4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
yups he always do that when hes nervous.. Mark is really easy to read when hes nervous.

Heres the translation of the Talk about Mint Chalida. some stuffs can be off.. I have bad hearing so i was having trouble hearing what they say.
Thank you, moey! :heart:

Keep it up, Mark ... heheh :coverlaf: (But I hafta say it again - he really IS so cute in that interview *drools* :wub:)

And with tha, I hafta be off for now - my son just woke up and I need to attend to him. ^_^

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I imagine Mint to have this kind of look in this story. I think she looks lovely here.

she does look lovely there.. im trying to find more pictures of her.. but its hard because she didnt have too many shoots...

Thank you, moey! :heart:

Keep it up, Mark ... heheh :coverlaf: (But I hafta say it again - he really IS so cute in that interview *drools* :wub:)

And with tha, I hafta be off for now - my son just woke up and I need to attend to him. ^_^
Yes he is... he is really cute!! heheeh.. awwies you have a son too? how old is he??

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
*shake head* from 147 to 152 overnight. AigoOo...
Valinny you don't have to worry honey. I'm hitting 30 in 6months. So you should be happy to be younger rather than way....older. I'm the same age as Umm atichart just younger by 4months.

Awww I can't wait for next year to roll by. Hehehe it's only around the corner too...

At any point in time I would like to see them play in a time period lakorn. I think both Barryaya looks good boran or modern.

Back to work now~

yeah i do want to see Nadech/Yaya play in boranish type lakorn too,as prince/princess will be great. or dress in the century as Wanida is also cute/nice too.
Viviant, yeah love those pics of Nadech/Yaya that i had to share, they're sooo cute, love when they are touching eachother shows how comfortable and how much they adore eachother, when i saw the pics i was like awwww..haha.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
After reading about Mak might being a player ahaha
&& since i want MTEAM to do another lakorn together...
I am writing a FanFic;; :fanfic: :fanfic:
I want him to switch roles of being someone so mature into someone who is a playa playa!!

I am titling it CASANOVA GAMMATHEP :dance2: :dance2:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
After reading about Mak might being a player ahaha
&& since i want MTEAM to do another lakorn together...
I am writing a FanFic;; :fanfic: :fanfic:
I want him to switch roles of being someone so mature into someone who is a playa playa!!

I am titling it CASANOVA GAMMATHEP :dance2: :dance2:
ouuu I cant wait to read it!!! the more Fan fiction of Mteam the better!! i gotta post mines up soon.. Im started withthe mistress one.. Mark is gonna be a hott Sugar daddy!! lols..

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
ouuu I cant wait to read it!!! the more Fan fiction of Mteam the better!! i gotta post mines up soon.. Im started withthe mistress one.. Mark is gonna be a hott Sugar daddy!! lols..
I love how you inspired me to write too!! :)
Also the news about him being a player ahhaha
I started writing yesterday..i'll post up it up when i finish

i can't wait for yours too moey!!

MTEAM power haha

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I love how you inspired me to write too!! :)
Also the news about him being a player ahhaha
I started writing yesterday..i'll post up it up when i finish

i can't wait for yours too moey!!

MTEAM power haha
I did?? I'm happy that i did... I cant wait to read yours.. I got some ready. be prepare to cry for Mint cause Mark is a jerk and an ass but he has a good heart!!!

MTEAM power.... lols

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
Credit: AubdulHeY

Preview

Film

Prin playing comedy for ThaiTv3 film special, 'My girlfriend is a Vampire'.
While I was watching the film, I notice Prin keep his armpit clean, hairless.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Credit: AubdulHeY

Preview

Film

Prin playing comedy for ThaiTv3 film special, 'My girlfriend is a Vampire'.
While I was watching the film, I notice Prin keep his armpit clean, hairless.
I just finish watching that.. him and Ja made a cute couple too but she looks a bit old for him...

but that movie was funny..

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
I did?? I'm happy that i did... I cant wait to read yours.. I got some ready. be prepare to cry for Mint cause Mark is a jerk and an ass but he has a good heart!!!

MTEAM power.... lols
When a pr'ek is a jerk and an ass with a good heart, doesn't that always make the n'ek fall for him. Because he has a little bad boy in him as a turn on and good part of his heart capture her heart.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
When a pr'ek is a jerk and an ass with a good heart, doesn't that always make the n'ek fall for him. Because he has a little bad boy in him as a turn on and good part of his heart caputre her heart.
yups.. every girl got that thing for the bad boi.. lols.. I want to see Mark play a bad boy for once.. wooo It be hott!! lols..

kalek

sarNie Hatchling

4 elements switch couple.

Yaya & Mark were pair. And I have a feeling these two going to have something going on.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =

4 elements switch couple.

Yaya & Mark were pair. And I have a feeling these two going to have something going on.
I dont know.. I think at one point mark probably did have a crush on yaya.. but in the pantip interview.. he said that she already got someone so he dont want to be in news with yaya... maybe this a hint that yaya and nadech had something going on..

In my eyes.. I think mark is closer to Mint c then any other actress he worked with... :wub:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

MTEAM power.... lols
I will be ready...i can't wait to read it...
plus since PLR is ending too

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I dont know.. I think at one point mark probably did have a crush on yaya.. but in the pantip interview.. he said that she already got someone so he dont want to be in news with yaya... maybe this a hint that yaya and nadech had something going on..

In my eyes.. I think mark is closer to Mint c then any other actress he worked with... :wub:
I also do think that MARK have a crush on Yaya as well - but seeing how sweet and shy when Yaya and Nadech are together. He probably sense that these two are liking each other. If he likes her - he can still persue her. ALL FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR - however, I feel Nadech have an upper hand for now :lol:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I also do think that MARK have a crush on Yaya as well - but seeing how sweet and shy when Yaya and Nadech are together. He probably sense that these two are liking each other. If he likes her - he can still persue her. ALL FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR - however, I feel Nadech have an upper hand for now :lol:
i agreed.. lols.. Im soo rooting for nadech and yaya to be a real couple! and mark and mint too!! lols..