4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Great set of quotes, mahsuri1284. It hits many points. When a film/project does well, some people credit the actors/actresses too much. Likewise, when a film does not do well they blame the performers. The people behind the work also deserves more or less acclaim..or beef.
When we talk about the people behind the work, yes, all those crew members play important roles.One of the most important ones (at least for the characters) would be the wardrobe / make-up people - how they decide to dress up the characters. To say it briefly, I don't like how they dressed Din up in PLR plus how they styled his hair. I like his wardrobe better in DJA and his hair too esp the one that he had at Fai+Jeed's wedding. in PLR, they kept giving him those checked shirts which I don't feel really suit Din's character. And they should've gone easy on ChaAim's make-up, I think. I dunno whether my eyes were playing tricks with me but I thought in one scene in PLR Ep. 6, Fai's make-up was a bit too much - his face was too 'white' for my likes. Did the make-up people put too much foundation or something ?

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Wow I dose off last night and it jump like 2 pages.

3days left.
Count down to Friday.

plus 18days til x-mas!

I'm already broke buying 4hua jai stuff. Oh boy!

I forgot who mention it and forgot to click quote(brain in the gutter)
Mak and Barry are part time room mate???? Lolz what does that mean?

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Lol - I had a lot of catching-ups too ... like 10 pages! :wackonut:

From your description, Pathapee's character sounds very interesting. How I wish I could read the novel.

Really ? So why did the scriptwriter had so many of the half-siblings' scenes in the lakorn from the beginning? Hmm, someone mentioned about writer's block. Hah - I also think that's probably the case.

I'm still so frustrated over the lack of Din-ChaAim time together. They deserve more, I say!!!

Btw, I've been wanting to ask this. Adisuarn family hardly appear in Ep. 1 - 4. Is that the case in the novel ? Or did the scriptwriter change their parts ?

Heheh - not surprised about Mark. I've had that feeling after watching bts and talk shows of NRLJ esp in Ratree Samosorn - Nat (Charlie) said he'd like someone who understands him while Barry's looking for someone who can cook his fave food (well, you know what :D). Mark simply said - someone pretty.
I'm sorry. I wasn't online for days. Only a few days,I need to catch up a LOT, this thread flies fast. About the question on Adisuan family, compare to other books, they don't appear so much. But Jeed does appear a lot. She moved in to Adisuan family and drove Cha-aim home and to hospital. Fai in PLR seems to be a bit henpecked. He loves and respect Jeed so much.

When they filmed PLR, Yaya was still busy with Kularb Rai Narm and they rushed to finish it quickly coz she need to be in DJA soon. So PLR team had no choice. They need to cut her part off. Anyway, I still think the scriptwriter doesn't do her best on pulling us in to PLR. Anyway, PLR epi 5-6 are much better than 1-4.

I agree with someone mention Mark & Mint offscreen chemistry. I saw bts clip of Tawan Dued where Mark pairs up with Yaya and Mint was in there too. I really think they're really close. I will find my free time to translate what they said in 4 huajai premium if it's not transltated yet. Reading the interview of the 4 directors and 8 casts, I can feel something going on between Nadech & Yaya and Mark & Mint.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
KKRYSTAL, living at PeAe's house, Nadech and Mark are roomates.

M3LHOUSE, you know what I was thinking? I wouldn't be surprised Nadech and Mark shared a bed because in the one article, Rasa tranlated, Nadech is afraid to sleep by himself?

RASA, how is the Premium magazine? Is it worth the money? I want it. Thank you for the tidbits of from the novel. It gives me great insight and I love that. I think it was Teedee or you that mentioned, Fai and Jeed play cupid to Din and ChaAim? Din needs that push. Hopefully we wiill see that "henpecking" from Fai to Jeed in WPM. I wonder how Nadech and Yaya, Mark and Mint chemistry is going to be since they filmed WPM first. I am freakin excited over here and a little frightened by the ghost/spirit storyline. I tell myself not to expect too much so I am not disappointed later. :)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao' lakorn magazine : Set of 4 (Pappayon Bunterng)

Here the link to go order at eThaiCD.com

http://ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=57536

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
KKRYSTAL, living at PeAe's house, Nadech and Mark are roomates.
Yep I knew they were room mates in that house ahahah I just didn't get the part-time part?
Day with work life and night with Barry? That kind of part time? ahaha it sounded like a part time job or something.

