LizQuen
Duang Jai Akkanee: Gemini MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJurHDG7ubE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJurHDG7ubE

act 1 prologue:

Two households, both alike in dignity,

In fair Verona, where we lay our scene,

From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,

Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.

From forth the fatal loins of these two foes

A pair of star-cross'd lovers take their life;

----

Romeo: "sin from my lips will trespass weakly urge give me my sin again..."

Juliet: "you kissed by the book"

my 5th mv is more likely the romeo and juliet style, how Fai and Jeed portray their roles and some scenes are just so shakesphere's love story. though they had a happy ending, still there are some scenes reminds us the love story of romeo and juliet.

Song: Gemini (OST of Philippines' Theatrical Romeo and Juliet)
Sung By: Spongecola
Link (The Original Official MV):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S7GZmjCMh4

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

Ahh I just realized Mint was in that video M Auttapon's - Khon Tee Tur Mai Ruk All late LOL. I love M and I can't believe I didn't notice this video until the other day

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
greeedddd...screaming...gotta tell great news of Nadech/YaYa...they will have two lakorns together. i read P'Mam Thitima exclusive interview. about their new lakorn, she said doesn't want to hide it, in the process of suggesting the lakorn to the ch3 elders and wait for them to authorize it, but she think there should be no problem, but if by courtesy she should not talk much about it yet (yes she will re-make Torranee krai krong like Paajaew told the fans, she was also the one who make the old version with Andrew/Pok too). she said thanks a lot to the fans for posting suggestion which actor/actress they want to see play in TNKK and want them to suggest who they want to see play as the grandmother, she and the crew will feel honor for their suggestion. the fan said don't let us wait a long time for Nadech/YaYa new lakorn, she said it's up to the ch3 elders to consider, cause sometimes the actor/actress schedules doesn't match and other things isn't ready as well. but she said even if she didn't get to make the new lakorn for Nadech/YaYa to play together but P'Da has confirm already. greeedddd scream Nadech/YaYa will also have a new lakorn with P'Da and is confirm already..yay!! wow Nadech/Yaya so lucky get to play with good production like P'Da, whose lakorns are mostly famous like Oumruk,Sawanbiang,Kaewtapee,Sootsaneha,Wanida etc.. gosh wanna know which lakorn P'Da gonna make. P'Mam said don't have high hopes about her new lakorn (TNKK) cause don't want anyone to be disappointed if turn out it's not as great as they expected. but she'll do her best to make the lakorn come out good/not dissappoint the fans. so excited!!! so next year we will get to see Nadech/Yaya pair up for sure. not only one but two lakorns!!! :dance1:
and P'Mam is so sweet like Paajaew she apologize deeply for cutting the teddy bear scene out (about Jeed was Fai first love and that he gave her the teddy bear since they were a kid.) she said it's all her fault blame her she was the one who decided to cut it out because there was so many problems and they like in a rush to film/air. she felt bad and sorry. and she thank you for commenting on DJA good/bad, the bad will help her to improve on her next projects. aww she's sweet for caring about the fans feelings. i praise people who accept their flaws and will improve themselves. unlike the producer of PLR- King somjing is narrow minded/stubborn. read his interview he doesn't even accept that his lakorn has flaws and defend his pra nang and his lakorn and even worse criticize YaYa acting said her accent is not good she need to work on her accent. and said Mint speaks like a child is because that's how teenagers speak and he doesn't want to complain to her about it cause scare will make her paranoid of her acting. well just shows he's a bad director for seeing the actress flaws but don't correct it. i'm so disappointed in him. love P'Mam/Paajaew they are open minded,considerate,and apologize for their flaws and will improve in their works. that's what you call a great director/producer. applaud to them for that.
it was so cute P'Mam said not only the viewers are into Fai/Jeed love but she's really into it too, she has been making many lakorns over 10 years but DJA is the lakorn that make her so into it. make her scream and feel like she came back to be a teenager. she was so into it the scene Nadech kiss Yaya she was moving her neck the same way as Yaya. haha.. when ask P'Mam do you think Nadech/Yaya like or love eachother off screen, p'Mam exact words in thai: "k-me kao trong gun nai jar mai por, nork jar kor na mee lont na, p'wa k-me kao na ja trong gun na" means..
they not only have chemistry on screen but off scene the cheering should work, i think their chemistry attract eachother. greeedddd P'Mam...love her answer. but she doesn't want the viewers to put pressure on them, they are kids, get shy when many ppl put a lot of attention on them about this, they feel tense. when Yaya is not on the set Nadech act all monkeyish but when Yaya came he act proper/well mannered and when ppl on the set tease him he get so shy doesn't know how to react..haha P'Mam gossips about Nadech, he's funny/cute tried to impress Yaya. can't wait for their new lakorn together,not only 1 but 2 :dance3:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Oh my, Teedee. You are awesome. Thanks for making me grin from ear to ear. I love that PeeJaew and PeeMam take fan/viewers opinions into consideration. I for one, love Nadech and Yaya together too. I am happy that PeeJaew and PeeMam see their talent and their chemistry. I want an original script for them. I don't know if that is too much to ask? Nadech...he is just...mmm.

