4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i cant wait to see Lom fall in love with Kati!! THEY ARE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE!! OMG IM GOING CRAZY!! LOLS!!

Prisna, Bellefire and P Kkrystal... Do you guys want to have another chat while watching Wayupak Montra live? Today was fun chatting with you guys..

I'm really looking forward to this.. seems like Jeed and Chaem are going to be great sisters in laws... woooo:thumbsup:
I would love too, but I dont know how my schedule are like tomorrow since my mom is going to temple, so I have to help her pack and get ready. Mine msn Trulyprisna@hotmail.com

Since FAI/JEED are back .. here's a small treat for the NADECH fans ..
each time i heard this song, i can only imagine FAI with JEED ..
wish YAYA'S there to promote with him (even though it's not part of her endorsement deal LOL)

Credit: TheDeamz
Thanks Ceci. When I saw this video, my reaction are the same as these fans girls, screaming in my room. haha :wub:

I can't wait to see Fai and Jeed....One reason why I love 4 HJHKK..

however, the other couples are adorable too but I just love Fai and Jeed the most.

THE FEVER IS CERTAINLY BACK - and they are married!!!!!!
Same for me. I think Fai/Jeed and Lom/Kati are my favorite couples. Im rewatching DJA again. haha I dont even remember how many time I watch it. haha

Awe -- this show that he value his wifey more as they age together - so sweet to call her formally.

Teedee, for a minute, i almost have a heart attack -- i thought that was a PREGNANT picture of YAI JEED! *sighed* only if it's true in WPM ^^
Thanks for the pix na.

IP, those were some cute mv .. keep it coming!

Rasa, thanks for the translation na .. always cute to hear ppl talk nice of NADECH and his habit ^^ So on the day he ask to eat with the team, must be the day he wants to eat COMFORTABLY without embarrassing himself in front of the woman (we think) he is crushing on :wub: -- so sweet.
hahaha I agreed with you! I love the first and last pic of Nadech/Yaya. Love the way Nadech placed his hand on her waist. :wub: I will drop die if Nadech puts his hand on Yaya's belly, make it seem like she was pregnant. hahah

@Teedee, thanks for the pics! I agreed with you about Boy and that are the reasons why I love him. Plus, he's my Pharmacist guy too. hahahaha

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
dunno if anyone seen these pics yet,Nadech/YaYa on WPMT set,they're so cute!

Thanks. Yaya looks A LOT like Ning Kullastree in that hi-lo top!! She's a chameleon... I can't wait for the wine tradition festivities scenes...looks like they're doing something during the day and night...although it seems like it's gonna be waaaay towards the end of the series. From the title credit, looks like the other sibling/couples will be matchmakers here. I like that Aof P used lots of Fai/jeed shots too, maybe they'll have a little more prominent role in here...girl can wish. I skimmed through a bit of the thairath summaries, and I think the hospital scene where there was a bts for will be in this weekend's episodes, thinking sunday's.

Just wanted to comment on King Somjing. He just sounds like an awkward guy, seems like he's more into the technical aspects of lakorn making than connecting the actors together and ultimately engaging and pleasing the audience a la PaaJAEW... He directed one of my favorite lakorns, Kao wan hai nu pen sai lub w Mam Kathaleeya and Pete. I really enjoyed that one. And I hear a lot of actors, who've worked with him, they speak of him of high regards like he's very particular of technical such and such but for me he missed it with PLR. Somethings gotta be up when this lakorn was significantly shorter than the rest and the story seemed neglected. Hell WM is a ghost one and it seems like it has more kok kik love scenes than TH and DJA. I get that PLR might have the sweet pra nang stuff secondary or driven more from the "mystery" or nang aek's hidden agenda, and King Som Jing wanted to have the leads emote and connect most through their eyes but did he really think he was gonna get people crazy fevering watching the pra nangs just staring at each other while everyone else got the screen time? And he didn't direct WWWW, I think he produced it while his younger brother was the real director. But WWWW was a bit bleh...inconsistent with entertainment and plot...but I did enjoy Ken and Chompoo despite the sucky flow of the series. He's definitely no Paa Jaew. I probably watched like 4% of PLR as I just don't care for anything there, just popped in for Fai ;) Does anyone here know the ratings for the series and if PLR really bombed as everyone making it out to be? I know not a lot of people like it compared to DJA and why is it compared to DJA and not TH? Don't blame DJA fever for the bust that is PLR... all of you said it already, the script was lacking... he needed to have seen that and adjusted to make this story as entertaining and engaging as the others...

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
teedee, thanks the pics, our lovely two are always fascinating!!!

And I got more if them have not been posted too.(or you dont mind to rewatch them for fun, LOL)

Ceci,I sense Jeed is pregnant according to her sacque and Fai‘s tiny holding on her waist!!!! :scratchchin:

Rasa, thanks again for the translation.

BTW, any hint on Jeed's necklace as she always wears it? Is it a gif from Fai, I might think too much??? :scratchhead2:

annea

sarNie Adult
ahh thanks for sharing the pictures eheheh they r too cute!! but is it just me or mr. fai looks more muscular in here LOL he got a nice built!!!

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Agree with mahsuri, Ceci and M3I. I think M3I is right, he didn't really direct Wiwa Wawoon, that's his youger bro's work. But usually, they help each other. I watched all 3 lakorns he directed and produced, and I think he focus more on other composition of the lakorn than the emotion and acting of the leading actors. Mark & Mint do have good chemistry off-screen that every can see but when on screen, they don't seem to like each other at all.

btw, thank you kalek for the clip. Nadech & Yaya looks cute but a bit awkward, lol. Too bad, today she's supposed to go with Nadech give their signature the fans but she couldn't go. She needs to shoot Tawan Dued.

neena

sarNie Adult
Yaya's look in WPM is more mature. OMG just seeing fai and jeed in the preview is just...i'm gonna cry of happiness!!! I MISS them so damn much! so far i really really like Boy and margie in WPM, they already have chemistry!!! i hope I get to see JEED AND FAI TOMORROW!!! I am dreaming about them tonight for sure!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yaya's look in WPM is more mature. OMG just seeing fai and jeed in the preview is just...i'm gonna cry of happiness!!! I MISS them so damn much! so far i really really like Boy and margie in WPM, they already have chemistry!!! i hope I get to see JEED AND FAI TOMORROW!!! I am dreaming about them tonight for sure!!!
I agree; Yaya does look a lot more mature in WPM!! the way her hair is put back too!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm with most of you. I just finished episode 7 and all I have to say was this was one of the most disappointing lakorn I have ever watched from first to last episode. Ch3 seriously needs to pair them up again in a new lakorn, with a new director.

Ceci, I didn't know the director to Pathapee Leh Ruk also directed Wiwa. That was also another disappointing lakorn but I did not finish it. I feel like Ch3 is lowering their standard. The editing in 365 Wan Haeng Ruk was bad. They did a bad job at cutting scenes. They even cut Ann's last word at the end of the lakorn.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I think M3I is right, he didn't really direct Wiwa Wawoon, that's his youger bro's work. But usually, they help each other. I watched all 3 lakorns he directed and produced, and I think he focus more on other composition of the lakorn than the emotion and acting of the leading actors. Mark & Mint do have good chemistry off-screen that every can see but when on screen, they don't seem to like each other at all.
Hmm, come to think of it, I think I'm better off watching all those bts clips of M & M - gonna downlaod more later and if I ever learn to make a video clip, hopefully I can make one of their 4 HJHKK bts .

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I thought Fai look more muscular in DJA and PLR. He was really handsome in PLR.
Was he ? Really handsome in PLR ? I actually dislike his make-up in PLR ...he looked too 'white' that I think the make-up people must've put too much foundation or something on his face.

That's another aspect that I don't like in PLR - the makeup esp on Cha-Aim and her friend Rung.

And don't get me started on the wardrobe. Why did they have to give Din all those checked shirts ??? It's so not him! *wails*

cecilia

Staff member
I believe i have a dream of them last night but i can't remember what it is ..

anyway, don't hurt me b/c i just got done making a SAD MV of breaking the couple up (even though, i love them too death -- there has got to be a sad and doubting time for the two LOL)
- Will post it up later in my youtube channel -- hope everyone don't hate me for this :p

Rasa, let's just let our mind run wild with the baby talks -- i really wish and hope there is one -- just the mention of 'baby' will satisfy me too lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Is Wayupak Montra scary? I don't want to watch it alone if it is. I'm a big chicken because I believe in this kind of stuff even if it is computerize and looks extremely fake lol it's the thought of it that scares me. When I saw the teaser I was like wow a lakorn version of the shutter lmao

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I can't believe it she walked in on Lome while he was making out with girl. Wonder why the old man hate Lome so much to send the ghost to bother him. I love her lok lots they are so cute.

cecilia

Staff member
^maybe he was a womanizer and had daughter who fall victim to Lom's trap? She committed suicide and can't be reborn so he sent her spirit back to get revenge or someone else to take revenge on his daughter? (just a theory lol)

cecilia

Staff member
Is Wayupak Montra scary? I don't want to watch it alone if it is. I'm a big chicken because I believe in this kind of stuff even if it is computerize and looks extremely fake lol it's the thought of it that scares me. When I saw the teaser I was like wow a lakorn version of the shutter lmao
Hm .. I'm not a fan of horror either but for now, i didn't think it's scary *yet*

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol I will save it for tomorrow morning. I'm sort of will be alone tonight. The music spooks me out too.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
it wasn't scary yet - and this comes from a big scaredy cat!! i can't watch horrors i can't even watch embarassing scenes without changing channels while watching tv...
maybe it's not scary yet because of the two kid ghosts, they're somehow really cute ^-^