4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
since everyone is talking about 3 i better go watch it even it spoils it for me lol..

aww i just love mteam `moey_ also byteam!!

so totally going to read your stories!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Im still writing them.. mostly of MTEAM though.. I have more chapters of Forever His Mistress more.. I just love the fact that MTEAM are :w-scene-pop-corn: in this storie... lols.. But Im also liking the other story were Mark gets Mint pregnant.. those are the two stories I write the most...

Im just making posters for it... I been lazy lately to make them.. I might request it. lols.. I been too busy browseing MTEAM's thai fanclub for pictures!!!
what? there's a story of MTeam...I wanna read lol

neena

sarNie Adult
damn the next episode look good!!! fai's woman is tough! when yaya was pointing that gun she look so cool! lol in the last part of episode 3 when nadech as talking to boy at the hospital he looked like a little cute boy!! OMG his eyes are so cute! yaya looks older then all the nang'ek's in WPM but i like her because she really transformed her role from being more childish to a stronger woman. and why do i get the feeling she already looks like a mother. nadech looks like a dad too but they are just newlyweds

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I'm planning to go to Chiang Mai, Thailand next summer! I'm very anticipating to see any thai actor/actress/singers/etc.! But I don't know since most live in Bangkok?!
Mark is from Chiang Mai. Who knows, you might be lucky enough that he's back at home for a break or something at that time :wink:

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
he hasnt promoted too many lakorns since he just started becoming a director. so far, he has produced action dramas such as "mafia tee ruk" with chakrit/pat, "din nam lom fai" with joy, golf, chakrit, etc and now "Tawan Duerd"
Oh, thanks for the info, tinah :)

Sorry, I've just started backtracking the posts I've missed earlier - still got like 10 pages to go ... LOL.

TubbyTinker

I just read an interview of Mint....I guess papparazzi caught her and Mak shopping but she denied that it was just them two...there were more ppl that went and she bumped into Mak at Siam, that was all

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
lol...i love that everyone is falling in love with the character and the actors in person...they sound like funny...silly...ppl love it

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
since everyone is talking about 3 i better go watch it even it spoils it for me lol..

aww i just love mteam `moey_ also byteam!!

so totally going to read your stories!!
Heheh thanks for the support... i love mteam!!! and i love byteam too

what? there's a story of MTeam...I wanna read lol
Im writing two storeis of MTEAM .. one of them.. Mint is Marks mistress... and the other one Mark is himself but he gets Mint pregnant... the whole plot of that storie is trying to hide it... and theres on of BYTEAM

I just read an interview of Mint....I guess papparazzi caught her and Mak shopping but she denied that it was just them two...there were more ppl that went and she bumped into Mak at Siam, that was all
ouuu where did you read this at?? I want to read it.. I dont think they went with people. everybody always say that.... I bet they were by themselves.. muahahhha MTEAM!!!

lol...i love that everyone is falling in love with the character and the actors in person...they sound like funny...silly...ppl love it
I was never active in this forum after it crashed 5 years ago... but this lakorn is too good too be silent about it!! i just love everyone!!

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Hi gals,

I just want to say thanks so much for sharing all the news, info, and pictures of the casts for 4 Hua Jai. I enjoy reading all your comments and opinions. I'm having such a good time fan-girling along with everyone.

I was wondering for some time what Boy would look like w/o his mustache, so I went to photoshop and did a quick removal of it. It's nothing fancy. Only took me a few minutes. So for anyone who is interested...

Original:

Photoshop (Just a very slight difference):

And for my fave couple MTEAM.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i prefer him with the mustache.. lols..

anyways im kinda pissed off at mints thai forum

i was on the english section of her forum.. and some one typed some means things to a member "MTEAM"

I was pissed.. i mean she is a fan of mint just like everyone else... no need to say mean things to her... grr... good thing i know how to read thai.. i know if the thai fan talk shit or not

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^ I think I like Boy better with the mustache. :lol:

Ken is back at No. 1 and I'm pretty sure we can guess who got the No. 2 spot. :wub:

Aww, thanks. I'm happy for MTEAM.

Yeah, the news was from October. They also said that Mark was holding Mint's purse or bags IIRC and that there may have been a picture. Haven't seen the picture though, so I'm not sure how reliable the rumor is.

ouuu where did you read this at?? I want to read it.. I dont think they went with people. everybody always say that.... I bet they were by themselves.. muahahhha MTEAM!!!
Are you registered in Mint's fanclub? They have topic about it there.

http://www.chalidaclub.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=193&st=0&#entry3980

Or here.
ยีนกรานว่าความสัมพันธ์แค่พี่น้อง สำหรับนางเอกหน้าใหม่ "มิ้นต์-ชาลิดา วิจิตรวงศ์ทอง" หลังมีกระแสข่าวกุ๊กกิ๊กกับพระเอกมาแรง "หมาก-ปริญ สุภารัตน์" แถมยังมีภาพที่ทั้งคู่ควงกันไปช็อปปิ้งแบบ 2 ต่อ 2 ออกมาอีกต่างหาก