cecilia

Staff member
^Dal, not only you grin from ear to ear -- i'm here, giggling like a little girl -- happy that she got her wishes come true :p

Teedee, thanks for the tiny bits detail of the interview -- i'm so happy that the both of them agree on one part and support each other .. It's a disappointment that they cut out that part, however, they gave us more than what we need so leaving that behind isn't so bad since we get to see FAI/JEED love left to right .. I'm so happy about their new project, don't know what else to say but looking forward to 2011. It seems to be the best year for me for not only ateam are returning but FAI/JEED are back !!! Hopefully, like Dal, another original lakorn or if it's a remake, please adjust the role/character well so that the fans will love it for what it is. I so looking forward to all these possibility lakorn -- the anticipating is killing me slowly but i'll hang onto it as i know, i'll get spoil by you for sure. Thanks na.

I love the monkey around part when Yaya's not there but when she's there, he's all gentleman like ^^ How cute. Definitely crushing on each other

neena

sarNie Adult
THANK YOU TEEDEE FOR THE UPDATE!!! I CAN HARDLY WAIT NOW!!! SO EXCITED!!!! I THINK EVERYONE IS SUSPECTING ABOUT NADECH AND YAYA...I'M NOT SURPRISED IF THEY LIKE EACH OTHER...A LOT OF PPL ARE HINTING IT BUT I WILL WAIT UNTIL THEY CONFIRM IT THEMSELVES.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
if only thai producer read fanfictions... then they would have an original script for a lakorn... I really do wanna see my fanfiction that im writing of barry and yaya get turn into a lakorn.. i think someone mention that earlier..

cecilia

Staff member
^Moey, did you start on it? Did i miss it in the fiction section? I only get a snippet of the whole three series lol

Anyway, if they do fiction, i want some of SARN'S fiction make into LAKORN :p -- especially the FLIRTATIOUS playboy trilogy
(although, she's not done with the 3rd part yet .. hopefully, she'll return home safely to finish it)

I also like LINAELM's 'ARRANGE MARRIAGE' fiction -- that was fabulous and still is.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
^Moey, did you start on it? Did i miss it in the fiction section? I only get a snippet of the whole three series lol

Anyway, if they do fiction, i want some of SARN'S fiction make into LAKORN :p -- especially the FLIRTATIOUS playboy trilogy
(although, she's not done with the 3rd part yet .. hopefully, she'll return home safely to finish it)

I also like LINAELM's 'ARRANGE MARRIAGE' fiction -- that was fabulous and still is.
yups im writing it now... i have a totally of 3 chapters for each storie.but i want to wait till i get everything together... i need posters.. i want to request some from you. but i need to find some pictures hehe...

