4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
LOL. Okay, I'm just doing a drive by post here. I'm watching lifetime "Marry Me" starring Lucy Liu during a baby shower scene and a couple of the women's lines made me think of Din: "Boring guys are more reliable. Romantic guys are the ones who cheat." I know, stereotypical and maybe a long shot--but goes to show how much I'm still in love with Din, his personality, and his "boring" story. LOL.

Carry on. ;)

Edit: Owned.

:eek:fftopic:
How was "Marry Me"? I wanted to watch it too. I saw the previews but didn't get a chance to really look at it. When did it air?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
wow last time i was here it was page 174 .. the pages jumps soo fast.. gosh wish i can stay and chat with my YADECH loves and MTEAM lovers.. and BOYMARGIElovers..but I gotta to bed for work..

nite.. everyone enjoy the chat guys btw.. im loving YADECH internationa forum!!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL. Okay, I'm just doing a drive by post here. I'm watching lifetime "Marry Me" starring Lucy Liu during a baby shower scene and a couple of the women's lines made me think of Din: "Boring guys are more reliable. Romantic guys are the ones who cheat." I know, stereotypical and maybe a long shot--but goes to show how much I'm still in love with Din, his personality, and his "boring" story. LOL.

Carry on. ;)

Edit: Owned.
WOW^^ I'm in love with that line! It reminds me so much of Din & PLR!! It's okay you're not alone, I'M STILL IN LOVE WITH PLR, Din, Chaaem, and MTEAM of course! My love for them will never die/fade :p FEVER ATTACK!! LOl.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Mun Sai
"นี่คุณ...ที่เขาว่ากันว่าถ้าทำบุญร่วมกัน ชาติหน้าจะได้เกิดมาคู่กัน มันจริงหรือเปล่า"
"Hey...I've heard they said if couples tum boon(merits)together this life, next life they will be become couples again. Is that true?"
"ฉันจะไปรู้เหรอ"
"How am I suppose to know"
"งั้นเรามาพิสูจน์ด้วยกันไหม"
"Then we should test it out together"

Awww....

"แต่สายลม ไม่เคยหยุดพัก วันหนึ่งเมื่อคุณเบื่อฉัน เหมือนที่เบื่อผู้หญิงคนอื่นๆ สายลมก็จะพัดไปที่อื่นอีกไม่ใช่เหรอคะ ฉันไม่เชื่อลมปากคุณง่ายๆหรอกค่ะคุณลม"

"As if the wind that never stops blowing, one day you will become bored of me as you were of all your other girls. Once again the wind will blow to another place. I won't believe your words that easily"

"โธ่...กะทิ แล้วคุณจะให้ผมทำยังไง คุณถึงจะเชื่อผม"
"oh..Kati, what should I do to make you believe in me"

"พิสูจน์ให้ฉันเห็นสิคะว่าทุกสิ่งที่คุณพูดเป็นความจริง"
"Prove it to me. Show me how true your words are."

"ตกลงครับ แล้วถ้าผมพิสูจน์ให้คุณเห็นว่าสายลมอย่างผมหยุดที่คุณเพียงคนเดียว คุณต้องรับรักผมนะ"
"I agreed and if I can prove to you that this wind will only stop just for you will you accept me?"

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
:eek:fftopic:
How was "Marry Me"? I wanted to watch it too. I saw the previews but didn't get a chance to really look at it. When did it air?

You know, I don't even know. I just started watching it today for about 10-20 minutes now. I'm also slightly surprised because I don't think there was an American show starring an Asian-American before. This is also my first time in AGES watching TV. But I would say, it's pretty interesting. Tune it. ;)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
You know, I don't even know. I just started watching it today for about 10-20 minutes now. I'm also slightly surprised because I don't think there was a show starring an Asian-American before. This is also my first time in AGES watching TV. But I would say, it's pretty interesting. Tune it. ;)
That sounds interesting! What channel? Is it on cable?!

Lol, same here I've never watched TV for ages! My TV is YOUTUBE & VIIKII web!! Hehe.

cecilia

Staff member
Mun Sai
"นี่คุณ...ที่เขาว่ากันว่าถ้าทำบุญร่วมกัน ชาติหน้าจะได้เกิดมาคู่กัน มันจริงหรือเปล่า"
"Hey...I've heard they said if couples tum boon(merits)together this life, next life they will be become couples again. Is that true?"
"ฉันจะไปรู้เหรอ"
"How am I suppose to know"
"งั้นเรามาพิสูจน์ด้วยกันไหม"
"Then we should test it out together"
Huh? Krystal, where is this from?
Would be nice to see my favorite do this though LOL (a bit selfish on my part lol)

cecilia

Staff member
^it is small after all .. i'm your neighbor -- 4 hours away.
I come up there to get my dvd stuff.

Actual scan came out :

Credit: magazinedee

neena

sarNie Adult
That's nice to know^^ Hehe. I wish I wasn't though B/C I hate snoww!! T___T
tell me about it!! i haven't been at sarn's for the past two days because i was stranded at work for two days and night..it was bad!! wish i was vacationing in 90 degree thailand, stalking yanadech! lol

neena

sarNie Adult
BTW, is it only me or all the photos posted from magazinedee isn't working? i can't see any pictures from that site.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
tell me about it!! i haven't been at sarn's for the past two days because i was stranded at work for two days and night..it was bad!! wish i was vacationing in 90 degree thailand, stalking yanadech! lol
That's so sad! I very dislike it here in MN! I cannot wait until I go visit Chiang Mai next summer^^ I'll be much closer to MARK!!! :wub: LOL! I'm thinking I want to live in one of the asian countries when I graduate college^^ Cannot stand cold weather and snow. Hehe.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Huh? Krystal, where is this from?
Would be nice to see my favorite do this though LOL (a bit selfish on my part lol)

it's a script from WPM. It should be in next week's episode. I edit my post. Check it again.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
it's a script from WPM. It should be in next week's episode. I edit my post. Check it again.
Lol, I was wondering where that was from too^^ How sweet and romantic.. Hehe! I can't wait til Boy softens up to her :wub: I'm having butterflies in my stomache for BOY&MARGIE at this moment after reading their lines for next episode! Thanks Krystal^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
im watching it too.. you have msn or aim? we can chat togetheer while watching it heheeh+ gosh din seems to be scared of chaem too lmao...
Flashchat here at sarnworld. I wonder if people notice we have all these features on here and no one is taking advantage of it. So lonely in the flash chat. Darvil and Tina are usually always on. Come there. Yes right now for those who are currently reading this.

I'm going to watch episode 3 right after this. I'm loving Wayupak Montra a lot. I think it is the best one. I guess when you least expect something, it is just so much better. Glad they save this last. =D

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^Not a problem Bliss. Glad to be a help

Flashchat here at sarnworld. I wonder if people notice we have all these features on here and no one is taking advantage of it. So lonely in the flash chat. Darvil and Tina are usually always on. Come there. Yes right now for those who are currently reading this.

I'm going to watch episode 3 right after this. I'm loving Wayupak Montra a lot. I think it is the best one. I guess when you least expect something, it is just so much better. Glad they save this last. =D
We've used flashchat for DJA and PLR. Plus we use msn/aim.