4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
^you know .. i was afraid that their chemistry won't show good on WPM b/c it was the first series to be shot of them as a couple before DJA ..
However, i shouldn't have doubt it when their FITTING pictures had spoken the truth -- THEY HAVE CHEMISTRY SINCE THE START ..
it's no wonder everyone's into FAI/JEED LOVE .. their love blossom before we knew it.

Phone, it's good to see more fan participate in here .. glad you can join us .. at least, we know we're not alone in liking younger men (in lakorn or celebrity only)

Vivi, thanks for the picture na .. i love them all especially these :wub:

I love the love they have for each other here -- so much love!
Thats my concern too,sure, their love in DJA is dazzling,spilling everywhere and difficult to surpass. But i am satisfied w the spark they showed yesterday. LMAO,Fai glue mia, how cute it is after Fai&Jeed become hubby and wifey. Now, Jeed is the one who in charge and that's the new way they show how much they love each other. I am enchanted w it and cant wait more chemistry from them.

weclome all the new friends!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
^you know .. i was afraid that their chemistry won't show good on WPM b/c it was the first series to be shot of them as a couple before DJA ..
However, i shouldn't have doubt it when their FITTING pictures had spoken the truth -- THEY HAVE CHEMISTRY SINCE THE START ..
it's no wonder everyone's into FAI/JEED LOVE .. their love blossom before we knew it.

Phone, it's good to see more fan participate in here .. glad you can join us .. at least, we know we're not alone in liking younger men (in lakorn or celebrity only)

Vivi, thanks for the picture na .. i love them all especially these :wub:

I love the love they have for each other here -- so much love!

totally agree. Nadech/YaYa has chemistry since their fitting. so i shouldn't have doubt them in WPMT either. such adorable perfect couple. they are still so cute in WPMT as husband/wife. it's funny that he's scare of his wife.haha. anxious to heard about their new lakorn with P'Da hopefully they'll have the opening ceremony in Jan.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I come to take an article of Mark&Mint that blisful have posted to translate. But it's gone because it's hotlinked. Anyway, I can remember one thing that Mint mentioned about the kiss scene that they just did the kiss on the forhead. She said to Mark that I don't let p'Mark steal my first kiss! And I find it's very cute. Too bad it's gone already. If I can find it again, I'll translate it.
Dang!

Mint - next time, just let him! :crush:

blissfulxoxo - probably one of those magazine scans ?

Rasa - hope you can find the article!

P/S : Not only my head is spinning, but my laptop too :wackonut: It needs its break apparently :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sorry if I'm a pain in the butt, but when posting picture, can you guys refrain from posting so much at once. I don't know if it's sarnworld but it takes a while to load when there's so many pictures posted. But when I'm at Soompi, I don't come across this problem.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry if I'm a pain in the butt, but when posting picture, can you guys refrain from posting so much at once. I don't know if it's sarnworld but it takes a while to load when there's so many pictures posted. But when I'm at Soompi, I don't come across this problem.
It's okay. I understand. I used to go through this way back then and now I finally have high-speed internet! Lol. I hear some have this same problem but I don't so I dunno.

Dang!

Mint - next time, just let him! :crush:

blissfulxoxo - probably one of those magazine scans ?

Rasa - hope you can find the article!

P/S : Not only my head is spinning, but my laptop too :wackonut: It needs its break apparently :p
LOL, yes she should just let Mark be her first kiss :wub: I'm sure he is anxious for it!! Hehehe.

Oh, I upload all the photos I post in my photobucket account but I just found it that my account exceed bandwith?! Something like that with photobucket :scratchhead2:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@blissfulxoxo

I am totally jealous of your Signature!!!
Please make mea one!! ahaha

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thanks, Viviant for the pics. V there are some that I haven't seen of Fai and Jeed. I really like the one of Nadech pulling on Yaya's bottom shirt tied around her waist. It seems like he is about to rip her clothes off. LOL. I don't mean to have a rotten mind, sorry. It is a cute pic. :)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
@blissfulxoxo

I am totally jealous of your Signature!!!
Please make mea one!! ahaha
Lol, I wish I made it! But I didn't. I find at chalidaclub.net/forum

They have many many cute stuff ^__^ YOu should join us there!

I have not done graphic design since my comp. crashed last year :weep:

cecilia

Staff member
Thanks, Viviant for the pics. V there are some that I haven't seen of Fai and Jeed. I really like the one of Nadech pulling on Yaya's bottom shirt tied around her waist. It seems like he is about to rip her clothes off. LOL. I don't mean to have a rotten mind, sorry. It is a cute pic. :)
muahahaha -- i understand.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I come to take an article of Mark&Mint that blisful have posted to translate. But it's gone because it's hotlinked. Anyway, I can remember one thing that Mint mentioned about the kiss scene that they just did the kiss on the forhead. She said to Mark that I don't let p'Mark steal my first kiss! And I find it's very cute. Too bad it's gone already. If I can find it again, I'll translate it.
I know which interview you're talking about. It's from this cover. If you still want to translate it. ^^

To be honest, my first impression of Mark and Mint's interactions was that their relationship was very sibling like. But after a while, it's kind of hard to ignore the potential there when Mark keeps looking at Mint the way that he does sometimes, and how his posture just tends to turn towards her. I know he can be very charming with other females, but it seems there's something's different with Mint.

Even though I enjoy watching Mark's reactions when the reporters bombard him with questions about Mint (It's too cute lol), I still think they (the media) should tone it down. Mint's still young. Give her a few years. 17 is still a girl's age. <----Now that I think about what I just wrote, I think Mark should have answered something along the same line if he wanted to avoid further media speculation. Nadech is so much more blunt. lol. Just my opinion.