cecilia

Staff member
Yaow!!!!! Awesome news, thanks teedee:) if its any consolation about the bear scene, they only couldn't film the kids part because they were strapped for time, bad weather conditions and the aftermath of it. We didn't miss out on fai jeed airtime it would've most likely been a fai voice over w the youngings acting out the scene and someone translated those dialogue too! I'm sure for both projects, both parties are going to take advantage and go all out, we are going to be so spoiled! And Mr. King somjing can suck it! Yaya sounds fine to me even has the nang aek voice. When she speaks in real life is a little slow and shows her weakness in the language only goes to show me that yaya works really.hard and does.her.homework like.everyone else says... sorry yaya and Barry are truly the next big thing!
Yaya's on/off screen remind me of Aff -- how the guys keep making fun of her slowness or the way she carries herself lol .

anyway, it's a bit harsh to see ppl not admit the truth and criticize other to relief that guilt -- i just wish ppl accept it and move on to correct themselves like paajaew and p'mam. -- this is what truly what sportsmanship is all about .. The blaming game or the finger pointing shouldn't even be brought up in here when the other directors has not say anything of such to him ... kindda sad on his part to point finger and not see flaws in his works. I guess, this show who is better than who between these awesome directors.

nikki1786

LizQuen
ignoring my FB for days because a lot of people asking me if im busy... my answer will be just the same that "im busy with barry and yaya" LOL mostly they popped in my chatbox.

cecilia

Staff member
^i can't blame you for ignoring them for NADECH/YAYA -- they're just too delicious to leave it behind lol

BTW, wonderful mv -- the romeo/juliet concept is sad -- but thank goodness, we know FAI/JEED ends well.

Moey, i'm looking forward to your fiction -- i hope you SPOIL me A LOT like DAL and her short scene of NADECH/YAYA in their most intimate moment :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia
Posted Today, 02:09 AM

m3lhouse, on 08 December 2010 - 01:52 AM, said:

Yaow!!!!! Awesome news, thanks teedee:) if its any consolation about the bear scene, they only couldn't film the kids part because they were strapped for time, bad weather conditions and the aftermath of it. We didn't miss out on fai jeed airtime it would've most likely been a fai voice over w the youngings acting out the scene and someone translated those dialogue too! I'm sure for both projects, both parties are going to take advantage and go all out, we are going to be so spoiled! And Mr. King somjing can suck it! Yaya sounds fine to me even has the nang aek voice. When she speaks in real life is a little slow and shows her weakness in the language only goes to show me that yaya works really.hard and does.her.homework like.everyone else says... sorry yaya and Barry are truly the next big thing!
Yaya's on/off screen remind me of Aff -- how the guys keep making fun of her slowness or the way she carries herself lol .

anyway, it's a bit harsh to see ppl not admit the truth and criticize other to relief that guilt -- i just wish ppl accept it and move on to correct themselves like paajaew and p'mam. -- this is what truly what sportsmanship is all about .. The blaming game or the finger pointing shouldn't even be brought up in here when the other directors has not say anything of such to him ... kindda sad on his part to point finger and not see flaws in his works. I guess, this show who is better than who between these awesome directors.
ur welcome i'm glad to share this great news with all the fans of Nadech/YaYa.
totally agree. yeah he was mad cause the reporter ask him what he think that his lakorn PLR wasn't hot like DJA? and that ppl complain about Mint acting, especially her voice. so that's how he answer back. which surprises me,agree he act immature like lose and point fingers like a kid. YaYa voice is fine she has a cute voice shows she work hard on her acting, on her voice cause she record herself speaking and listen to it and practice speaking clear/loud, her regular speaking voice and acting voice is kinda different,when she act she speak clear/loud which show she work hard and make her acting more charming cause of her voice. it does show who is the better director/producer in here even though DJA was such a hot lakorn but Paajaew/P'Mam wasn't conceited about it but instead sound humble and very grateful and will improve on their new project and don't say bad things about the other producer/director's work either,and considerate of the fans opinion and suggestion and was sweet to have the exclusive interview with the fan. just make me love them more. and i don't think mr king will ever accept his flaws either which it's sad to have a director/producer like him.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Teedee, thanks for the interview. I was giggling and blushing when I when the interview. Today, I heard many good news, like A-TEAM reunited, and now it's Nadech/Yaya! :clap: Love P'Mam and P'Paajaew, they're so sweet, nice, and an awesome directors! :thumbsup:

