uploaded Mark's muscle part. I'm watching now (okay, make that ogling :p) for the second time. I need to stop. :D

OMG, that was so cute and hot at the same time ..
SLAP/KISS talk from the three lady workers are funny!
I need to do catch on this soon .. love Mark's sexy arms too.
thanks na.

cecilia

Staff member
^can't turn away from his sexy looks -- i FINALLY see chemistry sparkling from that particular scene .. now, it urges me to start with episode 1 all over again ^^

cecilia

Staff member
You know, Boy Pisarn is really handsome. Just watching DJA and PLR. Boy is good looking.

Wait, all three guys are freakin hotness. They make my heart flutter. LOL. :coverlaf:
He's really is handsome as mr. nice guy -- we'll see how he is in WPM ..
i hate him at times in FRA with vicki, he was so scary sad lol

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
It's not something I can relate to and no doubt, it's a character trait to be annoyed by, but for some reason, I can't find myself blaming her for it. It's just who she is. A vulnerable girl at heart. Not everyone can be emotionally self-sufficient. I do do feel sorry for her mom though. If I were her, I would be satisfied with the love my mom gave me. I just wish there was more time for ChaAm to redeem herself. I don't know how they'll be able to do that in 1-2 episodes.
My dad totally ignores me. Actually watching ChaAim makes me sad for her. Being vulnerable like that, sucks in a one of the worst ways. Love is complicated. *sigh* Although, I am surrounded with many people that love me, I still hope for that love a father could give. Life is unfair, but you should make the best of it. ChaAim should move on, accept her mother's love. Din's family could give her so much love. :wub:

^ I watched that scene at least 3 times already.
:lol:
I better catch up ASAP! :whistle:

^can't turn away from his sexy looks -- i FINALLY see chemistry sparkling from that particular scene .. now, it urges me to start with episode 1 all over again ^^
I will be doing likewise. :lolyup: