4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
It's a nice mv. I like it. My husband make fun of me for lovin these kids like mark n nadech I'm like a decade older then them but they are too cute. I really adore yaya n mint expecially yaya

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Noy don't worry, I sucked at first and I still do that because I have not attempted to do one in a long while ahahaha. Practices makes perfect. At least you have courage to make one. I don't ever since my first MV ahahaha. I want to watch PLR again but that lakorn is a dread. I just want to see all scenes of Din and Chaem. I noticed that she finally called him by the name Din instead of Pathapee!!!
Mark & Mint were my inspiration for making MV! I just love them dearly! Even tho, their serie was such a disappointment, they're just sooo cute together!! I'm still planning to do more since I'll have more time this week! Gotta thank my paid vacations & holiday :)

neena

sarNie Adult
does milk and peemai's character have the same dad?

anyway, i have just been watching hahahaha....scenes of yadech on WPM..i'm not devoted to it like i was to DJA. sadly. i gotta admit though, boy and margie make a great lookin' couple!!! i don't mind seeing them onscreen again!

does milk and peemai's character have the same dad?

anyway, i have just been watching hahahaha....scenes of yadech on WPM..i'm not devoted to it like i was to DJA. sadly. i gotta admit though, boy and margie make a great lookin' couple!!! i don't mind seeing them onscreen again!
yea they have the same dad and they mentioned her on the last episode of DJA

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
We've had so many "filler" lakorns this year. Some have had potential, but this series has exceeded my expectations. I honestly haven't watched too many lakorns this year. I am happy we are ending the year with a memorable one for the end of the decade-2010!!!

I am off to catch up with everyone on WPM!!! I hope I don't freak out watching.

^^^Milk mentioned that Mint, her sister, liked Lom at the wedding in DJA, ja.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOl, yes they did mention Milk's sister at the ending of DJA! Funny, how she is nothing like MILK! I love Milk's cheesy personality although her voice was super annoying at the beginning but I got used to it after watching DJA so many times! :p But the sisters look alot alike, no wonder why they chose Peemai as Milk's sister! Hehe.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Peemai was originally going to play the character of Milk. I read that somewhere, I don't remember where or I'd post the source. Gubkib is good for the character of Milk though. Peemai might of been too sexy? IDK.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Dal i know right? Fai's determined and possessive voice is OMG. the poolside scene is just to die for! it was nice and sunny and the couple was in beach clothes! i lost count of how many times i rewind and replay and i died so many times watching it LOL someone peel me off the floor because Nadech has no mercy, he's so hot! Fai and Jeed scenes make me smile like a crazy person! :yahoo:

Fai is Possessive and Protective of Jeed. i'm rewatching DJA and gawd all of Fai's little actions is like he treats Jeed so preciously. even when P'Noo Tor just flicked lip gloss on Jeed (outside the store) Fai's subtle reaction was like Jeed got hurt or something :heart: and their wedding when Nam sit with them (Nam was also adoring of her sis-in-law) Fai holds Jeed's shoulder and always has his eyes on her her *squee* Everything just makes me so glad that they get the 'right to be possessive'.
it was hilarious when Fai said "don't look at the doctors, patients' male relatives, security guards, male nurses...or male ants" gosh his love is overbearing and loud but i LOVE that! the dad probably celebrated for 7 days and nights like he said since Fai got married first
:party:
lol am i the only one who's sucker for the farm/country love story type?

i think Din and Chaem's last scene was also beautiful--in a pretty field and pr'nang looked so pretty and handsome...Din was adorable and hella smart!
Oh girl u r notches only one...lol um also in love with them too... I just love how he is so protective...every small thing that happen to jeed he is always saying stuff and try to protect her...I love them...they r by far my favorite couple in this series .. love them so much...can't wait to see then in another lakorn...

lilypha

sarNie Adult
We've had so many "filler" lakorns this year. Some have had potential, but this series has exceeded my expectations. I honestly haven't watched too many lakorns this year. I am happy we are ending the year with a memorable one for the end of the decade-2010!!!
thanks for speaking my thought out.

The best series of thai lakorn history so far.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
when Kati punched Mink in the face ahahahha OMFG HILARIOUS!
I love to see how a playa's in love!
esp. Lom..its soo adorable!

For once his heart aches for only one girl :p
I also love how every brother got their turn on comforting too!
toooooo cuteee..hahaha
The girls are too funny too..I love how Jeed pulled out her gun and Em was all cool w/it except Kati..
her face expression was like " Yikes"

the ghost girl is really really pretty.
it was cute how Fai teased Din when P'Sarah came ahaha
The couples are too cute ahha Fai is too funny ahha

fun

Expired Sarnie
Peemai was originally going to play the character of Milk. I read that somewhere, I don't remember where or I'd post the source. Gubkib is good for the character of Milk though. Peemai might of been too sexy? IDK.
I think she could have pulled it off. Milk is similar to Peemai in Hua Jai Sila. I only finished HJS because of Peemai, but sadly she died in the end. I was hoping Fang would die, she pissed me off the whole entire lakorn. I was seriously about to give up on the lakorn completely.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
thanks for speaking my thought out.

The best series of thai lakorn history so far.
For reals, huh? Good storyline, plot, scenery, cinematography, one liners, cheesy dialogue I love, family bonding, etc,...and BROMANCE!!!!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I think she could have pulled it off. Milk is similar to Peemai in Hua Jai Sila. I only finished HJS because of Peemai, but sadly she died in the end. I was hoping Fang would die, she pissed me off the whole entire lakorn. I was seriously about to give up on the lakorn completely.
I agree with you, Fun. What is stupid is they thought Peemai would be too "mature" for Fai. WTH? Whatever. IMO, Peemai would of been great.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Argh the preview got my see p.o :/
that girl kissed Lom..can't believe he let her too...

eeeeeeeeeeeeks...when Din was fanning Em...i wanted to faint ahahha
tooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...LOVE MTEAM!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
"I thought peemai was pulled out because she was having sugar momma issues making her not show up for work. Or was that for another issue... I have an issue right now being unreasonably jealous for my yadech. Bts for tawan dued w yaya kissing mark killed me. oh its a curse to have a new kukwan and then to see them w other actors."
M3lhouse, IDK about the whole Peemai thing. I am not a reliable source. Hehehe.

^^^The script calls for Yaya to kiss Mark?! My heart just dropped, Milly! Lip to lip? I have to see this now.

I've been jealous for a few days since I saw a preview of Nadech with Mai Davika. Their photo shoot is hella sexy and nice. Nadech looks amazingly hot as hale. I am so jealous for Yadech. LOL...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^It doesn't just hurt YADECH, MTEAM is hurt too.

But I actually find all this funny. LOL. Jealousy and all for our own koo kwans. That's why I never allow myself to get too attached to pairings and such. Even if MTEAM's cut it real close for me.

And, at least YADECH have future projects together. For MTEAM, the prospect is incomparably bleak.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Oh we got Noy, M3L, and Minty in the house!!! HI!

^^^Yes, it hurts both Yadech and Mteam. (; I really hope Mark and Mint get a project together. They need a real chance to prove their potential. LOL...

Phew, only a forhead kiss. Nadech and Mint shouldn't be too jealous...I am over it now. HeheHaha. I like seeing my favorites with others. You got to experience, improve in the art of acting. :)

Minty, I try to really not be obsess, but my inner fan girl over takes me some how, some way. How do you do you contain yourself day to day? How? So calm and collected, Minty, ja.

M3L, I love the shot of Nadech looking out the window. Reminded me of Ken as Kawee looking out the window. It is just a beautiful shot. I hope it isn't just a BTS pic. The photo from his birthday were nice. I dote on Nadech and all, I hope takes good care of himself. Mark too. They both have been looking tired lately.