Btw, I love how Nadech acted so silly when Yaya not around, but when she came, he acted all well manner, so cute! :wub:

neena

sarNie Adult
For my own good, I am going on hiatus after this post...i think i overdosed on Yaya and nadech. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy, but i think i need to stay away from my laptop because this anticipation is really killing me. So after this post i will shut down my laptop and hide it! i love reading all the posts about nadech and yaya so much but everything i see now a days is them, its becoming unhealthy. so i will be back when my obsession has lessen. BYE! I expect much juicier news when i return!!

cecilia

Staff member
^he's trying hard to make/leave a good impression on her -- hoping, she'll notice ..

Moey, maybe you can add the monkey around part until his YOD YAH YEE arrive to the scene -- it is only then, he'll realize that he needs to impress her to make her fall for his charm like any other girls.

Neena, i don't know how you can do it .. i can't -- i leave the house with the itouch, nadech/yaya on my screen -- i come back inside, the computer is on, nadech/yaya goes again .. i'm so glad i only have one course this semester b/c with this high fever, if i were to take more than one course, man, i would be scare to look at my gpa lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
ur welcome i'm glad to share this great news with all the fans of Nadech/YaYa.
totally agree. yeah he was mad cause the reporter ask him what he think that his lakorn PLR wasn't hot like DJA? and complain about Mint acting, especially her voice. so that's how he answer back. which surprises me,agree he act immature like lose and point fingers like a kid. YaYa voice is fine she has a cute voice shows she work hard on her acting, on her voice cause her regular speaking voice and acting voice is kinda different,when she act she speak clear/loud. it does show who is the better director/producer in here even though DJA was such a hot lakorn but Paajaew/P'Mam wasn't conceited about it but instead sound humble and very grateful and will improve on their new project and don't say bad things about the other producer/director's work either,and considerate of the fans opinion and suggestion and was so sweet to have the exclusive interview with the fan. just make me love them more. and i don't think mr king will ever accept his flawas either which it's sad for having a director/producer like him.
PLR's director need to grow up, he's so childish. I think he should find a better answer, and not complain about Mint's voice. I feel bad for Mint. She is a beautiful lady, but we all know her voice could be very annoying when she yell or speak very loud.

Btw, I love Yaya's voice because it so cute with her adorable body gesture. I think Kim have a cute voice too.

cecilia

Staff member
^Yes, it's so sad to see director blame or make excuses for their actors/actresses when they sees the flaw from the start. I think instead of criticizing the actors/actresses after the lakorn air, the director should have fix the problem from the start to avoid such crucial moment like this ..

Anyway, atm there's only one thing i want to see and that is to see all the directors accept their flaws, learn to move on without hurting each other like this -- i still want to see repeat collaboration works in the future .. perhaps, they could use this as a lesson/suggestion to use for their future collaboration projects.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
JennieN

Posted Today, 03:08 AM

I didn't know Nadech acting all proper when Yaya was on set!!

AW!!! I love this couple!!

yeah, i was surprise he tried to act proper in front of her too but think it's so cute he does and hopefull she'll notice. even Khun Traiphob the host tonight show saids Nadech is a gentleman to Yaya what ever she wants he'll run and get it before she even finish her sentence, she will say P'...and he runs and get it for her already. haha. he's sweet. how cute/funny like everyone knows Nadech crushes on Yaya. and i think she has good feelings for him too, i dunno i have a feelings she does from bts of them together. it shows she does but she doesn't really show it as much that is haha.