ล่าสุดแว่วว่ายังได้ร่วมงานละครเรื่องใหม่ "ตะวันเดือด" อีกด้วย ซึ่งในเรื่องนี้สาวมิ้นต์รีบเคลียร์เป็นการด่วนว่า "สำหรับเรื่องตะวันเดือด บทของมิ้นต์ก็จะเป็นเด็กแก่นๆ เป็นเด็กมีปัญหานิดหน่อย มีปม โตมาอยู่ในไร่ในฟาร์ม ก็ ต้องมีแต่งตัวเป็นแบบคาวบอย ทาตัวดำ มีบู๊ด้วย ตีลังกา ขี่ม้า ยิงปืนประมาณนั้น ออกทอมบอยๆ หน่อยๆ ค่ะ แอบชอบพระเอก (โป๊บ-ธนวรรธน์) แล้วก็เล่นกับพี่หมาก (ปริญ) ค่ะ แต่ไม่ได้เล่นคู่กันนะ พี่หมากเล่นคู่กับญาญ่า"

บู๊ขนาดนี้มีเจ็บตัวบ้างมั้ย?

"มี ค่ะ ยิ่งมิ้นต์เป็นคนช้ำง่ายอยู่แล้ว เรื่องนี้ต้องบู๊ก็ถือว่าโหดมากค่ะ เพราะเราต้องเก่งทุกอย่างไง เป็นอะไรที่เราไม่เคยทำมาก่อน ก็สนุกดีค่ะ" ร่วมงานกับหมากอีกแล้วกลัวคนจับตามองมั้ย? "ก็มีบ้างค่ะ คนอาจจะเห็นเราเล่นด้วยกันจากเรื่องที่แล้ว แต่เรื่องนี้พี่หมากเล่นเป็นพี่ชาย ถามว่ากังวลมั้ยก็กังวลค่ะ เพราะว่าเราเป็นคนของสังคมก็ต้องระวังตัวมากขึ้น บางทีมิ้นต์เป็นเด็กอาจจะไม่ได้คิดอะไร แต่จริงๆ แล้วทุกคนก็โฟกัสมาที่เราเหมือนกัน ไปไหนมาไหนก็ต้องระวังตัว เซฟตัวเองมากขึ้นค่ะ"

สนิทสนมกันมากขึ้นมั้ย?

"ก็ มีมากขึ้นเพราะเราสนิทกันจากเรื่องที่แล้ว พอมาเรื่องนี้มันก็ทำให้เราเป็นกันเองมากขึ้น ด้วยความที่บทเขาเล่นเป็นพี่ชายเรา ก็จะมีการแกล้งกันบ้างค่ะ ถามว่าเขินมั้ยก็ไม่นะ ด้วยความที่เราสนิทกันด้วยอยู่แล้ว เป็นเพื่อนเป็นพี่มากกว่า ไม่เป็นไรค่ะ" กับความรักล่ะ? "ตอนนี้มิ้นต์ยังไม่โฟกัสไปที่เรื่องความรักค่ะ เพราะมิ้นต์เรียนหนักมาก ปีหน้าก็ต้องเอ็นทรานต์ด้วย และเราก็ยังเด็กอยู่ด้วย"

แต่มีภาพออกมาว่าเราไปเดินช็อปปิ้งด้วยกัน?

"ไม่ได้เดินกัน 2 คน ไปกันหลายคน แต่ภาพออกมาแบบนั้น แต่จริงๆ ไม่มีอะไรค่ะ จริงๆ วันนั้นมิ้นต์แวะเข้าไปดูเสื้อผ้าแปบเดียวเอง คือมิ้นต์ไปงานกับพี่แพ็ตตี้ พอดีพี่หมากอยู่สยามก็เลยเจอกันแปบเดียว ไม่มีอะไรค่ะ" คุณพ่อคุณแม่ห้ามหรือเปล่า? "เขาก็เป็นห่วงเราค่ะ อยากให้โฟกัสไปที่งานมากกว่า แล้วเราก็ยังเด็กต้องทำงานด้วยเรียนด้วยมันก็หนักค่ะ"

การเรียนเป็นยังไงบ้าง?

"ไม่ ค่อยได้ไปเรียนค่ะ แต่ว่าจะมีครูมาสอนพิเศษที่บ้านแบบตัวต่อตัวเลยค่ะ เราเลือกที่จะทำงานด้วยก็ต้องทำให้ดีทั้ง 2 อย่างค่ะ ถามว่ามันกระทบมั้ยก็กระทบค่ะ แต่เราก็ต้องพยายามมากขึ้น เรื่องเรียนเราก็ต้องพยายามไม่ให้ตกค่ะ" ชีวิตวัยรุ่นหายไปมั้ย? "มันก็ไม่ได้หายไปนะ ก็ยังมีเวลาไปเที่ยวกับเพื่อนๆ บ้าง แต่อาจจะไม่มากเท่าไหร่แค่นั้นเองค่ะ" มิ้นต์กล่าว

credit : teenee.com

Mark and Mint were also interviewed about it together. I posted a YT link way back.

