4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

cecilia

Staff member
Awe, Krystal -- that last challenge was heart breaking for me .. but serve him right for being a womanizer lol .. his credibility is so limited.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^it is small after all .. i'm your neighbor -- 4 hours away.
I come up there to get my dvd stuff.

Actual scan came out :

Credit: magazinedee
Sorry, I usually don't put full picture replies again, but this is an exception since I am on the floor and I can't get up. Help. My stomach is soaring and my heart is racing. I can not believe I just had this reaction. Again: Oh. My. Gosh.

Thank you, Ceci, darling.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay, am on the floor and I can't get up. Help. My stomach is soaring and my heart is racing. I can not believe I just had this reaction. Again: Oh. My. Gosh.

Thank you, Ceci, darling.
LOL, I felt the same way when I saw these photos *PHEW* Now I gotta go sleep B/C of early finals tmrw morning. Hope to have them 3 in my dreams! :p

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Ahhh...good luck on your finals, BLISS. I have been dreaming of Nadech, Mark, and sometimes Boy for the last two weeks or more.

I am going over to http://z15.invisionfree.com/YADECH

We hope to see everyone there!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
kekeke I'm sorry but I'm spamming. This one came from my brain.
PS.
Thoughts are in italic.

"What are you doing?" as he moves closer she moved backward step by step. Her heart pounded so loudly it can probably explode that minute. He kept moving closer toward her. She was gasping for air trying to breathe but that became a very complicated task to do at the moment. "Heart, don't fail me now". She came to a stop when her back touches the door. Once he notices her hand was searching for the doorknob he uses his body to pin her from all movement. The two remain in that position for a couple of minute.

His hand caresses her cheeks, "You know you look very beautiful today. Are you dressing up for me?" He slurred at the end of each sentences. “He was sober yet god he still looks beautiful. What am I thinking off at a time like this?” His eyes roam her body up and down. "Congratulation, you’ve won my full attention. So what would you like from me? Is it my money, perhaps my house, or maybe my last name? Hmm…how about we make a deal?”

"What!" She was shocked. What is he talking about? Why is he saying such things? "I don't know what you mean?" He bends his chin down lower.She was loosing air to breathe, she had to turn her head to the side to get some distance between their face. "So what is your answer?”

“I don’t know what you’re getting at so….I can’t give you an answer.” He grabs her chin and turned her face toward him. “Playing hard to get aren’t we? Oh I get it. No deal without a sample huh. You drive a hard bargain. Hmm…shall we go for a little kiss?”
She jerks her face from his grip and turn to the side again. “I think there’s a misunderstanding. The alcohol is affecting your mind. How about I’ll pretend like this never happen and we’ll just go back into the party and” He grab both of her arms and raise them above her head pinning her closer to him.

“Are you rejecting my kiss already? We didn’t even start yet. Scared of me?” He pulls her face toward him again. “What can one little kiss hurt? No one will know. It’s just between us.” He didn’t even wait for her reply and embrace hers with his lips. Her body resisted his embrace. She was struggling to get out of his arm but he kept pulling her closer. When his lips started to trail to her neck she took that chance to step on his foot. “Ouch”

She open the door ran down the stairs and out the party. People were staring at her with questions in their eyes. She didn’t care she just kept running and running. “Why did you have to do that? Why?” Tears were bubbling in her eyes. "I hate you I hate you".

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Oh my, KKrystal. Has a certain couple sparked your imagination and maybe fantasies? LOL. (;

Hmmm...I wonder who? Love this. It got me on the edge of my seat.
Muahahahahah...

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
Mun Sai
"นี่คุณ...ที่เขาว่ากันว่าถ้าทำบุญร่วมกัน ชาติหน้าจะได้เกิดมาคู่กัน มันจริงหรือเปล่า"
"Hey...I've heard they said if couples tum boon(merits)together this life, next life they will be become couples again. Is that true?"
"ฉันจะไปรู้เหรอ"
"How am I suppose to know"
"งั้นเรามาพิสูจน์ด้วยกันไหม"
"Then we should test it out together"

Awww....

"แต่สายลม ไม่เคยหยุดพัก วันหนึ่งเมื่อคุณเบื่อฉัน เหมือนที่เบื่อผู้หญิงคนอื่นๆ สายลมก็จะพัดไปที่อื่นอีกไม่ใช่เหรอคะ ฉันไม่เชื่อลมปากคุณง่ายๆหรอกค่ะคุณลม"

"As if the wind that never stops blowing, one day you will become bored of me as you were of all your other girls. Once again the wind will blow to another place. I won't believe your words that easily"

"โธ่...กะทิ แล้วคุณจะให้ผมทำยังไง คุณถึงจะเชื่อผม"
"oh..Kati, what should I do to make you believe in me"

"พิสูจน์ให้ฉันเห็นสิคะว่าทุกสิ่งที่คุณพูดเป็นความจริง"
"Prove it to me. Show me how true your words are."

"ตกลงครับ แล้วถ้าผมพิสูจน์ให้คุณเห็นว่าสายลมอย่างผมหยุดที่คุณเพียงคนเดียว คุณต้องรับรักผมนะ"
"I agreed and if I can prove to you that this wind will only stop just for you will you accept me?"

The player change because of the right lady by his side. Narak mak mak for using the element wind (Lom) to settle down their love :thumbsup:

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
kekeke I'm sorry but I'm spamming. This one came from my brain.
PS.
Thoughts are in italic.

