4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Preference is something you can never really debate about. It's all too subjective; and yet at the same time, it’s not really subjective when our preference is shaped by the outer social constructs that we are exposed to and are familiar with. Even the idea that there is something as “nang-aek” material sort of suggests that there’s a strict universal standard someone must meet in order to qualify as such. I think it downplays the diversity of “nang-aeks” that we have and see in the industry. Just keep an open mind.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I have to admit that I didn't like Mint at first but after watching Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying, I absolutely adore her. I don't mind seeing her as nang'ek in the future. BTW, Mint looks so pretty with he hair straight like that. I like it better than when she had it all curled up. It was just too much for me. I wish she would keep her hair this way.

cecilia

Staff member
^although he did that but the thought of KATHI being hurt make him rush to her side right away so i forgive him.
He was selfish for a bit but realize he can't do this b/c he can't live without KATHI. LOM, i forgive you lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ceci, I forgive Lom too. At least he's remorseful and he knew he was at fault for not believing in Kathi. It's hard to give up something you love doing although he could have simply let someone else do the wine making for that one time.

Anyways I'm on the third clip of episode 7 and I have to say Lom is one lucky guy. He has his family to help him. Without Nam, Kathi's father would have taken Kathi home right after she was discharged from the hospital.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wahooo! Chongtel is out of the picture...hate that biatch lmao....

so the story of pinmook is finally revealed...she came with her dad to confess to evryone that panu is the daddy not lom...and lom finally knows pinmook's dad was the one that hired taht man to try and hurt him

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Was browsing thru the FB and stumbled upon these.

Credit : pantip

More pix at http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10062150/A10062150.html

Yard, Boy, Mark and Mint at the opening of FIT Sports on Dec 24 at Central Pinklao.

Yard

Boy

cecilia

Staff member
^without those actor makeup .. he looks plain but handsome .. MTEAM looks cute here .. FALLING FOR MARK all over again ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just finished episode 7. Chantel (by the way the Thai pronunciation is so off lol) I wish Mink punched her instead of slapping. They are just going to let Panu off like that? I would have sent his arse to jail. He's so abusive. And I actually applaud Khun Punch for walking pass him when he was about to leave ahahaha. I pity Pinmook.

So I was right about Panu. He isn't the culprit behind hiring the evil sorcerer but the cause of it.

No when Kathi's father was like, she's gone. Don't tell me she dies! Ugh!

hippo

sarNie Adult
:woot: Mteam!!!!! thanks so much for the pictures and link
it is a great Christmas present. love Mark Mint

Boy looks so hot in that photo =)

So sad that its ending today, wish it would end on the 31st, it would be a fabulous send off into the new year.

and its gonna be so dramatic tonight then happy ending, *sigh, hope its not rushed
:xmas:

hippo

sarNie Adult
just wanna share some pics with Mteam lovers like myself
Credit Chalida club

super super cute pics =)

http://www.chalidaclub.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=403