Anyways, I still can't get over how epic WPM is. It contains the WHOLE package. Can't wait till Friday! Squeee.

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
Now we know why everyone is afraid of jeed....

Love the coffee scene at the hospital. THis must be the scene that yaya and mint put salt into their drinks as mention in Ratree.
I was think the same thing when i saw the gals making coffee. they has a lil smirk on there faces. hahaha...

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I like both stache or no stache... lol is it only me or does boy turn you on in WPM?? lol
i wish mint gets more line in WPM with mark. more screen time!!

TubbyTinker

^^ i prefer him with the mustache lol

oh gosh i went back to watch episode 3 again to see if i miss any parts, i didnt even realize din and cherem was holding hands when they were talking to kati lol

cecilia

Staff member
i prefer him with the mustache.. lols..

anyways im kinda pissed off at mints thai forum

i was on the english section of her forum.. and some one typed some means things to a member "MTEAM"

I was pissed.. i mean she is a fan of mint just like everyone else... no need to say mean things to her... grr... good thing i know how to read thai.. i know if the thai fan talk shit or not
Moey, now you make me curious .. mind sharing it here -- i would be mad too if i can read it and see the truth behind it. Mind sharing what he/she said to the International fan?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Moey, now you make me curious .. mind sharing it here -- i would be mad too if i can read it and see the truth behind it. Mind sharing what he/she said to the International fan?
thats wat she said

"ไม่เชื่ออะว่าอ่านไทยไม่ออก เขียนเป็นภาษาอังกริดก็ไม่มีปัญหาหลอก แต่ทำมาเป็นอ่านไทยไม่ออก พูดไม่ได้,,, เหอะ"

and i think that international fan is actually bliss from sarnworld

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I think today episode is so cute. OMG I love Nadech he always have this mischievous look on him and made him look so cute. I agreed Mark and Mint dressed so much better here than their own story. I can see the chemistry of her with Mark now. I love Jeed she is so cute here and I love how she have her Fai wraps about her fingers and Chaem too have a way to control din..she doesn't have to be physical like Fai and Jeeed. I can't wait to for next week. I hope to see more romantic scenes with Lom and katee now since he knows that she is not lying to him. Gosh I love the family..they acts like real family.

I like how you noticed that part. When Din was backing Fai against Jeed, ChaAim's non-verbal cue was like: Don't you dare. lol. So he stops and takes a different approach.

I know we've seen all of the brothers display anger in their own different ways, particularly as employers scolding their employees, and I must say, I haven't watched much of Fai Ruk Asoon, yet I think I can see why Boy was chosen for the pra-aek's part. He's quite scary. lol. Fai may be prone to anger, but his rage is more like a boy's tantrum to me. It's predictable. Din's rage is at least tempered by his fair judgment. But Wayu--he's exudes a more sharp, critical insight than Fai and then there's the difference that he's not as kind as Din...When he sees red, I..I think he's quite sexy.

Edit:
About the negative comment on Mint's forum, I believe it was only one person. The other members there and the administrator didn't seem to approve of that one member's behavior toward "MTEAM".

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I like how you noticed that part. When Din was backing Fai against Jeed, ChaAim's non-verbal cue was like: Don't you dare. lol. So he stops and takes a different approach.

I know we've seen all of the brothers display anger in their own different ways, particularly as employers scolding their employees, and I must say, I haven't watched much of Fai Ruk Asoon, yet I think I can see why Boy was chosen for the pra-aek's part. He's quite scary. lol. Fai may be prone to anger, but his rage is more like a boy's tantrum to me. It's predictable. Din's rage is at least tempered by his fair judgment. But Wayu--he's exudes a more sharp, critical insight than Fai and then there's the difference that he's not as kind as Din...When he sees red, I..I think he's quite sexy.

Edit:
About the negative comment on Mint's forum, I believe it was only one person. The other members there and the administrator didn't seem to approve of that one member's behavior toward "MTEAM".
I agreed with you about everything you said... gosh boy was really scary in fai ruk asooon.. i was really freaked out..
yea i know.. i meant to say im pissed at that girl.. or guy or watever he/she is... its just not nice... but aint tubber tinker the admin there too? i saw her comment about that too..

but yea.. everyone else doesnt like that comment...

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
thats wat she said

"ไม่เชื่ออะว่าอ่านไทยไม่ออก เขียนเป็นภาษาอังกริดก็ไม่มีปัญหาหลอก แต่ทำมาเป็นอ่านไทยไม่ออก พูดไม่ได้,,, เหอะ"

and i think that international fan is actually bliss from sarnworld
May I know what the sentence means ?

P/S : Is it chalidaclub.net ?