"What are you doing?" as he moves closer she moved backward step by step. Her heart pounded so loudly it can probably explode that minute. He kept moving closer toward her. She was gasping for air trying to breathe but that became a very complicated task to do at the moment. "Heart, don't fail me now". She came to a stop when her back touches the door. Once he notices her hand was searching for the doorknob he uses his body to pin her from all movement. The two remain in that position for a couple of minute.

His hand caresses her cheeks, "You know you look very beautiful today. Are you dressing up for me?" He slurred at the end of each sentences. “He was sober yet god he still looks beautiful. What am I thinking off at a time like this?” His eyes roam her body up and down. "Congratulation, you’ve won my full attention. So what would you like from me? Is it my money, perhaps my house, or maybe my last name? Hmm…how about we make a deal?”

"What!" She was shocked. What is he talking about? Why is he saying such things? "I don't know what you mean?" He bends his chin down lower.She was loosing air to breathe, she had to turn her head to the side to get some distance between their face. "So what is your answer?”

“I don’t know what you’re getting at so….I can’t give you an answer.” He grabs her chin and turned her face toward him. “Playing hard to get aren’t we? Oh I get it. No deal without a sample huh. You drive a hard bargain. Hmm…shall we go for a little kiss?”
She jerks her face from his grip and turn to the side again. “I think there’s a misunderstanding. The alcohol is affecting your mind. How about I’ll pretend like this never happen and we’ll just go back into the party and” He grab both of her arms and raise them above her head pinning her closer to him.

“Are you rejecting my kiss already? We didn’t even start yet. Scared of me?” He pulls her face toward him again. “What can one little kiss hurt? No one will know. It’s just between us.” He didn’t even wait for her reply and embrace hers with his lips. Her body resisted his embrace. She was struggling to get out of his arm but he kept pulling her closer. When his lips started to trail to her neck she took that chance to step on his foot. “Ouch”

She open the door ran down the stairs and out the party. People were staring at her with questions in their eyes. She didn’t care she just kept running and running. “Why did you have to do that? Why?” Tears were bubbling in her eyes. "I hate you I hate you".

OMG my heart is pounding, will the steaming scene come to live for Lom and Krati.

hippo

sarNie Adult
lol omg i saw that toooo.. Mak had his hand around her waist or on her back (watever it was on her lol) for a minute then he swiftly pulled it away....super cute

can't wait to see more pics and more vid's of the event.
super super jealous of those who went

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
ahahah Dal I think it's because i read and translated that little script from WMP that motivated me but this scene would suit both Din/Chaem and Lom/Kati.

Kalek, I don't know if a scene like that exist in WPM. I wish I have the novel to read though. In the mood to fanfic.

I got another scene in my head. *looking left and right*

cecilia

Staff member
^krystal, write a fiction already -- that was so GOOD! got me going GAGA!

BTW, BONG! HOW COME YOUR PM is not working? i'm trying to ask you for a favor.
Did you block me b/c i didn't pick up my phone when you call? lol [so sad, i no longer posses a thing call 'CELLPHONE' anymore :(]

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL,im so behind on this forth one lol. but finally finish some of it, Lom is cute and Margie is pretty. It was nice
to see Din, Cha-Aim, Fai, and jeed again. I miss them mucho lol. it was funny how fai is scare of jeed haha. nd then
chasing Din around the pool table. Its funny how Din was like im gonna tell Cha-aim. ahhaha. lol. very cute.
and Panu. Man, he is no good. At first i thought he was a good man, but after seeing him sleeping with that
girl. He is the evil one,....

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
The vcd album is almost perfect, except for PLR. PLR has no official mv from the lakorn like the rest of the series. The director and the crew for PLR was behind there work to submit the official mv on time for the market to sell, so instead we get the single singer mv style.

KKrystal, I was hoping the writing will come to live, especially seeing Lom and Krati act it out. I would have my eyes wide open :eyetwitch: and wanting to see the :slapandkissse3:
I still enjoy reading and imagine out the scene WPM fever.

cecilia

Staff member
LOL,im so behind on this forth one lol. but finally finish some of it, Lom is cute and Margie is pretty. It was nice
to see Din, Cha-Aim, Fai, and jeed again. I miss them mucho lol. it was funny how fai is scare of jeed haha. nd then
chasing Din around the pool table. Its funny how Din was like im gonna tell Cha-aim. ahhaha. lol. very cute.
and Panu. Man, he is no good. At first i thought he was a good man, but after seeing him sleeping with that
girl. He is the evil one,....
I thought he was a good man until he scold at the ranch girl who came to get him .. looks like he have a thing with her as well b/c she dazing here and there with her problem w/him.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought he was a good man until he scold at the ranch girl who came to get him .. looks like he have a thing with her as well b/c she dazing here and there with her problem w/him.
yea also that part. He probably slept with her too. thats y she is acting like that. he so mean to her too. I bet he is the one who is
doing all the evil things and then Lom is getting all of the evil things.

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm sensing that's the case -- feel bad for Lom. He thought he's doing this for a friend but sadly, he's only a foe for taking advantage of Lom's kindness.

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
Just to let the one who watch lakorn Thai in Khmer, Mayura has dubbed Thara Himalaya and Duang Jai Akkanee on their website. Wow, I was amaze, the price is low.

Now that's how good the lakorn are. More love for the series in multi-language