So if Mak moves in with his sister then who will Barry sleep with if his big brother is gone? I mean I don't man helping Barry out. Not at all...

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I'm excited for Wayupak monthra but I'm so sad that pathapee leh rak is ending.
Lom's green shoes crack me up hahaha! I'll be Nadech part time room mate lol

annea

sarNie Adult
ahhh! finally wayupak montra!! cant wawit to see fai/jeed nam and finally our player mr.Lom and his n'ek kekeke

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Gotta catch up on PLR and see if it improved. Still haven't watched ep5. But Mark is always worth watching because of his handsome face. I need to spam in the thai lakorn section more often!! Havent' done that in a while.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Idk but I think some nangeks are so skinny and look unhealthy to me. The pictures with Margie she is like a stick and have no figure at all. I think Kim have more meat than other three actresses.

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
Cha-Am character can be snnoying. But it's good that the lakorn moving a good pace. Everytime Cha-Am try to make Din resort fail, she get caught really fast. Her character is nicely done to explain why she the type of person she is. Her mom always push her to not hurt Din, while her Dad that doesn't accept her in public want her to hurt Din. Just jump into her shoe, she fighting to understand where she should stand, prove to Dad or give in to Din, her lover. And I like that Din is winning her heart just for being honest. She may denies many of her action, but it's just her way to lie to other including herself.

And Din is just so fast about her every move. And he's always real with his feeling toward Cha-Am, which does make her feel guilty inside for hurting him. And Din can understand why she do what she do, and he never blame her for all the thing she try to do that hurt his resort.

Again, the lakorn story is good, just not enough romance, it's coming to an end, they slowly showing their feeling.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Cha-Am character can be snnoying. But it's good that the lakorn moving a good pace. Everytime Cha-Am try to make Din resort fail, she get caught really fast. Her character is nicely done to explain why she the type of person she is. Her mom always push her to not hurt Din, while her Dad that doesn't accept her in public want her to hurt Din. Just jump into her shoe, she fighting to understand where she should stand, prove to Dad or give in to Din, her lover. And I like that Din is winning her heart just for being honest. She may denies many of her action, but it's just her way to lie to other including herself.

And Din is just so fast about her every move. And he's always real with his feeling toward Cha-Am, which does make her feel guilty inside for hurting him. And Din can understand why she do what she do, and he never blame her for all the thing she try to do that hurt his resort.

Again, the lakorn story is good, just not enough romance, it's coming to an end, they slowly showing their feeling.
Well said kalek :)
I totally get your point!! Jing Jing!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Idk but I think some nangeks are so skinny and look unhealthy to me. The pictures with Margie she is like a stick and have no figure at all. I think Kim have more meat than other three actresses.
Out of all the girls, Kim does have more meat..
some Thai actresses are really too skinny though!
I guess they think they are too fat but really..no they are not!
Yaya is skinnier than Mint C too!

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
KissKIT has uploaded The Tonight Show with Mark and his sister.

First part :

Second part :

If anyone could help translate / sub it, I'd be very grateful. ^_^
Finally watch it. Mark has a cute personality.
His smile is a killer. His laugh too.
Mark's dad is friend with the Tonight Show host. And Mark use to be chubby kid turn handsome.
He was chubby because he like to eat and not care about his appearance. He does judo from interest after seeing his sister does it. And he became good at it and lost weigh.

His sister was tease for acting as if she's his mom. But the brother and sister explanation is sweet. She use to go to a different school from him but transfer to his school to be near him and take care of him in Bangkok. Because they are not from Bangkok. She want to take care of him since their parents can't be here in the city with them. She been praise for sacrifice her times and effort for a little brother. And doesn't she want to enjoy her own living. She mention she an older sister who love her little brother and just want to take care of him. His sister mention that their mom tell Mark since he's a public model now, he should do his best as an entertainer and be a good person.

Mark is spoil, even their mom give him everything. He's the baby in the family, so he get all the love. But really, this is a family that full of love for one another. There are time where misunderstanding come in, but because of love it solve everything. The family doesn't need to say they love each other because their action show it and they all know it.