4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Let's hope it's true. I did thought that it would have been too quick if Din and ChaAim married right after the ending of PLR. For it to be realistic, I think they would have needed time to transition and get used to their new found relationship as lovers.

I'm really pleased with WPM so far. I think they balanced the scenes between all the casts quite well

Lol. mahsuri1284. Triple posts.
i know she did i think her internet is slow so sarnworld might be slow for her..

anyways i was thinking the same too.. like it would be too quick for Chaem to marry Din since they just got in the relationship and she just got her family that she wanted.. I really hope theres a double wedding at the end...

so far im loving WPM .. everything is going great. heheh Khun Off Pongpat did a great job !!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yeah. Also, I noticed everyone looks much better in WPM. I mean, they all seem more attractive. Not that they weren't before, but the wardrobe, hair, and makeup are better. I guess I agree with what mahsuri said before. The makeup in PLR was mediocre. Lol. I just overlooked it, that's all.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Yeah. Also, I noticed everyone looks much better in WPM. I mean, they all seem more attractive. Not that they weren't before, but the wardrobe, hair, and makeup are better. I guess I agree with what mahsuri said before. The makeup in PLR was mediocre. Lol. I just overlooked it, that's all.
I agree.. i love how din dress in this one.. and how chaem dresses too... They all look much better in here... I cant wait till friday... im sooo excited... lom is starting to like kati..

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Hmm. I haven't read the spoilers or anything, but I think this whole revenge thing is a misunderstanding. Lom is probably being wrongly blamed and the real sinner was/is probably that guy Noot.

Yeah. I can't wait for Friday again!

I want more MTEAM. /biased

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Lol. mahsuri1284. Triple posts.
Lol - I was fighting with my husband over the use of the laptop -- he has to fill up some tedious but important document so I kinda shoved him aside for a while to post it but it just so happened that the connection was acting up again .. :p

I'm really pleased with WPM so far. I think they balanced the scenes between all the casts quite well
I'm feeling good with it so far -- not that I understand what they're really saying though ;)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Lol - I was fighting with my husband over the use of the laptop -- he has to fill up some tedious but important document so I kinda shoved him aside for a while to post it but it just so happened that the connection was acting up again .. :p
Lol. It's okay. I was just teasing. :p

I'm feeling good with it so far -- not that I understand what they're really saying though ;)
Yeah. I think it is. I haven't been annoyed by a single character yet.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Yeah. I think it is. I haven't been annoyed by a single character yet.
me too im not annoyed by the workers like how i did in PLR... the workers are funny in this one.. I think its because their real comedians... the workers in PLR are just actors/actress.. its like their saying a line off the script and it turn out not funny...

im really enjoying this...

neena

sarNie Adult
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!

From the recent concert with all the couples minus aum a though, i didn't see him. ^^they look so good together.
CREDITS YOSSINEE NANAKORN'S TWITTER

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Preview is awesome, so many intimate sences of Lom and Kati next week, plus the coalition of the three daughters in law of Adisuan. How cool when Jeed is holding the gun in front of Sek, wow, she is not only in charge of her hubby but also the gals, LOL.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Now we know why everyone is afraid of jeed....

Love the coffee scene at the hospital. THis must be the scene that yaya and mint put salt into their drinks as mention in Ratree.

cecilia

Staff member
lol done posting... XD done BRing... that was a lot of photos but its worth to BR.
i posted the pictures to the other forum... XD i overloaded the one thread with lots of pictures. XD
You're so crazily amazing !!! keep it up by promoting them far na.

Hmm. I haven't read the spoilers or anything, but I think this whole revenge thing is a misunderstanding. Lom is probably being wrongly blamed and the real sinner was/is probably that guy Noot.
I'm sensing it is like this too .. he's such a selfish and bad worker .. i hate how he interview his new employee .. so gross! who in the world would want to interview that way too ..crazy girls!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I love all these scenes with the family and of course seeing Fai and Jeed all cute and sweet talk is just the best ever!!!

puca

sarNie Juvenile
wpm has everything i love in lakorns!!!
slap/kiss scenes, chemistry between pretty and handsome pranangs, cute guys (love din <3), supportive family, pretty scenery and some really scary bad guy (here incl. a terrifying ghost) who keeps everything enthralling
wpm is really entertaining to watch and addicting, i didn't skip one single scene so far and this didn't even happen during dja

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Jeed seems a bit off to me here. She looks and seems kinda butchy so far. Like why are they playing pool, idk the family vibe is always good but throw jeed and chaim in there it gets kinda awkward and unnatural for me. But I had to laugh when they showed jeeds face when the nails were coming out of loms body. She just looked grossed out hahaha. Did anyone else think when jeed suggested kati to teach her how to sow that she was asking cuz she wants to make hankies for her baby?!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Today epi was sick. Great effects when the nails came out of Lom's body. Love everyone's expression at the hospital. Din cracked me up when he got his hand covered his mouth like he about to vomit when Lom's coughed out the blood with hairs and teeth. hahah Jeed's face was hilarious too. :loool: Everyone did a great job. :thumbsup:

I like how the ladies sat and chit chatted with each other. Then all the guys sat at the table, maybe teased Lom, then dad did the first :toast:, then fai :toast: , then din :toast: . :lol2:

I love Lom's shower place but it only best for the guy but not for the lady. :coverlaf:

It was cute when Lom read Kati's book. I like when he took her home and told Kati to kiss him. haha Yeah, :slapandkissse3:, love Lom & Kati. :lol2:

I want to play pool with Chamin and Jeed because it's one of my fav hobbies.

Btw, I like when Fai told Din that he can introduce his wife and himself, if Im correct. haha

cecilia

Staff member
Jeed seems a bit off to me here. She looks and seems kinda butchy so far. Like why are they playing pool, idk the family vibe is always good but throw jeed and chaim in there it gets kinda awkward and unnatural for me. But I had to laugh when they showed jeeds face when the nails were coming out of loms body. She just looked grossed out hahaha. Did anyone else think when jeed suggested kati to teach her how to sow that she was asking cuz she wants to make hankies for her baby?!
As much as i love seeing them -- i do sense the same too .. why aren't Jeed and Fai at the farm .. i don't know who's house they're staying, maybe Din b/c it's so nice and architectural b/c when Fai and Din got back from visiting Lom, Fai said he's back to pick up his wifey so pool time must be a thing that the girls do when their bore at Din's place.

I thought it was so cute to see how the family interact there .. once a girl stole the heart of a mother in law, it's hard to turn away that she will not be the future in law if the son happen to 'secretly' like the girl as well.

Overall, another great episode ..

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I think today episode is so cute. OMG I love Nadech he always have this mischievous look on him and made him look so cute. I agreed Mark and Mint dressed so much better here than their own story. I can see the chemistry of her with Mark now. I love Jeed she is so cute here and I love how she have her Fai wraps about her fingers and Chaem too have a way to control din..she doesn't have to be physical like Fai and Jeeed. I can't wait to for next week. I hope to see more romantic scenes with Lom and katee now since he knows that she is not lying to him. Gosh I love the family..they acts like real family.