I still miss Mint and Mark. :lol:

Slideshow of Mint and Mak..thanks to blissfulxoxo

I like that song by Buachompoo. ^^

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
To be honest, my first impression of Mark and Mint's interactions was that their relationship was very sibling like. But after a while, it's kind of hard to ignore the potential there when Mark keeps looking at Mint the way that he does sometimes, and how his posture just tends to turn towards her. I know he can be very charming with other females, but it seems there's something's different with Mint.

Even though I enjoy watching Mark's reactions when the reporters bombard him with questions about Mint (It's too cute lol), I still think they (the media) should tone it down. Mint's still young. Give her a few years. 17 is still a girl's age. <----Now that I think about what I just wrote, I think Mark should have answered something along the same line if he wanted to avoid further media speculation. Nadech is so much more blunt. lol. Just my opinion.

I still miss Mint and Mark. :lol:
What do you think he should've said ? I feel that his body language tends to give him away. Either that or he's just bad at covering his nervousness when asked about his personal life.

I haven't been watching many clips of them since my internet connection can be horrendous half of the time. Streaming can be a pain sometimes. I'm curious to see more of Mint's reaction. So far, what I've seen in Ratree Samosorn / Star Stage / Star Chat etc, she just behaved normally and I don't see much indication that she's interested in him. I still find it amusing to see such a contrast in Mark and Mint's reaction when asked in RS about the 2 Mints throwing water to each other. Mark kept swallowing (nervously, I may say) while Mint just looked calm about the whole thing. :lol:

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Mintwix Thank you. That's the one I'm looking for. So I'll save it and will post the translation later.

I've found this clip. Actually, Teedee has mentioned earlier that yesterday Nadech went to ITsquare and the fans asked him 'Do you love p'Yaya?' And he said 'I love Jeed' Afterthat he said 'Yaya is my sister' This is the clip.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
You're welcome, ja.

What do you think he should've said ? I feel that his body language tends to give him away. Either that or he's just bad at covering his nervousness when asked about his personal life.

I haven't been watching many clips of them since my internet connection can be horrendous half of the time. Streaming can be a pain sometimes. I'm curious to see more of Mint's reaction. So far, what I've seen in Ratree Samosorn / Star Stage / Star Chat etc, she just behaved normally and I don't see much indication that she's interested in him. I still find it amusing to see such a contrast in Mark and Mint's reaction when asked in RS about the 2 Mints throwing water to each other. Mark kept swallowing (nervously, I may say) while Mint just looked calm about the whole thing. :lol:

Well, it’s not that I think he should have said this or not say that etc. I don’t want it to seem like I’m judging him, because I like him the way that he is. But I guess I’ll put it this way. If I were in his shoes, whether I have a crush on Mint or not, I would have told the media that Mint is still young and I wouldn’t think anything romantic with her. I would have said that I think Mint should focus on her passions and education and then ask the media to not misunderstand. Basically insinuate to them that I'd appreciate it if they would cease all speculation. Mark’s already been saying way too many times (unconvincingly) that he has a sibling-like relationship with Mint, so I would say such comments shouldn’t be viewed as abnormal coming from a “brother” who should probably care about her.

The question that seems to get Mark is the part about the future. He fails this one quite a few times. :lol:

But see, Mark wouldn’t be so cute and this rumor wouldn’t be so interesting to follow if he was blunt and answered something a long those lines. The way Mark responds to the media, with vagueness and lacking firmness, I think, encourages more suspicion. I don’t think he’s doing it on purpose though.

About Mint. Yes, she has been very self-composed. That’s one of the things I like about her. She carries herself well. There was an online article a while back where she said that Mark is not her type...Then again, in the interview that Rasa will translate, when asked who she preferred between Din, Lom, and Fai, I believe she said she doesn't have a type yet because she hasn't thought about these things; so she chose all three of them. :lol:

alienation

sarNie Egg
Hi. I'm new to Lakorn's world. I started watching lakorn last year. I must say that 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao is currently my favorite lakorn. I love Fai and Jeed very much. They have so much chemistry together. Recently, I started to watch PLR. And I have some questions regarding riding horses.

As you guys see, we know that Barry and Yaya did their own riding scene themselves, right? I watched BTS that both of them went to riding classes to master up their skills in riding horses. How about Mark and Mint? Because through out these episodes of PLR, I am sure that they used stunt man and woman to replace them. Is it because in DJA, the scenes revolves around barn, farm and horses while in PLR it revolves around hotel? I hope someone can enlightened me on why this difference happened. I know that they have different production companies handling each stories. But do they not train together on riding horses?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Hi. I'm new to Lakorn's world. I started watching lakorn last year. I must say that 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao is currently my favorite lakorn. I love Fai and Jeed very much. They have so much chemistry together. Recently, I started to watch PLR. And I have some questions regarding riding horses.

As you guys see, we know that Barry and Yaya did their own riding scene themselves, right? I watched BTS that both of them went to riding classes to master up their skills in riding horses. How about Mark and Mint? Because through out these episodes of PLR, I am sure that they used stunt man and woman to replace them. Is it because in DJA, the scenes revolves around barn, farm and horses while in PLR it revolves around hotel? I hope someone can enlightened me on why this difference happened. I know that they have different production companies handling each stories. But do they not train together on riding horses?
Mark and Mint did get riding classes to master their skills also. But during the scene that they were filming (riding the horses) the weather wasnt too good and the horses were acting up.. So they have to use stunts. There was a news on it.